Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! (2784 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by grandeur2017(f): 9:45am On May 18, 2021
Dear Nairanders,

Just as the topic says, I seek your advice and suggestions on possible pills to safely abort my unwanted 10 weeks pregnancy. I had wanted to keep it, however, my man sees no reason and i don't intend raising it alone. I'll appreciate your suggestions.
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by DaddyRochie1642: 9:47am On May 18, 2021
Pray your life is not cut short during this your abortion journey you're embarking on.
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by kingsceedon(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2021
That an innocent baby must surely take your miserable life along if you try that nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Nobody: 9:47am On May 18, 2021
Abasi mbok! Wich kind wahala be this sef this early mormor?

Never go that route. Just keep the baby
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Duru9(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2021
grandeur2017:
Dear Nairanders,

Just as the topic says, I seek your advice and suggestions on possible pills to safely abort my unwanted 10 weeks pregnancy. I had wanted to keep it, however, my man sees no reason and i don't intend raising it alone. I'll appreciate your suggestions.

Death calling
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Disappointed: 9:50am On May 18, 2021
KEEP IT if you don't want to be disappointed in the future!
Karma is real and it will hit on you for murder. You have no right to deny a spirit it's earthly body, be warned!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Righteousness2(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2021
Abortion is Murder!
Don't take it out!
If you do , you will regret it!
That Child is the child that will wipe your tears..

If u go ahead to do it! Whatever u see u take it!

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Vyzz: 9:52am On May 18, 2021
cool
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Dottore: 9:52am On May 18, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by duro4chang(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2021
If you try it...
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by richmond500: 9:55am On May 18, 2021
Just leave it jare.
When u were busy shouting , harder, harder, baby, faster, rider did u call us, u better leave that innocent foetus out of ur stupidity

I think u should tell ur parents about it, they will guide ur path, don't do things on ur own

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Nobody: 9:55am On May 18, 2021
Well all I can say is that the child formation is nevertheless a fully bodied human with working brains. If you keep the child, the ma will appreciate you in later years, just get away from him and find something menial to do while you nurse your fertile womb.
Abortion at early stage is safe but 2months 2 weeks is a deadly journey. Trade carefully for your unborn children.
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Kondomatic(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Don't take it out!

Why do all your comments sound like threat?

Do you lack love in your life?

Ma'am has already started having sex against her parent's warnings and unprotected sex which is also against warning from the government and health professionals so warning and threats mean nothing to her.

Stop threatening people enyi, approach people with love and calmness and you may have their attention.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by slimjohn2k5: 9:58am On May 18, 2021
Tell your people about it, its shameful but if you confide only in the guy that impregnate you it is very risky
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by stupidmod3: 10:03am On May 18, 2021
nairaland is filled with kids plz enter hospital n request to see a doctor simple

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 11:36am On May 18, 2021
If you kill that innocent child, the spirit will hunt and ruin ur life, when you were enjoying sex, you didn't know the outcome abi..
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by mkoabiola: 11:44am On May 18, 2021
We were not there wen u were moaning harder, harder and harder
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by gud4vvvvv: 12:33pm On May 18, 2021
Don't get involved in abortion!
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by gud4vvvvv: 12:34pm On May 18, 2021
grandeur2017:
Dear Nairanders,

don't get involved in abortion! keep the baby.
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by beautyhd: 12:48pm On May 18, 2021
How old are you?

Do you have older sisters or a mother you can talk to.

Don't do something you might regret in future.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Emmanuel909090: 12:52pm On May 18, 2021
grandeur2017:
Dear Nairanders,

Can I send you a DM?
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by MasonKendall(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Don't take it out!

If only you will have small sense. When Adolf Hitler was born his mother saw him as one who would wipe her tears but in reality he caused so much tears. You are not God to know what would become of the child. Am not say she should remove the kid ooo all am saying is that you sound like you are issuing out a threat to her. Try talking to people calmly. Cos na this reason dey make mods ban you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by wearsandtrends1: 1:27pm On May 18, 2021
embarassed

that could be a future Nigerian President

Dont do it

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Pious101: 1:27pm On May 18, 2021
grandeur2017:
Dear Nairanders,

am not meant to judge u but if ur man knows he is not ready to father a child why then did he not use protection....with #100 u could get a protection but no u guys want to enjoy it raw...see d implication, u are now in dilemma. Me I no get advise for u o

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Michelle55: 2:03pm On May 18, 2021
Leave the innocent baby biko, when you are busy hanging your legs on burglary proof we no dey there, those times you were giving him monkey in shadow style, we no play referee for una. So it's time to reap the fruits of ya labor my sister, if you don't want it kindly give him or her to me please.

Jokes aside, please don't harm that kid okay I know how lonely and depressed you must be feeling knowing you would bear the brunt and pains alone, just don't give into the temptation of aborting the baby. You will scale through alright and that cow that feels he can leave you in this kinda condition is more than welcome to leave, never beg to be in anyone's life for your time to smile isn't far fetched.

Be Strong and you will definitely pull through!

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by debbydams(f): 3:51pm On May 18, 2021
grandeur2017:
Dear Nairanders,

babe don't try using pills its not advisable,,u should go for D and C..but 10 weeks I'd advice u not to abort o..there might be complications..dats almost 3month o..what were u doing when its 2weeks, 4weeks now its 10weeks u want to abort nd u asking for pills ? Do u want to kill yourself huh..wait what will u tel God if anything happens pls my dear dont even try aborting the baby, u might v complications,only a Pro will remove that without complication nd don't even think of pills..o risk o
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by debbydams(f): 3:54pm On May 18, 2021
If u know his family pls inform them don't risk your life.....

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by terrezo2002(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2021
Don't have sex if you are not ready to have baby. By the way, children are a gift from God. Don't destroy the gift of God otherwise you will may not have another opportunity.
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Don't take it out!

will your church assist her financially or just "God bless you" make sure you stop calling single mothers sinners like your mentor Reno cheesy
Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Lovelyperson(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2021
debbydams:
If u know his family pls inform them don't risk your life.....
Best advice if this story is true... Cuz the op looks like a joker to me.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Premiumwriter: 6:30pm On May 18, 2021
First off,

The pregnancy is already late for medical abortion (abortion with pills) so you'll need to go for the surgical option.

And for those who are saying she's likely to die from the abortion, do you know that keeping a pregnancy till delivery is riskier than doing an abortion?

Studies have shown that women are 14 times more likely to die during or after delivery than they are to die from an abortion.

Out of 100,000 women who give birth, about 8.8 or 9 of them is likely to die. On the same demographic of 100,000 women who carries out an abortion only about 0.6 or 1 woman is likely to die.

But of course we only hear the horror stories of women who go into abortion and never made it out.

My point is, ma if you know you are not capable of taking care of the baby then go for the abortion. But please get it from a competent doctor not a quack one.

And please don't use pills. Though pills are very safe, but you've gone beyond the time to use them.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! by Twelfthman: 7:36pm On May 18, 2021
I don't support abortion!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know You're A Finished Man / My New Girlfriend. / Watch the moment Joyce Attempting World Record For Longest Massage, Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.