Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape (85053 Views)

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) / Neymar Releases Screenshot Of S*x Chat, N*des Shared With The Lady Accusing Him / Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by bukatyne(f): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2019
Ategberoson:

forget Karishika theory. a lady can't visit Me and accuse Me of rape. I have been a victim of the false accusation before and the way I exonerate myself, shame sef catch her family. they saw the video when she was giving me BJ grin

I always do the record to be save

Recording people against their consent is another crime.

So you commit one crime to save yourself from another.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by kingkuntaval: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Mizwisdom:
No wonder his career is going down the line. Always busy having sex from country to country. The woman thought he looked calm but didn't know the guy is a big perv. Don't let the innocent look deceive you next time and stay descent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by jojothegreat(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2019
If only Neymar had clear the chats.. that’s how he would ave been pinned wrongly..
Stay away from toxic women kings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by GoldChest(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Their should be a heavy penalty for her actions .

Neymar should sue her broke ass for defamation of character .

1 Like

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Mizwisdom(f): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Ugosample:

shocked shocked
so you believe this woman?
When a woman says no...
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by encryptjay(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2019
Bad boi Neymar grin
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Ugosample(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

As in.

Arran foolishness.

When did they stop training these girls to have common sense.

You send a man nude pictures, sex chat him, travel to meet him, have sex and claim rape?

See the way Neymar had to disgrace himself to clear him name.

Next time, he will report such women for sexual harassment.

You see am

the world today encourages and even give incentive to women to be foolish

That is why I respect every woman out there who have refused to toe that line of maximizing the incentive and encouragement to be foolish; and instead toe that path of self worth and sensibility.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2019
lawaloluseun:
No matter all d nude pix, when a woman say NO @ d point of see, anything dat happen shld b called RAPE

You're too naive for this 21st century! Maybe couples should start signing an MOU before having sex, even if she happens to be your 'girlfriend'..what if she consents and still comes out to say you raped her? Who was there to know she consented? It's your word against hers(and we know how it usually pans out)..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2019
chiboy1116:
see this fool.

Ubanka ne wawa.
Ma siyachin banza
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Ategberoson(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

Recording people against their will is another crime.

so accusing me wrongly is not a crime. if I don't do that to hurt or blackmail her then I see nothing wrong

the memory card is always private. if you don't secure yourself, who will? if I haven't record it that day, I would have been in prison

1 Like

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by ehmmy11(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Footballers dey enjoy sha
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2019
Dagger111:

You are a sadist.
Nna ruwanka?
Wawa
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Ategberoson(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Ugosample:

recording?

bros you get mind o

when it comes to self security you've to get mind. it saved me from illegal prosecution

1 Like

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Mizwisdom:

When a woman says no...
Stop this bullshit..who was there to know if she actually said no or not? Is it impossible to say yes and have sex with a guy and come out tomorrow to say he raped you? Was there an alibi in the room when both of you got down? Like I said earlier, guys should start signing MOU before having sex with any girl( girlfriend or not) let's see how it will turn out.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by hecomeshome(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
Even if you wan accuse me of rape you go change your mind.
Ma my kind preeq na him dem dey call Pepsi.
"Ask for more"
Once you chop one you must chop again
When the rape allegation start na you go cast yourself
Tbh the lady should be punished.
When she hear potential transfer of £1.2 per week na him she remember say he rape her
Women,fear them
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Omoluabi16(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2019
This guy could easily have been the best in the world. You left Barcelona where it was working, under the guise of standing out.. joined PSG for the money, parties and whores. Lukaku has a better chance of winning the WC or Balloon D'or than this man. Brazilians for all their talents, do not have longevity and focus in the game anymore.

This bitch should be Jailed.
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Andersonjr(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2019
ednut1:
beheading
Wait what?
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by bukatyne(f): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2019
Ategberoson:

so accusing me wrongly is not a crime. if I don't do that to hurt or blackmail her then I see nothing wrong

the memory card is always private. if you don't secure yourself, who will? if I haven't record it that day, I would have been in prison

Accusing you wrongly is a crime.

However, you are committing another crime to save yourself.

I understand the sentiments, don't just understand how we got there.
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by bush112(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Nawa o
Today is my birthday nairalanders, show me some love.
hbd

1 Like

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2019
LMAO. That was how one girl sent me her nudes unsolicitedly. Till date, I still have a screenshot of the whatsapp conversation containing the nudes and the nudes itself uploaded on my google drive incase issues like this arise. No time for bitches. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by meobizy(f): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2019
I continuously say it “the football section of this forum contains zero trolling.”.
Politicians should adjust their strategies to this realization.
They should start bringing international soccer stars to aid their political campaigns.
Make hunger wire these noisemaking musicians small.
At least the love for soccer shows where the average citizen’s priorities lie.

The pictures contain the most mature comments I’ve ever seen in any topic.
I’m even more shocked to see users’ comments followed the pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by koyeni(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2019
He's lucky
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by bonianyi: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2019
woman with there cheap way of attracting attention from men. the lady is a fraud
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by sonofElElyon: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2019
Intentional false accusation of the commission of any crime is in itself a crime

Roon9:
False accusation of rape should be a Crime. Delilahs everywhere
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by JuanDeDios: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2019
seunfly:
Honestly every government needs to look into a law that will punish fake rape allegation, this is becoming too much especially in western countries and their vindictive mee too hate movement.
True. Making such a law would be worthwhile. But how do you people know this is a "fake" rape allegation? Those chats? Just asking.
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by tfash96(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2019
Mizwisdom:
No wonder his career is going down the line. Always busy having sex from country to country. The woman thought he looked calm but didn't know the guy is a big perv. Don't let the innocent look deceive you next time and stay descent

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by vioment: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2019
Thank God for evidence.
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by JuanDeDios: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

Recording people against their will is another crime.

You mean without their consent. Yes, he could get into serious trouble for doing that.
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by BanevsJoker(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2019
lawaloluseun:
No matter all d nude pix, when a woman say NO @ d point of see, anything dat happen shld b called RAPE

Fine. We have seen Neymar's evidence. Now, where is her own evidence that she said No?

1 Like

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by bukatyne(f): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2019
JuanDeDios:

You mean without their consent. Yes, he could get into serious trouble for doing that.

True.

Thanks.

Guy man said he uses it as insurance against rape allegations.

The sexual scene is messed up if a guy has to record himself to prove he did not rape the girl.

Look at Neymar exposing what should be his private business to us in a bid to clear himself.
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Ategberoson(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

Accusing you wrongly is a crime.

However, you are committing another crime to save yourself.

I understand the sentiments, don't just understand how we got there.

my dear I don't do that before but I have one of my best friend who was suppose to be fly to USA with his uncle assistant, do you know this accusation deterred and hindered his exit. he was in police cell during his uncle exit and till date the uncle block all means of contact with him even after he was discharged

never knew I would be a victim but thank God I use another person's mistake to learn, so don't blame me
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by AHCB: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2019
It is always prudent always to have backup when dealing with some type women. Especially those who are too keen to get to know you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi / Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.