Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) (59455 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by ebonyggurl(f): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2019
ogunsj:
why are women so pained when their husbands decide to Play with other women? after the away match won't he return home for his home matches. why killing yourself over what is yours.

Why are men so pained when their wives decide to play with other men? After the away match won't she return home for her home matches? Why killing yourself over what is yours? undecided
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by ajepako(f): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako fit do more than this. Her body too dey pepper am for love matter, i wonder how her boyfriend Gbenga dey cope with her

Sule
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Champneys: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Life is not that hard.

He only fuc...ked someone else, it aint worth the destruction of properties and endangering of lives, which will have far reaching consequences!
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by nellyelitz(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2019
tydi:

Read the old testament in the Bible you would see its the nature of the man to sleep or take more than a woman but am ain't among the bandwagon of men are polygamous in nature. Its that the woman took it the wrong way, what happened to dialogue with her husband, what happened to her talking a walk if she felt her feelings has been betrayed, what if she came to found out lastly that he didn't actually cheat, what happened to the future of their kids.. Well since I was little I grew up to know that women acts before they think.
read the New Testament u'll know why that happened and the reason it shouldn't hapgen again, there u'll also see the original intention of God b4 those ur old testament role models decided to do thing their way. i hate it when people twist the Holy scriptures and quote out of context just to justify their wrong doing. meanwhile i'm not on the woman's side, i forbid violent tendencies.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by tydi(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2019
nellyelitz:
read the New Testament u'll know why that happened and the reason it shouldn't hapgen again, there u'll also see the original intention of God b4 those ur old testament role models decided to do thing their way. i hate it when people twist the Holy scriptures and quote out of context just to justify their wrong doing. meanwhile i'm not on the woman's side, i forbid violent tendencies.

The same God instructed and used people to write both testaments, so what are you trying to say here now.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by nellyelitz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
tydi:

The same God instructed and used people to write both testaments, so what are you trying to say here now.?
not God sir but Moses, Jesus Christ later threw a disclaimer in the N.T. But i won't respond again because from our short convoc i see ur depth and where u're coming from.Bh
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Spacewalker(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
I know dis one is not normal again..foolish woman,sily man..

If a woman did this to my properties,I would not even bother myself,I would just allow her to keep diagracing herself evrywhere she goes ..don't have time for yeye women
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Kobicove(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
As a man, it is very important for your wife to know that you have a dosage of madness.

Very important.

You have said it all!
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Kobicove(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
spiceadole:
In her shoes,I will do worse.
But not this way.

How about pretend all is well.
Allow weeks to months to pass,then strike.
Arrange "boys" to beat the living daylight outta him.
They can pluck out his eyes,cut off his ears,remove his teeth,even cut off his dikc .Anything you ask them to.
They can give you a clean job and nobody will trace it to you.
There are better ways of dealing with this men who cheat.
Just be ready to destroy them and move on.

You are evil...

If you do such a thing to someone who is relayed to me I will make sure you do not leave to tell the story!
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2022
tydi:

Read the old testament in the Bible you would see its the nature of the man to sleep or take more than a woman but am ain't among the bandwagon of men are polygamous in nature. Its that the woman took it the wrong way, what happened to dialogue with her husband, what happened to her talking a walk if she felt her feelings has been betrayed, what if she came to found out lastly that he didn't actually cheat, what happened to the future of their kids.. Well since I was little I grew up to know that women acts before they think.
You are definitely on that bandwagon or else you won’t be quoting things Jesus Christ in the New Testament said are ‘old things that have passed away’.
Sleep with all the women in the world if you want to, no Dey quote bible wey people sleep with their sisters and cousins inside to justify your lack of control.
The lady is crazy, she should’ve cheated back if it hurt her that much.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2022

Shallow?

That perfectly describes you who quickly resorts to religion in discussions as this .

LMAO
grin
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Imoh555:
Nairaland has turned everyone to age mates insults and tribalism flying upandan

If she's my wife I'll slap her destiny away... The man to is an ass
Age doesn’t mean a thing. A fool is a fool.

Talk another thing.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2022
tydi:

The truths are boldly written there.

And what are our wrong doings? lefulefu
Truth how?

Half baked Christian. Even the atheist I met this morning will go to heaven before you do. At least he knows what it is to be ‘Christlike’

Christ didn’t sleep with anyone. Talk less of countless women. Aren’t you all In Christianity trying to be Christlike? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / Please How can i stop Masturbation? / Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 2 All Episodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.