Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union (45230 Views)

Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican / Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2019
Anas09:
Oh Lord my God! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, What did I just read in this pages? MuttleyLaff did someone hack your account?
No, this is not the Christian I knew. cry cry cry cry cry cry

God pls pls pls. You stand for homosexuality this fierce?
With all the scriptures you were given here, yet you tired to blur them all. No nau Lord.
Talk to me my dearest sister, tell me please, what do you find threatening with and what is wrong, evil and/bad, in two consensual adult solely all their lives, enjoying and living a strictly monogamous SSA relationship and lifestyle, with no harm to anybody or anything, whether fellow human being, children or animals, hmm?

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Talk to me my dearest sister, tell me please, what do you find threatening with and what is wrong, evil and/bad, in two consensual adult solely all their lives, enjoying and living a strictly monogamous SSA relationship and lifestyle, with no harm to anybody or anything, whether fellow human being, children or animals, hmm?
Pls stop saying this? There's no amount intensity you'd mount on this that will make it right.

The scriptures cannot be broken. Any man, whether consensual or not, who have sex with another man has violated the injection, 'Thou shall not lie with a man as with a woman'. There is no condition or exception attached to it.

I have to hurry out of this thread. Being here alone makes my skin crawl.

3 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Aaronsrod: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anas09:

Pls stop saying this? There's no amount intensity you'd mount on this that will make it right.

The scriptures cannot be broken. Any man, whether consensual or not, who have sex with another man has violated the injection, 'Thou shall not lie with a man as with a woman'. There is no condition or exception attached to it.

I too am alone and sickened in the presence of such discourse.

It is as if a man's eyes were gazing at my naked body. Upandan.

As if mine own eyes returned the gaze longingly only to summon his physical approach.

Then as I flounder, squirming in the grasp of his arms shoulders and chest, his manhoo..

O Lord God of Israel put this Devil behind me O!!

Behind me! Behind Me! He comes again! Aaaaargh!!

O Heavenly Father, spare me from this tormenting dreams.

This gay agenda is truly Satans work!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anas09:
Pls stop saying this?
Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it doesnt mean it gone away.

Anas09:
There's no amount intensity you'd mount on this that will make it right.
You cant let fear control you. While at first, some truths can be scary, there really is nothing to fear from truth. Being truthful is essential to being an independent thinker and obtaining greater understanding of what is right.

Anas09:
This verse has nothing whatsoever to do with two consensual adults, solely all their lives, enjoying and living a strictly monogamous faithful, committed, loyal, kind, caring, respectful, devoted and loving SSA romantic relationship and lifestyle, till death do them part, with no harm to anybody or anything, whether fellow human being, children or animals.

Anas09:
Now, I think you've realised why I never sent you an invite for the thread. Courage is knowing what not to make you hurry out of the thread. Fear comes from a lack of understanding. People fear what they dont understand. They judge what and who they dont understand. Fear, is a darkroom, where lots of negatives are developed. Fear, leads to the dark side, then to anger, at which anger leads to hate and ultimately from hate to suffering. FEAR, has two meanings: Forget Everything and Run or Face Everything and Rise. The choice is the individual's my dearest sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it doesnt mean it gone away.

You cant let fear control you. While at first, some truths can be scary, there really is nothing to fear from truth. Being truthful is essential to being an independent thinker and obtaining greater understanding of what is right.

This verse has nothing whatsoever to do with two consensual adults, solely all their lives, enjoying and living a strictly monogamous faithful, committed, loyal, kind, caring, respectful, devoted and loving SSA romantic relationship and lifestyle, till death do them part, with no harm to anybody or anything, whether fellow human being, children or animals.

Now, I think you've realised why I never sent you an invite for the thread. Courage is knowing what not to make you hurry out of the thread. Fear comes from a lack of understanding. People fear what they dont understand. They judge what and who they dont understand. Fear, is a darkroom, where lots of negatives are developed. Fear, leads to the dark side, then to anger, at which anger leads to hate and ultimately from hate to suffering. FEAR, has two meanings: Forget Everything and Run or Face Everything and Rise. The choice is the individual's my dearest sister
I didn't even read this. There's nothing you'd say that wld make homosexuality acceptable by God.

Na Na Na Na. Pls.
I'm outa hia
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rootsofsodomy:

Homosexuality is demonic possession and they are not in control the spirit is

I agree totally
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Aaronsrod:

I too am alone and sickened in the presence of such discourse.

It is as if a man's eyes were gazing at my naked body. Upandan.

As if mine own eyes returned the gaze longingly only to summon his physical approach.

Then as I flounder, squirming in the grasp of his arms shoulders and chest, his manhoo..

O Lord God of Israel put this Devil behind me O!!

Behind me! Behind Me! He comes again! Aaaaargh!!

O Heavenly Father, spare me from this tormenting dreams.

This gay agenda is truly Satans work!
Oh God. My skin crawls even at the thought of it.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by TrajansKong: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rootsofsodomy:

And how [i]exactly[/i]do you know this

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by TrajansKong: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anas09:

Why would you even think about it, Anus09? Indeed, how often do you think about it, amigo?? It must be very upsetting...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anas09:
Why do you have thoughts about it? Do you also think about men and women doing it together?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Why do you have thoughts about it? Do you also think about men and women doing it together?
Brother pls. Let it go.

I can't stand it.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
TrajansKong:

Why would you even think about it, Anus09? Indeed, how often do you think about it, amigo?? It must be very upsetting...
Often ke? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Me go Sidon begin think how men go dey hold demselves? Ahhhhhhhh. Satan is a lIar
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anas09:
Brother pls. Let it go.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. Fear, is false evidence appearing real. Understanding dissoves fear. To understand your fear, is the beginning of really seeing. To escape fear, you need to go through it and not around it. Whenever you're afraid. It is a sure sign, that you have allowed your mind to miscreate. Anas09, the fear of facing your fears is harder to overcome than the fear itself.

Anas09:
I can't stand it.
Sister you are hollering "nyem space" but you do know that, I sent others invites to this thread, but not to you sister. I passed you over because I know you'd be incurious, now tell me, why did you have to come on the thread nau.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by TrajansKong: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rootsofsodomy:

So you mean to tell me you have absolutely no control of your own cassava, but some entity can move your mind to lust after men

Your life is hard o! What actually happened to you as a child? Genuine question. What made you like this??
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. Fear, is false evidence appearing real. Understanding dissoves fear. To understand your fear, is the beginning of really seeing. To escape fear, you need to go through it and not around it. Whenever you're afraid. It is a sure sign, that you have allowed your mind to miscreate. Anas09, the fear of facing your fears is harder to overcome than the fear itself.

Sister you are hollering "nyem space" but you do know that, I sent others invites to this thread, but not to you sister. I passed you over because I know you'd be incurious, now tell me, why did you have to come on the thread nau.
because, I only just got access into NL today.

Dropping the thread like it's hot.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2019
Anas09:
No small tin o. Everybody don just commot leave this place empty.

And about Homosexuality, my blood run cold for weytin my eyes dey read there.

Do you know that those who will usher in the reign of the AntiChrist will be those we termed brethren?
You didn't do.much to term that tide, why nah? Just few guys did all the tackling.

Once again, I see why the Lord said, put not your trust in man, for the arm of flesh will fail you.

If sombori bin tell me say Muttl.eyLaff go preach homosexuality as strong as he is doing now, I for spit for him face, true. Choi

Anas09:
... and you started your comeback with gossip and backbiting a moG, erhn?

Anas09:
"Most interlocutors, so far, commenting on this thread have never disappointed me. They have been very at playing the mediocrity card, which is ignoring the big elephants in the room, I introduced them to on the thread, but then ignored the elephants, pretended they are not there and then be discussing the ants or playing the hot potato game, tossing it about and dancing pangolo even before the music begins and dance starts."
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:09am On Jul 02

"Don't mind if I am blind or not, if Lot knew it was an abomination men sexing men, then please OkCornel, what was the reason he gave for denying and refusing the men of Sodom and Gomorrah have sex with these two other "men" hmmm?
Dance around the question and the earlier other two for as long as you want. Notice how openmine, has left you, all by yourself, to deal with the question. He has dropped it like it's too hot for him. Scaredy cat. I thought you guys said you had time for me today. I told youse, I'll knock your heads together
"
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 2:08pm On Jun 25

"I have stuff, that if I should drop it on these guys, their legs will buckle and they fall flat on their arse from the sheer weight of it. I havent typed anything substantial yet and they already are each and everytime be screaming blue murder. The trio, TV01, Shepherd00 and openmine, just make me all the time, literally be laughing out loud, watching them go schtum or dropping facts I introduce, as if it's like I've asked them to hold on to a hot potato, even diving under the sofa, to hide from the big fat lie elephants in the room I introduce to them."
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 4:24pm On Jun 24

"I tell you what, I'll tell you what I love and dont love. I admire this kind of spirit that scrutinizes and most especially when done under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Mediocrity for me partly, is ignoring the big fat lie elephant in the room, pretending its not there and then be discussing the ants or playing the hot potato game, tossing it about, even before the music begins."
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 1:52pm On Jun 23

I know and understand you Anas09, like a well read book, that is why I consciously sent you no invite to this thread. The above inverted commas says it all, but I am yet to know the name of this special school yall have attended that teaches to perfection this art of dropping the hot potato and playing the hot potato game

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

and you started your come back with gossip and backbiting

"Most interlocutors, so far, commenting on this thread have never disappointed me. They have been very at playing the mediocrity card, which is ignoring the big elephants in the room, I introduced them to on the thread, but then ignored the elephants, pretended they are not there and then be discussing the ants or playing the hot potato game, tossing it about and dancing pangolo even before the music begins and dance starts."
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:09am On Jul 02

"Don't mind if I am blind or not, if Lot knew it was an abomination men sexing men, then please OkCornel, what was the reason he gave for denying and refusing the men of Sodom and Gomorrah have sex with these two other "men" hmmm?
Dance around the question and the earlier other two for as long as you want. Notice how openmine, has left you, all by yourself, to deal with the question. He has dropped it like it's too hot for him. Scaredy cat. I thought you guys said you had time for me today. I told youse, I'll knock your heads together
"
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 2:08pm On Jun 25

"I have stuff, that if I should drop it on these guys, their legs will buckle and they fall flat on their arse from the sheer weight of it. I havent typed anything substantial yet and they already are each and everytime be screaming blue murder. The trio, TV01, Shepherd00 and openmine, just make me all the time, literally be laughing out loud, watching them go schtum or dropping facts I introduce, as if it's like I've asked them to hold on to a hot potato, even diving under the sofa, to hide from the big fat lie elephants in the room I introduce to them."
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 4:24pm On Jun 24

"I tell you what, I'll tell you what I love and dont love. I admire this kind of spirit that scrutinizes and most especially when done under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Mediocrity for me partly, is ignoring the big fat lie elephant in the room, pretending its not there and then be discussing the ants or playing the hot potato game, tossing it about, even before the music begins."
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 1:52pm On Jun 23

I know and understand you Anas09, like a well read book, that is why I consciously sent you no invite to this thread. The above inverted commas says it all, but I am yet to know the name of this special school yall have attended that teaches to perfection this art of dropping the hot potato and playing the hot potato game

You've been dodging my questions, and now you're here gloating in vain.

1) Bring your source(s) to the interpretation of Arsenokytes. Or are you ashamed you got them from the websites of various gay apologists,?

2) Bring one example of consensual monogamous homosexual marriage from the scriptures to support this heresy and jargons you've been typing all this while.

3) Tell us why the Talmud mentioned marriage certificates were not granted to homosexuals...

4) Romans 1 v 26-28 also shows that homosexuality of any form is guilty of abandoning the natural use of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2019
OkCornel:
You've been dodging my questions, and now you're here gloating in vain.

1) Bring your source(s) to the interpretation of Arsenokytes. Or are you ashamed you got them from the websites of various gay apologists,?

2) Bring one example of consensual monogamous homosexual marriage from the scriptures to support this heresy and jargons you've been typing all this while.

3) Tell us why the Talmud mentioned marriage certificates were not granted to homosexuals...

4) Romans 1 v 26-28 also shows that homosexuality of any form is guilty of abandoning the natural use of a woman.

[img]https://s3/images/GoFirst.jpg[/img]

"You don't need to split anyones comments. I gave you right of way, I gave you first turn, to go ahead and present lay down your understandings of the "stuff", as you put it, you wanted to discuss with me, yet there's no sight of them. You gave an excuse about erratic network you're having, but no more updates as for why you arent uploading anything, yet you're regularly churching out comments

Now, dont ever again, say to me that, I am wailing, or I've wailed. OK? All I am just saying, is watch your mouth or tongue. Thank you. As I've previously said, have a first go. I am online 24/7. I am not experiencing issues on my PC nor smartphone. I still have posting privileges, meaning I am not like openmine, who got banned by the automated Anti-Spam moderation bot.

Please finish first, what you earlier started before involving me in another of this your thank less adventure.

These are two very simple questions with obvious answers that an average person knows, now if you still desperately need me to respond to them, please trust me that, I will, after you have attended to presenting the stuff you said you wanted me to go through with you. Bookmark this page, so we can come back to it after finishing the original one. OK?
"
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 6:48am On Jun 28

You guys, especially you OkCornel, dont know who you are confronting here on this thread. I showed proof of dropping like its hot evidences going about on the thread but if you thought I was gloating, then you have another thing coming

I am 110% quite sure you have no more recollection of the above inverted commas & screenshot

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"

Hmmm. Bros. How do one gossip in an open thread where what is typed can be seen and read by all?

How ever you see it sir, it won't change anything. And I'm glad you know me as a well read book that I'd rather a knife be laid on my neck than for me to stand for anything that hints AntiChrist.

Homosexuality is the sex pattern of the Beast System.

3 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2019
Anas09:
Hmmm. Bros. How do one gossip in an open thread where what is typed can be seen and read by all?
You gossip my hiding behind using Muttl.eyLaff, so I don't get notification that I've being talked behind my back

Anas09:
How ever you see it sir, it won't change anything. And I'm glad you know me as a well read book that I'd rather a knife be laid on my neck than for me to stand for anything that hints AntiChrist.

Homosexuality is the sex pattern of the Beast System
Not all forms of homosexuality is a sex part of the beast, whatever that means, nor is it or has it anything to do with idolatry, promiscuity or ritual worship act.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You gossip my hiding behind using Muttl.eyLaff, so I don't get notification that I've being talked behind my back

Not all forms of homosexuality is a sex part of the beast, whatever that means, nor is it or has it anything to do with idolatry, promiscuousity or ritual worship act.

Bla bla bla...

Romans 1 v 26-28 clearly condemns all forms of homosexuality as it clearly shows the NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN IS ABANDONED AND MEN ARE WORKING WITH MEN TO DO THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY.

Damn too straightforward to spin around it.

Everyone on this thread is still awaiting the source(s) to your dubious interpretation of Arsenokytes.

Besides, since according to you, God has nothing against monogamous homosexuality, why isn't there one example of such kind of marriage in the scriptures?

Keep on dropping flawed "evidences" without a standard Greek dictionary or even concordance to back up your points.

Oya beat around the bush again...

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2019
OkCornel:
[/size]Bla bla bla...

Romans 1 v 26-28 clearly condemns all forms of homosexuality as it clearly shows the NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN IS ABANDONED AND MEN ARE WORKING WITH MEN TO DO THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY.

Damn too straightforward to spin around it.

Everyone on this thread is still awaiting the source(s) to your dubious interpretation of Arsenokytes.

Besides, since according to you, God has nothing against monogamous homosexuality, why isn't there one example of such kind of marriage in the scriptures?

Keep on dropping flawed "evidences" without a standard Greek dictionary or even concordance to back up your points.

Oya beat around the bush again.
Mind you own business and stop poke nosing into posts meant for another poster and just face the one you are expected to have a first go at please
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Not all forms of homosexuality is a sex part of the beast, whatever that means, nor is it or has it anything to do with idolatry, promiscuousity or ritual worship act.
It says Sex Pattern, not sex Part.

Again. I say it. Homosexuality is a sex pattern for the Kingdom of Satan.
If Man having sex with a man can not produce an offspring to continue the human race, then know that an opposer is involved.

Let one poster here said, everything God does, satan opposes.

God says Man and women, satan says man and man.
How can a Christian even conceive to preach homosexuality?

W.T.H went wrong? Oh my God!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"

This man stop mentioning me upandan. Na weytin?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
^^^^^
What is this one kwantinu saying erhn? "Wee yu kip kwayet there". You think I'll bastardise the moniker ID, just because as if you have the moniker Shepherd00 "copyrighted", hmm? I had to make a point with the inverted commas about dropping hot potatoes, if it happens, the moniker was in the quotes, so be it and my profound apologies. It couldnt be helped, otherwise "komabitmeup atmaus" because it gives you "sifia" pains
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Ranchhoddas: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Anas09:

Where you go since? This section don miss you. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style / Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / 'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.