Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) (59454 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

Hearsay, women mostly act on that. where is her proof that the man actually cheated? These woman can be very cunning and manipulative.. She might be acting out of her own assumptions..

Don't be surprised she acted on hearing that the shop was opened for her husband side chick she believed it and decides to destroy it.
say someone just act on hearsay alone dat one na mental case nau.she might proof of the husby playing out for her to go this far.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by thunderbabs: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hong0011:
See below

Una still dey scam pple with fake fixed games in this age?
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Reference(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Not supporting fornication in any way but her disposition is surely a clue as to why he rather be with someone else.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Bluffly: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
I swear she will spend two years in Jail.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by NobleRomm(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Perkins1:
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!

how will someone contact u..
where is ur number.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by ndidigood(f): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Until you've been in someone else's shoes, don't come and tell us that they over-reacted. You try falling in love...get married...have kids...then learn that your other half who is supposed to respect the sanctity of your union violated it. Maybe you'll sit and calmly ask "baby what drove you to it?" undecided
u spoke my mind.God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by trapQ: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
What business?
Perkins1:
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Golden41(f): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
embarassed tongue good for her
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by spiceadole: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
In her shoes,I will do worse.
But not this way.

How about pretend all is well.
Allow weeks to months to pass,then strike.
Arrange "boys" to beat the living daylight outta him.
They can pluck out his eyes,cut off his ears,remove his teeth,even cut off his dikc .Anything you ask them to.
They can give you a clean job and nobody will trace it to you.
There are better ways of dealing with this men who cheat.
Just be ready to destroy them and move on.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by spiceadole: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
salt1:
She destroyed things. Instead of killing him quietly. He's lucky
The woman is not smart
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Karlosorji(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Except na the woman sponsor the business. The only thing wey fit give am mind to do like that
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by spiceadole: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
lefulefu:
how can someone cheat on his wife and u using bible to justify it.if he wants another woman he can go pay dowry and marry a second wife instead of carrying another woman behind his wife's back.

Fear people who quote Bible a lot.
That's what they see their Pastors do(adultery)
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by bukatyne(f): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
ebonyggurl:

The man who cheated nko? He fell from heaven abi?

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by bukatyne(f): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
PURELY MADNESS..COULD THIS THEN BE CALLED LOVE?

Love from the wife or husband?
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by bukatyne(f): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

I believe every lady knows the kind of man she is married, why was there court ship.

I haven't read any where a Nigeria man divorced his wife without catching her in the act. Bring forth proof if you have any!

Still give him insult at home, even after no destroying his life saving business he started building even before the hell client sent wife.. The woman she married with also his hard earned money. I see the kind of wife you will make Victorian..

Any woman suffering choose to do so before the door is always open, If she leaves 20 replaces her..

A real Nigerian husband has spoken.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
lielbree:
Unwise decision.

The day I discovered my hus was cheating, I sold of a good chunk of his valuables.
Each time I see the jewery I bought with the proceeds it reminds me of how all men are cheating dogs and why I must always work extra hard to protect my finances and my heart.

Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by AnanseK(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tedious job. If she can’t find a bomb at least petrol is cheap and there must be enough matches on the shelves
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
spiceadole:

Fear people who quote Bible a lot.
That's what they see their Pastors do(adultery)
like dat pastor in benin wey plan with one nnpc staff wife kill d man den set im body on fire inside car.iyam sure dat one go use bible take justify wetin im do.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by victorian(f): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

A real Nigerian husband has spoken.

Hahahahahahahaha.... You dey mind am?

Smhhhhh. E dey their body .

Looking for the devil in the wrong places. Lol

Only them will use their hand marry retired olosho, Calling her wife and innocent, while with their eyes wide open, they will name the good ones ,witches. Lol

The men claim they can see but they are blind as a Bat!
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by SVC6000: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Up Woman

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by oluwaahmed: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Women that behave like this are also codedly cheating. They have been waiting for this opportunity to display their hate for the man and ruin him completely.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by chibaby1985(f): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ajepako fit do more than this. Her body too dey pepper am for love matter, i wonder how her boyfriend Gbenga dey cope with her
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by ogunsj: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Until you've been in someone else's shoes, don't come and tell us that they over-reacted. You try falling in love...get married...have kids...then learn that your other half who is supposed to respect the sanctity of your union violated it. Maybe you'll sit and calmly ask "baby what drove you to it?" undecided
why are women so pained when their husbands decide to Play with other women? after the away match won't he return home for his home matches. why killing yourself over what is yours.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by mechanics(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
She's wrong, she should know two wrongs won't make a right.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Unrated900(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
That is how that girl will chase ned nwoko

Then I will come in.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 04, 2019
GOFRONT:
HELL HAT NO FURY THAN A WOMAN SCORNED

.......But when will Men ever begin to be Faithful to their Wives'??

You beat me to the quote.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 04, 2019
Chelsea82:
Here is the moment a beautiful lady was caught on camera destroying everything in her husband’s shop because he cheated.

Why is some ladies like this? Everything your husband has work for she decide to destroy them.

Ladies can you do this to your husband for cheating on you?

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/lady-caught-on-camera-destroying.html?m=1

senior the husband feels he has money, destroy his shop and make him broke,see if the side chick will not flee or he will not be humble. nonsense
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by iRepNaija1: 1:32am On Jun 04, 2019
LOL. I swear, it's like people expect the woman to sit down and keep quiet or go make dinner once she finds out her husband has cheated.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by enemyofprogress: 1:53am On Jun 04, 2019
Mum girl. Instead make she use one hand brush everything down at a time, she dey waste time picking them one by one. She no get brain, no wonder the boyfriend cheated on her. I'm sure her ringtones go dey very boring.

She resemble ajepako small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / Please How can i stop Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.