Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,733 members, 7,959,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union (47836 Views)

Moment Lady Harassed Street Preacher For Preaching Against Homosexuality(photos) / Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 11:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Blackpastor:
Whether forcible or consensual sodomy is against the divine and penal laws.

Two people can not enter into contract against the law.

Collusion is what it is in legal terms when people conspire against the law

People who assist with suicide are still.charged with a crime of involuntary man slaughter that's if they can prove the deceased actually desired suicide

Don't play with the law

I understand fully the law

Why dont you unequivocally respond to this question. Are you, in cahoots and in league with falsifiers and those having inadequate awareness of the facts, who use the word "sodomite" not just only for referring to consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship union and lifestyle based on kindness, care for each other, faithfulness, love until death do part, commitment to each other, no cheating, no sleeping around, no infidelity, no harm, evil, bad or wrong to anyone and anything, not to human nor to animals, but also to demonise, persecute, discriminate them with that "sodomite" word and well known other words too, hmm? Answer it or tell me you don't want to answer it.

Also why are you equating sodomy, especially since you know the real meaning of it, to men with men in strictly monogamous SSA relationship, hmm?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Click here for or to see: clip idea of who and what a "malakoi/malakos" looks like
Shepher.d00, about this same malakoi/malakos, I also previously gave the above instagram link. It shows the nomadic Wodaabe community belonging to the Fulani ethnic group in Naija, with make-up on, though they are not into temple ritual sex etcetera, I did say that, India is the last bastion of where this temple ritual sex with temple male prostitutes cum malakoi/malakos etcetera practised by the Canaanites in Leviticus times and by the heathen gentiles in Paul's Rome and Corinth times, is to date, still done in the 21st century. They are not called "arsenokoites" or sodomites in India, but are called by another word vernacular native to their way of speaking or particular to that area's lingo
"
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 12:50am On Jun 21

OkCornel, it is apparent that your failed comprehension of the above inverted comma and why I pasted that instagram link is beyond what I personally can help you with

I specifically asked for your source(s) to the interpretation of Arsenokytes. Like from a Greek dictionary or concordance.

Stop playing games and come out with your source(s).
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Blackpastor:

I call it what it is

Muttley will tell you the monogamous type is acceptable unto God...

To bring at least one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures is now a game of hide and seek.

Very hilarious I tell ya...
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Blackpastor:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9754626_sodomitesextmaster122302_08_31_jpeg_jpeg656f301d67c6dff574f63556dd3e7750

I call it what it is
Wasn't it you, plastering all over the thread, that sodomites, means male prostituting hmm? If so,why then are you equating male prostitutions, with SSA people enjoying and living a strictly monogamous romantic relationship lifestyle, erhn?

Now, tell me and please try to make sense of what you tell, how do and does two consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship union and lifestyle based on kindness, care for each other, faithfulness, love until death do part, commitment to each other, no cheating, no sleeping around, no infidelity, no harm, evil, bad or wrong to anyone and anything, not to human nor to animals, cause aids and spread aids, hmm?

When did two consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship union and lifestyle now equate to sodomites/sodomy, huh?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
openmine:
Happy new month bro! Good morning!
Pls stop responding to the pervert.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Blackpastor:
Black people are the biggest sodomites and pedophiles on Earth

How come y'all put all the evil upon the so called White man?

I see Blacks raping children killing children raping and abusing women

Running money scams and that isn't only Yahoo boys because the biggest scammers are Black preachers Communities impoverished while they purchase million dollar private jets

I understand there is criminal mafia everywhere Black people are Even when invited to other people's countries you are there to undermine and violate their laws.

Barack Obama promoted child rape all over the Earth

Dr Correta Scott King spread this pedophilia all throughout America

All 55 members of the Congressional Black Caucus has voted on child rape laws and protection for pedophiles not one dissenting vote

Do you know Blacks were the killers of all the prophets and the messiah?

Yes the prophets were sent to the lost house of Israel not to the hybrid

I left the Black community to get away from the wickedness and they followed me here

I attempted to guide you back to righteous yet is it worth it

2 thirds need to die off so the rest can stand a chance to change

If you keep going on with wickedness the angels of heaven will respond with extreme justice so in a way prophets are really your saviors if you only knew what would happen to you
Blackpastor, you must be in la, la land and high on something.

Are you sure you're still normal bayii. Is weed by any chance your best friend, because nothing wey igbo no fit cause pesin ooo. Hin bin like say, igbo don scatter this your head yafin comot. You must be by now become a fully fledged original igbo man, breaking kolanuts with whisky. Pardon the pun.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Shepherd00:
Pls stop responding to the pervert.
You are right! Am done with this thread! Like I told him,there is nothing more to add! Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
^^^^^
Whose two posts have got hidden from view up there? Probably now has a ban too.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
So it's you Blackpastor whose posts above, have all been hidden from view. You've been banned too. No wonder.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Rootsofsodomy:
A sodomy law is a law that defines certain sexual acts as crimes. The precise sexual acts meant by the term sodomy are rarely spelled out in the law, but are typically understood by courts to include any sexual act deemed to be "unnatural" or immoral. Sodomy typically includes anal sex, MouthAction, and bestiality.
Blackpastor now known as Rootsofsodomy, it was you, plastering all over the thread, that sodomites, means male prostituting, isnt that? If so, why then are you equating male prostitutions, with two consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous same sex attraction relationship union and lifestyle, erhn?

Now, tell me Blackpastor now known as Rootsofsodomy, and please try to make sense of what you tell, how do and does two consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship union and lifestyle based on kindness, care for each other, faithfulness, love until death do part, commitment to each other, no cheating, no sleeping around, no infidelity, no harm, evil, bad or wrong to anyone and anything, not to human nor to animals, cause aids and spread aids, hmm?

When did two consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship union and lifestyle now equate to sodomites/sodomy, huh?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Rootsofsodomy:
Two people can not enter into contract against the law and it be regarded as good

Sodomy forcible or consensual sodomy is against the divine and penal laws

Blackpastor now known as Rootsofsodomy, sebi it was you, plastering all over the thread, that sodomites, means male prostituting, isnt that so? If so, why then are you now equating male prostitutions, with two consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous same sex attraction relationship union and lifestyle, erhn? Arent you forgetting something here?

Also, tell me Blackpastor, now known as Rootsofsodomy, and please try to make sense of what you tell. How do and/or does two consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship union and lifestyle based on kindness, care for each other, faithfulness, love until death do part, commitment to each other, no cheating, no sleeping around, no infidelity, no harm, evil, bad or wrong to anyone and anything, not to human nor to animals, cause aids and spread aids, hmm? How do they cause and spread aids?

When did two consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship union and lifestyle now equate to sodomites/sodomy, huh? Blackpastor now known as Rootsofsodomy, why are you equating sodomy, especially since you know the real meaning of it, to being meaning, men with men in strictly monogamous SSA relationship, hmm?

Blackpastor now known as Rootsofsodomy, are you in cahoots and in league with falsifiers and those having inadequate awareness of the facts, who use the word "sodomite" not just only for referring to consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship union and lifestyle based on kindness, care for each other, faithfulness, love until death do part, commitment to each other, no cheating, no sleeping around, no infidelity, no harm, evil, bad or wrong to anyone and anything, not to human nor to animals, but also to demonise, persecute, discriminate them with that "sodomite" word and well known other words too, hmm?

This isnt a thread for silly games nor for you to be giving the above discordance malarkey. You know what qadesh is, you've correctly and beautifully told what qadesh is. You admitted that, qadesh is male prostitution. So instead of giving me all these malarkey above, why wont you please just answer the questions nau or simply say, you don't want to answer them, hmm?

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 12:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Rootsofsodomy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9758186_textmaster011304_55_58_jpeg_jpeg17d3335b7ca9f1c886bffe186c7d53d0

The more you say the less they understand grin
Blackpastor, now known as Rootsofsodomy, sebi it was you, plastering all over the thread, that sodomites, means male prostituting, isnt that right, hmm? If so, why then are you now equating male prostitutions, with two consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous same sex attraction relationship union and lifestyle, erhn? Arent you forgetting something here?

Also, tell me Blackpastor, now known as Rootsofsodomy, and please try to make sense of what you tell. How do and/or does two consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship union and lifestyle based on kindness, care for each other, faithfulness, love until death do part, commitment to each other, no cheating, no sleeping around, no infidelity, no harm, evil, bad or wrong to anyone and anything, not to human nor to animals, cause aids and spread aids, hmm? How possibly, do they cause and spread aids?

I agree without demur, that where you find sodomites, you'll find devil worshipers, but tell me, why are you sidestepping the questions I asked?

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Rootsofsodomy:
A secret agreement between two or more parties to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage is an example of collusion.
It may sound obvious, but I still have to say it, that, you are off your rocker

Now, what "... limit open competition ... by collusion" right load of old codswallop are you on about?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2019
Rootsofsodomy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9758263_textmaster060507_07_14_jpeg_jpeg31f991f80d29fcfde616b667d0586b93
It was examples of collusion law

It applies to sodomy or any violation of the law that tries slip by as innocent grin

If they catch you lying with another man in Nigeria you're going to regret it grin
Naija is full of hypocrites and there always be room for more

Let Leo Varadkar come to Naija and you just watch, as that like with that CNN Richard Quest guy, how Naija government will roll out the red carpet for Varadkar and treat him like a king

Rootsofsodomy:
Get it while it last though have fun

The nature of man is carnal

Let the heavens cry out

There is no pie in the sky for pedophiles
Blackpastor now known as Rootsofsodomy, please help try and make us understand what two consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship union and lifestyle based on kindness, care for each other, faithfulness, love until death do part, commitment to each other, no cheating, no sleeping around, no infidelity, no harm, evil, bad or wrong to anyone and anything, not to human, not to animals, not to children has to do with pedophiles, erhn? Wetin come concern fish, with raincoats, hmm? Abi, which kind rough play be that?

Blackpastor now known as Rootsofsodomy, also are you in cahoots and in league with falsifiers and those having inadequate awareness of the facts, who use the word "sodomite" not just only for referring to consensual adults living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship union and lifestyle based on kindness, care for each other, faithfulness, love until death do part, commitment to each other, no cheating, no sleeping around, no infidelity, no harm, evil, bad or wrong to anyone and anything, not to human nor to animals, but also to demonise, persecute, discriminate them with that "sodomite" word and well known other words too, hmm?

You know what "qadesh" is, as you have correctly and beautifully told what "qadesh" is. You admitted that, "qadesh" is male prostitution. So, why arent you answering my simple, easy straightforward and direct questions nau or simply just say, you don't want to answer them, hmm?

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Rootsofsodomy:
Sodomy is the worst of evils
It is true, sodomy is one among the worst of evils. It is a form of idolatory sef, but please do tell, what in the original truest meaning of the word and biblically speaking is sodomy? Remember that you previously have pasted on this thread what and what not sodomy is.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2019
Rootsofsodomy:
Foul dissexual acts meant to profane the spirit of Allah which the Jinn will not do even themselves yet twist men into this abomination

When you understand sexual activity we can talk about specifics

Also understand the Jinn and what they do for men in exchange of forbidden sacrifices
I now know you are more confused than a fart let ripped and loose on the production line of a fan-making factory. I owe myself the biggest apology for putting up with you this long. I wish you well and God's speed speedy recovery, as I am no longer engaging in conversation with you from this time on and/or no more

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2019
This fulfills the prophecy of Isaiah that says,
‘When you hear what I say, you will not understand.
When you see what I do, you will not comprehend.

- Matthew 13:14

When people reveal who they, believe them, because it is better to know and be dissapointed, than to never know and be wondering who really they are. When you point "kolo" pesin to Aro in Abeokuta or Yaba left in Lagos, you’re pointing to him home, a place he very well, knows best.

In terms of when or during debunking myths or dispelling falsism (i.e. dismiss supposed truths) whenever I bump into strong open minded & opinionated people, with lots of guts and personality, I always want to ask them: "What dragon beast demon, did you like me, have to slay, open up and dissect to see what inside it that its fed on"

The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work, unless it is open, so please everyone, don’t hate what you don’t understand. Now, there are plenty more dry wood(s), to put inside the fire, that is already burning and/or raging, on this thread

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2019
Oh Lord my God! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, What did I just read in this pages? MuttleyLaff did someone hack your account?
No, this is not the Christian I knew. cry cry cry cry cry cry

God pls pls pls. You stand for homosexuality this fierce?
With all the scriptures you were given here, yet you tired to blur them all. No nau Lord.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

50% Pay Cut: Pastor Adeboye Tackled By Lawmakers / Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture) / Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.