Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

10 Facts About True Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Facts About True Girlfriends (3401 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Facts About True Girlfriends by OminickConcept: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2021
FACTS ABOUT TRUE GIRLFRIENDS❤️❤️

1. They are very jealous. If you're dating then ,don't even flirt with another girl(it hurts���)

2. They act like they are very matured on the first outing. But once they are free with you,believe me, they will give you headache( they do so because they trust you now)

3. They don't need your money. Your sincerity to them matters a lot ( that does not mean you won't buy things for them)

4. They get angry for every little reason. They just want to hear that word "I'm sorry"(it means a lot to them)

5. If they love you,they love you for real. But if they hate you ,just forget it(go and download another love elsewhere��)

6. They don't cheat(this ones are wife materials. But very rare)

7. They don't slay,smoke,drink alcohol, or go to clubbing Like every other girls do

8. They have the heart of an egg,easily broken(so don't hurt them)

9. They help in planning your future with you because they want the best for you( marry them)

10. They love when you hug them, kiss them deeply and whisper to their ears, "I LOVE YOU"

Brothers, Please Take Note ♥️

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2021
OminickConcept:

1. They are very jealous. If you're dating then ,don't even flirt with another girl(it hurts���)

2. They act like they are very matured on the first outing. But once they are free with you,believe me, they will give you headache( they do so because they trust you now)

3. They don't need your money. Your sincerity to them matters a lot ( that does not mean you won't buy things for them)

4. They get angry for every little reason. They just want to hear that word "I'm sorry"(it means a lot to them)

5. If they love you,they love you for real. But if they hate you ,just forget it(go and download another love elsewhere��)

7. They don't slay,smoke,drink alcohol, or go to clubbing Like every other girls do

9. They help in planning your future with you because they want the best for you( marry them)

10. They love when you hug them, kiss them deeply and whisper to their ears, "I LOVE YOU"

I love this....totally me...
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Jashub: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Believe this at your own peril .

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Nemesis0147(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Rubbish!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Jeon(f): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
OminickConcept:

[/s]

POO not with a nigerian man.
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Lilsameey: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2021
OminickConcept:

,..This is not true anymore,..Any girl can be doing everything you listed and be faking it,...That No.6 funny die,..You would not know and wouldn't believe till you catch them red-handed, relationship is trust. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Michelle55: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Na so cheesy I'm waiting for 10 facts about untrue girlfriends because it's possible I fall into that category smiley
Meanwhile, it's like I'll clean ya name from those that would make heaven sad

Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Sonnobax15(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2021
grin
And the last sensible and true gf Nigeria has ever produced died the the same year lord lugard died lipsrsealed

Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Aammee77: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Lubbish
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Michelle55:
Na so cheesy I'm waiting for 10 facts about untrue girlfriends because it's possible I fall into that category smiley
grin grin grin grin grin u dey craze...the ten facts u need is d opposite of wat was written
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Michelle55: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
grin grin grin grin grin u dey craze...the ten facts u need is d opposite of wat was written
Nah, I want op to waste his time in writing it out sad he seems to have enough time allocated to him tongue
I still dey wait for the list sha, my mind dey tell me say na dia I belong.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Na us cheesy cheesy cool
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Offpoint1: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Most importantly...

11. They don't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Palazee(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2021
SIMP at work again

1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..This is not true anymore,..Any girl can be doing everything you listed and be faking it,...That No.6 funny die,..You would not know and wouldn't believe till you catch them red-handed, relationship is trust . smiley
I agree with this but.. Trust is dead with most of these girls. I rather wait for ur fuckup and hope it's not sex related or too heavy for me to contain else I drop her off

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Snitch24(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Bro a girl will do all these
And still be fucking her besties low-key
Be like sey u no dey Nigeria
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Snitch24(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Admiral49(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Michelle55:

U be boss
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Savedday: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Panda7(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by debbydams(f): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
And the last sensible and true gf Nigeria has ever produced died the the same year lord lugard died lipsrsealed
smiles..we still have tho
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Really?
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Sonnobax15(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
debbydams:
smiles..we still have tho
Are you one of them? tongue
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Magnoliaa(f): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Una don start again, abi? grin grin grin Making lists about so called girlfriends and perfect wives who never poo-poo all their lives. Make una keep am up. Continue looking for love and good women ooo. Watin be my own? cheesy I wee sha be here to read your tales of how some woman did you dirty and the circle will what...? Continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by debbydams(f): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Are you one of them? tongue
yes yes
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Sonnobax15(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
debbydams:
yes yes
Ok oh grin. Just that I don't take you Nigerian bannies too serious these days.... I'd rather put my trust into the hands of my dogs than mistakenly put into a Nigerian banny lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by FalseProphet1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

You are a male camouflaging as a female.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:

You are a male camouflaging as a female.

This I have seen.
lol, u have not seen jack... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy chat me on whatsapp and ask to see me ..do proper research so u will be blessed
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
dairykidd:

Really?

grin grin cheesy cheesy yes kid
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

grin grin cheesy cheesy yes kid
I'm not a kid pls.. I like u tho so I will overlook that statement. Not because of what u claim here but that spiritual side of u.
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by FalseProphet1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
lol, u have not seen jack... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy chat me on whatsapp and ask to see me ..do proper research so u will be blessed
Dm your WhatsApp number privately to me for confirmation.
Re: 10 Facts About True Girlfriends by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
dairykidd:

I'm not a kid pls.. I like u tho so I will overlook that statement. Not because of what u claim here but that spiritual side of u.

No vex, ur moniker is what decieved me

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? / Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience / Why Do Women Get Angry At This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.