Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle (26853 Views)

Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) / CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by sonsomegrigbo: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
amaniro:

What is the summary of the nonsense you wrote?

The summary is that you have been blinded and brainwashed from seeing white as white!

Just like the pics below...

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by amaniro: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
sonsomegrigbo:

The summary is that you have been blinded and brainwashed from seeing white as white!

Just like the pics below

Hmm found no wisdom in your post. Have a happy Sunday
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by sonsomegrigbo: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
amaniro:

Hmm found no wisdom in your post. Have a happy Sunday

I understand. Jesus himself said it.
My people perished from lack of knowledge...

BTW, it is finished!
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by MrExcel(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
amaniro:

Shut up. Mind your business you Muslim. Christians can't comment in Muslim topic but Muslims can comment in Christian topic. Nonsense.
This is a pure injustice to us Christians. If we can't comment in muslim posts, y allow them make comments on ours? This is injustice of the highest order. Seun take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Alajiki(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
amaniro:

Shut up. Mind your business you Muslim. Christians can't comment in Muslim topic but Muslims can comment in Christian topic. Nonsense.

Fool! Who says he's a Muslim?
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Lanre0: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Politics in CAN is getting tougher even than Nigeria politics. CAN lost its relevance in Nigeria since when Oritsajafor hijacked the organization from Onaiyekan. Oritsajafor later engaged in gun running & milk Nigeria to become a multi billionaire through Jonathan. The tussle for CAN leadership will continue to turn messier as long as the body is no longer about faith but to become billionaire over night like Oritsajafor.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by chibaby1985(f): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by EazyMoh(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
adajiboyy:
bro I got no reason to lie ok
Ok if you say so. It's like you prefer your ego than the help you claim to need.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by TemmyT002(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
poseidon12:

They are talking about the jihad being planned by the religious and tribal bigot Buhari.

Nawa for them and you o
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by kinguwem: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Most Christians don't know how the political system operates. Most of the people agitating against the second term of Ayokunle Abiodun don't have a voter's card, neither do they vote during elections. Most of them are not members of a political party.
Why can't they form a political party as is the case in some countries: eg. Christian Democratic Union in Germany.
GEJ consulted CAN on some issues but how's he rewarded. The same people that rejected him are now the ones complaining. I thought four years ago, God had given them a 'messiah'. What goes around comes around.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
EazyMoh:

Ok if you say so. It's like you prefer your ego than the help you claim to need.
hey my man ego you Said. There is no bit of ego in me. This is my real moniker and I don't have to ever be proud when I need help from people. Thank you for your concern still I really appreciate it. God bless you for me
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by HeyCorleone(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mosesotu123:
Abeg say na Article or Essay writing b this one ni or na project topic?. Nawa o...... still dey add comedy join again to make everything tragic comedy.

Must you be an idiot?

If you can't help, just scroll past. It's not so hard.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by HeyCorleone(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
EazyMoh:

What ego?

If you don't want to help, die with your money.

Do you know how much guts it takes to beg when you have nothing again? How much do you even want to give him that you're making noise? A measley 4k. Tarhh. Gbafuo. What rubbish?

It's not a must you must help. So because he wants your 4k, he'd then lose his dignity to please egoistic individuals like you.

I'm sure a few people may have reached out or would reach out to help him. They won't make noise about it. His account number is there, they'd just credit him, and reap the reward from above.

Individuals like you can rot with your money. What nonsense. Next you'd say he should upload his voter's card and birth certificate. Maka 4k. Ewu.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Must you be an idiot?

If you can't help, just scroll past. It's not so hard.
you are very mad... you think we are fools here u can come and scam with some so call stupid article u wrote..... I thought you said u wanted to drink sniper, y are u still alive?.. drink sniper and die jare let me hear word.... who will even condole over ur death...... FULLTIME SCAMMER.
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
HeyCorleone:

What ego?

If you don't want to help, die with your money.

Do you know how much guts it takes to beg when you have nothing again? How much do you even want to give him that you're making noise? A measley 4k. Tarhh. Gbafuo. What rubbish?

It's not a must you must help. So because he wants your 4k, he'd then lose his dignity to please egoistic individuals like you.

I'm sure a few people may have reached out or would reach out to help him. They won't make noise about it. His account number is there, they'd just credit him, and reap the reward from above.

Individuals like you can rot with your money. What nonsense. Next you'd say he should upload his voter's card and birth certificate. Maka 4k. Ewu.
make i send my acct number make u gv me the 4k ni as u dey blah like say u don ever gv person 4k b4 for ur life..... See as u dey call 4k like say na small money, some people bcus of 4k can not achieve what dey want, na im u dey herw dey say just 4k like say u fit dash person 4k..... una dem dem if person thief 20niara, una go burn the person talkless of 4k..... NAWA O
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
@ HeyCorleone, you fall my hand Allah...... you are a real bush Animal
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Aiyk2333:
u can't even differentiate between church politics and that of the secular

CAN is not just a religious body, it is a political body with the aim of defending the interests of Christians in Nigeria.
In the face of the worst ever persecution against christians in Nigeria, who would have spoken up for us if not CAN?
Re: CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle by asamaigho(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Ayoefa:
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN. If you know you know. Enough said.

did u read d article at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy / Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend / My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.