Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle (26848 Views)

Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) / CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by deltateam: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2019
amaniro:

Shut up. Mind your business you Muslim. Christians can't comment in Muslim topic but Muslims can comment in Christian topic. Nonsense.

Do you blame him? I rather blame Seun for this misnomer.

See the mofo showing his gworo laden teeth and commenting on what he knows nothing about.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Latidoh1: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Tableturns:
Good morning my people. I just need help from anyone. For me to do this it took a lot of courage, I had to make a new moniker because I am kind of popular here to my friends with my other moniker. Am not gonna lie that I wanna pay for my rent Nah. my rent won't expire till April of next year or lie that I am in school and need money for a project. what I just need is just 1k to fill my gas cylinder and 1k to get a small food stuff and maybe another 1k to get pure water and my soap and toothpaste. See ehh people this life is funny, I have never done this and pray no one that has money now ever goes crashing down to do this. Till the 17 of April this year I still had more than a million naira of my sweat in my account. I decided to collect an apartment, so I did and furnished it and got some new stuffs and I did all of that with like 600k and I decided instead of the remaining 550k to be in the account just wasting away there I should get a Keke napep for someone to ride for me and pay me weekly so he too can get something to take to his family knowing how hard naija is now. I got the Keke on the 26 of April I think and my people on the 29 of April the Keke was stolen from out of my new apartment when I haven't even given it out for someone to ride for me. So I went from having over a million naira to having zero naira in my bank account. God knows I am extremely generous, I know I am extremely generous, my girlfriend would tell me I can remove my eyes and give to people that's how my generosity infuriated her. I loved seeing people smile, every Tuesday I did a give away on my WhatsApp just for those that are broke. Now the table has turned and it seems the world has turned against me. My mom is dead if not haba at least I won't be broke to be this hungry na. My data is less than 50 mb right now, I haven't had a meal since Friday night, I was cooking yesterday morning and my gas got finished, I haven't drank water since yesterday morning because my pure water is finished. My man I no be scam oo na just life turn for me. Every single night in the month of May I slept with tears in my eyes, getting depressed gradually and now wey sniper just the trend stupid devil dey tell me to drink am end everything. Lol but He doesn't know I am a warrior that can't get defeated easily But to be sincere I am getting weaker by the day and my strength is failing me even though I try to hide it with a smile. Please don't abuse me if you can't help me please because Right now my mind is so fragile that I can't take an abuse or insult rather just pray for me. I am sorry for doing this, I hate that I am doing this but all my friends have abandoned me,( a lesson I have learnt that no one is really your friend but they are your friends because of what they can get from you) I smile when I go out so people don't see my pain but deep down I am in severe pain because Less than 6 weeks ago I had enough to eat and give to my neighbors but now I haven't eaten for 2 days. I would deactivate this new account by 12pm as I created it just for this purpose. Weather i get a naira or note from here it wont change my plan of deactivating the account by 12. I no say I no go die no matter what. Just say a prayer for me instead of an abuse please. Have a lovely day my people and please I am so sorry for doing this. And if you decide to help me my account is 3069939722 first bank. Even 1k is enough for me
May God send you a helper. Amen.

1 Like

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by orisa37: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Sixtythree with Bokoharam/Satanic connections.
Pray that you do not enter into Temptation.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by jaybanfa(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

.CAN is a political party

Money must be made

Oritsejafor was the luckiest. That guy milked the soul of GEJ.

All this ones can't make Shishi from the present administration

They can't even make heaven in the first place

Excuse me? What do you know about CAN?
Kindly do not comment or make general/sweeping statements on issues you know little or nothing about.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by AngelicBeing: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2019
sad
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2019
Hummm lipsrsealed
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Saao(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2019
fergie001:

Cc: Seun
why are you calling Suen? He said the right thing. If Seun refused to correct that abnormally, then anything you guys Muslim get as a result of your comment on Christian issues, be ready to accept it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Obakoolex(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2019
From the letter, one can easily conclude the type of christian the group and the writer is.
How can you be only focused on war as if that's the only reason CAN exists! Really I don't understand...so if there candidate now just as Churchill he should be a man of war

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by EazyMoh(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2019
Tableturns:
Good morning my people. I just need help from anyone. For me to do this it took a lot of courage, I had to make a new moniker because I am kind of popular here to my friends with my other moniker. Am not gonna lie that I wanna pay for my rent Nah. my rent won't expire till April of next year or lie that I am in school and need money for a project. what I just need is just 1k to fill my gas cylinder and 1k to get a small food stuff and maybe another 1k to get pure water and my soap and toothpaste. See ehh people this life is funny, I have never done this and pray no one that has money now ever goes crashing down to do this. Till the 17 of April this year I still had more than a million naira of my sweat in my account. I decided to collect an apartment, so I did and furnished it and got some new stuffs and I did all of that with like 600k and I decided instead of the remaining 550k to be in the account just wasting away there I should get a Keke napep for someone to ride for me and pay me weekly so he too can get something to take to his family knowing how hard naija is now. I got the Keke on the 26 of April I think and my people on the 29 of April the Keke was stolen from out of my new apartment when I haven't even given it out for someone to ride for me. So I went from having over a million naira to having zero naira in my bank account. God knows I am extremely generous, I know I am extremely generous, my girlfriend would tell me I can remove my eyes and give to people that's how my generosity infuriated her. I loved seeing people smile, every Tuesday I did a give away on my WhatsApp just for those that are broke. Now the table has turned and it seems the world has turned against me. My mom is dead if not haba at least I won't be broke to be this hungry na. My data is less than 50 mb right now, I haven't had a meal since Friday night, I was cooking yesterday morning and my gas got finished, I haven't drank water since yesterday morning because my pure water is finished. My man I no be scam oo na just life turn for me. Every single night in the month of May I slept with tears in my eyes, getting depressed gradually and now wey sniper just the trend stupid devil dey tell me to drink am end everything. Lol but He doesn't know I am a warrior that can't get defeated easily But to be sincere I am getting weaker by the day and my strength is failing me even though I try to hide it with a smile. Please don't abuse me if you can't help me please because Right now my mind is so fragile that I can't take an abuse or insult rather just pray for me. I am sorry for doing this, I hate that I am doing this but all my friends have abandoned me,( a lesson I have learnt that no one is really your friend but they are your friends because of what they can get from you) I smile when I go out so people don't see my pain but deep down I am in severe pain because Less than 6 weeks ago I had enough to eat and give to my neighbors but now I haven't eaten for 2 days. I would deactivate this new account by 12pm as I created it just for this purpose. Weather i get a naira or note from here it wont change my plan of deactivating the account by 12. I no say I no go die no matter what. Just say a prayer for me instead of an abuse please. Have a lovely day my people and please I am so sorry for doing this. And if you decide to help me my account is 3069939722 first bank. Even 1k is enough for me
If you can comment with your original moniker and it's confirmed you are who you claimed you are. I promise to send you the 4k.
Sorry we can't trust anyone due to scam.

5 Likes

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by TPound(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Tableturns:

1k from 10 People is 10k... 1k from 100 people is 100k...

Mehn... I envy this your mode of scam o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Gforce2019: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2019
amaniro:

Shut up. Mind your business you Muslim. Christians can't comment in Muslim topic but Muslims can comment in Christian topic. Nonsense.

I don't know how Seun coined the website. It is discriminatory and unjustifiable.
Muslim can only comment on Muslims thread but when it's Christian, everybody can commend. And there are gullible Christian who can be easily swept away by the wrong ideology of other religions. Because they are not rooted in Faith.
I therefore propose that the Christian thread should be restricted to Christian brethren like the way dey do on Friday or thread from both Muslims and Christian be opened for the public irrespective of their religion affiliations.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by BIXYBABE: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2019
Olukat:

cool cool I wonder why I have to take an oath before commenting on Islamic issues while Christian tread is open for all.
I find it disturbing and worrisome too... Is Nairaland an Islamic platform?
So u don't know since........Seun is always protecting his brothers....... such is life DAT is why some people do say we are our own enemy.

1 Like

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by BIXYBABE: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2019
xzaikolccxz:
What is this God
I swear d guy don kolo even early Sunday morning
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by nicason(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

.CAN is a political party

Money must be made

Oritsejafor was the luckiest. That guy milked the soul of GEJ.

All this ones can't make Shishi from the present administration

They can't even make heaven in the first place
This be idiot mumu

1 Like

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by felaismyhero(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2019
amaniro:

though i am an unbeliever; it really aint fair. And islam is even a more terrible and evil religion than christianity.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
EazyMoh:

If you can comment with your original moniker and it's confirmed you are who you claimed you are. I promise to send you the 4k.
Sorry we can't trust anyone due to scam.
bro I got no reason to lie ok
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by ollah2: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olukat:

cool cool I wonder why I have to take an oath before commenting on Islamic issues while Christian tread is open for all.

Why don't you find the insults, derails, bigots, hate fill comments etc from christians on Muslim threads on Fridays worrisome and disturbing ? I bet it's not a big deal since Muslims are the culprits

3 Likes

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by wristbangle: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olukat:

Same issue has been raised before. It seems atheists are fun of downgrading christianity while holding their reservation for Islam.

1 Like

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by TemmyT002(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Which war are they talking about now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
fergie001:

Cc: Seun
Why are calling Seun, has he said anything bad? Christians cannot comment on Muslims post without swearing devious oath, and you see Muslims coming to speak trash in Christian post, is that not religious intolerance and sentiment.

1 Like

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by fergie001: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
profolaolu:
Why are calling Seun, has he said anything bad? Christians cannot comment on Muslims post without swearing devious oath, and you see Muslims coming to speak trash in Christian post, is that not religious intolerance and sentiment.
Am calling Seun to note what he said,which is the right thing....
I am supporting what he said bro

We have shouted ourselves hoarse on this same issue and Seun has purposely ignored due to reasons he alone can tell....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy / Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples / Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.