Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) (59456 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by tydi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
victorian:

How about men who beat their wives to a coma, while macheting her if she cheats then divorces her. Is that one not worse?
What do u call such man?

Or men who outrightly divorce without checking if she actually cheated or not.. Which one worse pass?

At least she will destroy his shop and still go back home waiting for him and give him earful of insults.. Lol

Then seat put again as his wife. Lol

Chai! Some women are suffering in marriages.

I believe every lady knows the kind of man she is married, why was there court ship.

I haven't read any where a Nigeria man divorced his wife without catching her in the act. Bring forth proof if you have any!

Still give him insult at home, even after destroying his life saving business he started building even before the hell client sent wife.. The woman she married with also his hard earned money. I see the kind of wife you will make Victorian..

Any woman suffering choose to do so before the door is always open, If she leaves 20 replaces her..
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by victorian(f): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
etrange:

Women are suffering in our society... the male folkes are so insensitive and bias.

Nope not In society.
If a woman suffers in the hands of society that means, she's a very weak woman who does even add to herself, how much more to the society.

I chose and still choose not to place myself at the mercy of society.

Society cannot suffer me, lai lai!

It's in marriage and bad relationships most women suffer, not in society. Well that's my experience sha.

And yes 70percent of Nigerian men are biased and insensitive but not all.

I always tell women, u can only suffer in the hands of society if you give the society the power to make you suffer. It's a choice, no matter the circumstances? Don't swerve! And don't turn the other cheek for another hot slap! Stand your ground! If the society is going to burn to hell cos I stood my ground. Then let us all burn!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by GeneralPula: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
etrange:

Thank you for being objective. You'll live long.

Amen & you too!
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by etrange: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
victorian:

Nope not In society.
If a woman suffers in the hands of society that means, she's a very weak woman who does even add to herself, how much more to the society.

I chose and still choose not to place myself at the mercy of society.

Society cannot suffer me, lai lai!

It's in marriage and bad relationships most women suffer, not in society. Well that's my experience sha.

And yes 70percent of Nigerian men are biased and insensitive but not all.

I always tell women, u can only suffer in the hands of society if you give the society the power to make you suffer. It's a choice, no matter the circumstances? Don't swerve! And don't turn the other cheek for another hot slap! Stand your ground! If the society is going to burn to hell cos I stood my ground. Then let us all burn!

Respect
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by victorian(f): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

I believe every lady knows the kind of man she is married, why was there court ship.

I haven't read any where a Nigeria man divorced his wife without catching her in the act. Bring forth proof if you have any!

Still give him insult at home, even after destroying his life saving business he started building even before the hell client sent wife.. The woman she married with also his hard earned money. I see the kind of wife you will make Victorian..

Any woman suffering choose to do so before the door is always open, If she leaves 20 replaces her..

You see? Here is a typical biased Nigerian man! Already comparing me to the woman cos I voiced out my opinions.

Anyway u can even label me as the woman, that's the least of my problems. Lol

One thing I know is this, the way I will handle a cheating husband is way different from the way she handled hers.

Lemme not say much, I'm not with any cheating man or husband for now.

So I rest my case.

And yea before I forget, she's leaving behind Stds, and all sort of illness that comes along with a cheating man. At least her pussy will no longer suffer constant itching and pains especially during sex with one useless husband, who thinks he's God's gift to women. Trust me, she is better off leaving. That's the truth .except she depends solely on the man for survival then? She's in for a hellish marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by bluefilm: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
I'm sure she's the one that started the shop for the man, if not....

Moral of the story: Guys stop accepting any form of financial help from these ladies because they will always come back for their money, directly or otherwise!

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by tydi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
lefulefu:
how can someone cheat on his wife and u using bible to justify it.if he wants another woman he can go pay dowry and marry a second wife instead of carrying another woman behind his wife's back.

Hearsay, women mostly act on that. where is her proof that the man actually cheated? These woman can be very cunning and manipulative.. She might be acting out of her own assumptions..

Don't be surprised she acted on hearing that the shop was opened for her husband side chick she believed it and decides to destroy it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is serious
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by ashala(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Until you've been in someone else's shoes, don't come and tell us that they over-reacted. You try falling in love...get married...have kids...then learn that your other half who is supposed to respect the sanctity of your union violated it. Maybe you'll sit and calmly ask "baby what drove you to it?" undecided

Tah mechie onu
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Epin9ja: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
lolz you can print your recharge card here without software [url]epin.ng[/url]
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by tydi(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
victorian:

You see? Here is a typical biased Nigerian man! Already comparing me to the woman cos I voiced out my opinions.

Anyway u can even label me as the woman, that's the least of my problems. Lol

One thing I know is this, the way I will handle a cheating husband is way different from the way she handled hers.

Lemme not say much, I'm not with any cheating man or husband for now.

So I rest my case.

I wish you the best
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by YungMillionaire: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is why I don't fvck with Latin women...their temper no get part2. Its a single part movie, and she will bury you before the movie is over.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by YungMillionaire: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
ebonyggurl:

The man who cheated nko? He fell from heaven abi?

ordinary cheating, you are destroying investments? Cheating is not a big deal. Only a foolish woman leaves her husband for cheating.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by jubangha(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Funny,will that stop him from cheating,she is just one of those foolish women out there that dont care about their children future
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by lielbree: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Unwise decision.

The day I discovered my hus was cheating, I sold of a good chunk of his valuables.
Each time I see the jewery I bought with the proceeds it reminds me of how all men are cheating dogs and why I must always work extra hard to protect my finances and my heart.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by karashita: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hell hath no fury......but.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Dinho20(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Godoverevery: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
ebonyggurl:

The man who cheated nko? He fell from heaven abi?
Did he committed any crime by doing so......if she can't take it why not divorce him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
At least its better than attacking the side chick.
Its OK.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Godoverevery: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dinho20:
This applies only if the man married a virtuous woman and not a demon bro
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Dinho20(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Dinho20(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2019

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Dinho20(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2019

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Dinho20(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2019

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Dinho20(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2019

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Until you've been in someone else's shoes, don't come and tell us that they over-reacted. You try falling in love...get married...have kids...then learn that your other half who is supposed to respect the sanctity of your union violated it. Maybe you'll sit and calmly ask "baby what drove you to it?" undecided
lol lol lol shake my head.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Ejanla07: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
I ve seen a woman who destroyed the tv in thr house because she had an argument with the husband in the veranda, she kept shouting in the veranda and drawing crowd. The husband dragged her in and locked her in... The lady broke everything breakable in the flat..
The husband packed his clothes left the house for her.. Now she goes to the neighbor to watch TV

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by enemyofprogress: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Very greedy lady, fighting over a prick that only her cannot finish. Awon enia ajepako shiooooor
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by thunderbabs: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
After destroying the goods, sebi nigga can continue cheating shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 2 All Episodes / Please How can i stop Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.