Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle (26855 Views)

Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) / CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by hecomeshome(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin
.CAN is a political party

Money must be made

Oritsejafor was the luckiest. That guy milked the soul of GEJ.

All this ones can't make Shishi from the present administration
They can't even make heaven in the first place
You truly represent your name "Spencer". Na u be gateman for heaven?

1 Like

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Moventist: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Very big sale out . He must go
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
fergie001:

Am calling Seun to note what he said,which is the right thing....
I am supporting what he said bro

We have shouted ourselves hoarse on this same issue and Seun has purposely ignored due to reasons he alone can tell....
Thanks brother,one love
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by koyeni(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nawa
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Diamondback(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Politics in church will only serve to bring out the True "men" behind the cassocks and dapper suits that we see on the pulpit.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Otunba2004(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
but I can't understand their claiming of rejecting this current president so they expect him to arrange war against the Islamic or what so they are bringing somebody who can fight war abi, we can't move forward with violence, Jesus Christ always make peace with everybody including his enemies, this their reasons are not strong enough to condemn this man, we must be very diplomatic on this issue of this Islamic taking over Nigeria, may God help us
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by zaxbash: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tableturns:
Good morning my people. I just need help from anyone. For me to do this it took a lot of courage, I had to make a new moniker because I am kind of popular here to my friends with my other moniker. Am not gonna lie that I wanna pay for my rent Nah. my rent won't expire till April of next year or lie that I am in school and need money for a project. what I just need is just 1k to fill my gas cylinder and 1k to get a small food stuff and maybe another 1k to get pure water and my soap and toothpaste. See ehh people this life is funny, I have never done this and pray no one that has money now ever goes crashing down to do this. Till the 17 of April this year I still had more than a million naira of my sweat in my account. I decided to collect an apartment, so I did and furnished it and got some new stuffs and I did all of that with like 600k and I decided instead of the remaining 550k to be in the account just wasting away there I should get a Keke napep for someone to ride for me and pay me weekly so he too can get something to take to his family knowing how hard naija is now. I got the Keke on the 26 of April I think and my people on the 29 of April the Keke was stolen from out of my new apartment when I haven't even given it out for someone to ride for me. So I went from having over a million naira to having zero naira in my bank account. God knows I am extremely generous, I know I am extremely generous, my girlfriend would tell me I can remove my eyes and give to people that's how my generosity infuriated her. I loved seeing people smile, every Tuesday I did a give away on my WhatsApp just for those that are broke. Now the table has turned and it seems the world has turned against me. My mom is dead if not haba at least I won't be broke to be this hungry na. My data is less than 50 mb right now, I haven't had a meal since Friday night, I was cooking yesterday morning and my gas got finished, I haven't drank water since yesterday morning because my pure water is finished. My man I no be scam oo na just life turn for me. Every single night in the month of May I slept with tears in my eyes, getting depressed gradually and now wey sniper just the trend stupid devil dey tell me to drink am end everything. Lol but He doesn't know I am a warrior that can't get defeated easily But to be sincere I am getting weaker by the day and my strength is failing me even though I try to hide it with a smile. Please don't abuse me if you can't help me please because Right now my mind is so fragile that I can't take an abuse or insult rather just pray for me. I am sorry for doing this, I hate that I am doing this but all my friends have abandoned me,( a lesson I have learnt that no one is really your friend but they are your friends because of what they can get from you) I smile when I go out so people don't see my pain but deep down I am in severe pain because Less than 6 weeks ago I had enough to eat and give to my neighbors but now I haven't eaten for 2 days. I would deactivate this new account by 12pm as I created it just for this purpose. Weather i get a naira or note from here it wont change my plan of deactivating the account by 12. I no say I no go die no matter what. Just say a prayer for me instead of an abuse please. Have a lovely day my people and please I am so sorry for doing this. And if you decide to help me my account is 3069939722 first bank. Even 1k is enough for me
professional begger...na dem
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

Money must be made

THE KILLINGS, ARE THEY HAPPENING?
THE RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION AND HIJACK OF THE SECURITY AGENCIES, IS IT HAPPENING?
THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION IS SURE TO END UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.
NO
MAN
CAN
EVER
BE GOD!
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by almarthins(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Queenkofoworola:
We Christians are amazing.
It will shock you that it's the holy spirit that told one group to reject and another to accept

You demonic spirit. There is nothing holy about confusion
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by SeriouslySense(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Okay O, hmm

I want to talk about stress management, so I put this up for starters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfMaTkCq3Vc
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by poseidon12: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
fergie001:

Cc: Seun

Why are you CCing Seun? Did he insult? Why is it that Christians cannot comment on Muslim topics but Muslims can comment on Christian topics? Don't you think it is unfair?
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by poseidon12: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
jeff1607:
was thinking the face of God would be seeked in choosing their next president, abi don't they serve the same God?

"seeked" Please go to school before coming here to write nonsense.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by poseidon12: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olukat:

cool cool I wonder why I have to take an oath before commenting on Islamic issues while Christian tread is open for all.
I find it disturbing and worrisome too... Is Nairaland an Islamic platform?

I wonder too. It's unacceptable and should be condemned by all decent people.

1 Like

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Judolisco(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olukat:

cool cool I wonder why I have to take an oath before commenting on Islamic issues while Christian tread is open for all.
I find it disturbing and worrisome too... Is Nairaland an Islamic platform?
Mr Seun pls address this issue

1 Like

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by poseidon12: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
TemmyT002:
Which war are they talking about now?

They are talking about the jihad being planned by the religious and tribal bigot Buhari.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by poseidon12: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
fergie001:

Am calling Seun to note what he said,which is the right thing....
I am supporting what he said bro

We have shouted ourselves hoarse on this same issue and Seun has purposely ignored due to reasons he alone can tell....

Ok. Kudos.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by AyosMan: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
The way and manner some of U Christians in this forum comments over important issues that has to do with d soul of ur faith and some of U allow this so called Muslims in this platform to talk trash of ur faith. While they don't want u to say anything negative about their religion that is evil personified! Is a pity
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by barewealth: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Can is sicken and confused !!! What a pity, it's quite unfortunate!
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by enemyofprogress: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
I concurred
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by sonsomegrigbo: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
amaniro:

Shut up. Mind your business you Muslim. Christians can't comment in Muslim topic but Muslims can comment in Christian topic. Nonsense.

Eeyah sorry Bro. The reason you can't expressly comment on Muslim topics is lack of your respect for other beliefs.

Meanwhile, Islam is not the problem, but Christianity and Christians!!!

Proofs?

No single verse in Quran that preach terror or terrorism.

Islam, Quran and Mohammed put so much importance on human life, even animals must not be killed ruthlessly!

Now, peruse the following biblical verses:

1 Samuel, 15:3.

Mathew 10:34.

To mention but a few.

Meanwhile, don't forget The former CAN president, oritsejafor was caught in illegal arms deal while Boko Haram killing was at the peak!

See the pics below and explain to me and other innocent Muslims the relationship among oritsejafor, Muhammad yusufu (Boko Haram founder) and alhaji Asari?

Also go on YouTube and watch the video of Louis farrakhan on 911, which was blamed on Islam

1 Like

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by MegaFd(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

Money must be made

Shut up.
Boko haram
Fulani herdsmen are all political party
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by amaniro: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
sonsomegrigbo:

Eeyah sorry Bro. The reason you can't expressly comment on Muslim topics is lack of your respect for other beliefs.

Meanwhile, Islam is not the problem, but Christianity and Christians!!!

Proofs?

No single verse in Quran that preach terror or terrorism.

Islam, Quran and Mohammed put so much importance on human life, even animals must not be killed ruthlessly!

Now, peruse the following biblical verses:

1 Samuel, 15:3.

Mathew 10:34.

To mention but a few.

Meanwhile, don't forget The former CAN president, oritsejafor was caught in illegal arms deal while Boko Haram killing was at the peak!

See the pics below and explain to me and other innocent Muslims the relationship among oritsejafor, Muhammad yusufu (Boko Haram founder) and alhaji Asari?

Also go on YouTube and watch the video of Louis farrakhan on 911, which was blamed on Islam

What is the summary of the nonsense you wrote?
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by isax(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
May God turn this story around for good In Jesus name (Amen)
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Olukat(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
ollah2:

Why don't you find the insults, derails, bigots, hate fill comments etc from christians on Muslim threads on Fridays worrisome and disturbing ? I bet it's not a big deal since Muslims are the culprits

If that was the reason probably they should've created demarcation between Igbo and Yoruba on this platform sad
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
stupid people..instead of coming together as one to kickmor fight against fulanization, herdmen and forceful islamization..they are here fighting against themselves. .....whoever plan this drama has indeed done well..shame unto christians in Nigeria!
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by ollah2: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olukat:

If that was the reason probably they should've created demarcation between Igbo and Yoruba on this platform sad

Ethnic group has no section. Btw, why did you leave out the rest, are they not ethnic groups in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Olukat(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
ollah2:

Ethnic group has no section. Btw, why did you leave out the rest, are they not ethnic groups in Nigeria ?

I mention that cos of the banter between the two ethnic groups here.
It's wrong to bar people from commenting on Islamic issues while they are allowed... shocked
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by semyman: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
CAN should repent and accept the ways of Jesus Christ
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by jeff1607(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
poseidon12:

"seeked" Please go to school before coming here to write nonsense.
they ought to have sought the face of God before taking action

instead of you to correct my error as if you are perfect

I wonder how well you will do as a parent or a spouse
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by sonsomegrigbo: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
amaniro:

What is the summary of the nonsense you wrote?

The summary is that you have been blinded and brainwashed from seeing white as white!

Just like the pics below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy / Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend / My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.