Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape (85022 Views)

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) / Neymar Releases Screenshot Of S*x Chat, N*des Shared With The Lady Accusing Him / Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Samcenation(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Lhimeet:

Evening Bro... PM me through NL
I've done that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Businessman1986(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2019
cococandy:
That’s still rape and punishable.

Don’t get yourself in trouble and ruin your own life for 10secs enjoyment.

Hands off at any moment the other person says no. Doesn’t matter what led to the moment.

You are not that bright. Soon enough no one will care about rape accusations. I certainly, by default, don't believe female idiots when they scream sexual assault.
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by cococandy(f): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2019
You sound like a rapist

Wouldn’t be surprised if you’re one
Businessman1986:

You are not that bright. Soon enough no one will care about rape accusations. I certainly, by default, don't believe female idiots when they scream sexual assault.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Lhimeet(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2019
Samcenation:

I've done that
I already replied you.
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by virago(f): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
kingphilip:
Make him thank God say no be for Nigeria sha

Before him go look for the video finish, tyre and fuel don de him body already

Until a heavy punishment is meted out for false rape cases, innocent young men will continue to suffer

And are you the one who will put tire around the neck of a sport celebrity like Neymar It is the common man who can get lynched in Nigeria , I once said a rich man can come out and shoot an innocent bystander in Nigeria and nothing will happen.
Re: Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2019
Time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi / Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.