Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die (56380 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies After Friends Pushed Her Into Pot Of Boiling Stew / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Dxipline: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
r I p to her Infinix Hot 5 for sale 2gb ram 4000mh 16g space Amount 26k Call 09037634291 if interested in akure
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Ace16(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
smiley
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by berrystunn(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nawah oh
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by kenny714433(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
This one had a good intuition.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by seanjy4konji: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
The tongue is powerful...lets use it well.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Well.... it's not the first time I've heard people see the grim reaper.

Can someone explain where the heck this finna slang came from
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
So Sad.No Spirit Of Untimely Death Shall Strike Me& My Loved Ones.AMEN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by philip0906(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
ironically I've been getting the strong feeling lately like this year is my year to go but I'm not sure it probably because I'm hustle stressed.

If I die.... Tell missraine69 for me she was my big time crush sad

Tel her only when I'm dead lipsrsealed
All these small children wey dey here
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Malakh: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
The fear of the wicked it shall come upon him but the desire of the righteous shall be granted Proverbs 10:24
dingbang:
The fear of something eventually makes it come to pass
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by omerukokwuru(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
a confirmed ogbanje/abiku they alwaya know their exit time

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Nature8(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tessyama1:
A young girl, Mikiah Smith, has died 10 days after she tweeted about death.

Mikiah who died in a car accident yesterday,  took to her Twitter handle on may 24th, to say that she felt weird, like death was near and it scared her.

"I been feeling so weird lately..like death near me or it’s finna be my time. That ain’t normal right Shit is scaring me now" she tweeted.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/young-girl-dies-10-days-after-tweeting-that-she-feels-like-its-her-time-to-die.html

Eyaa, Rip dear
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Lovelyn451(f): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
She had the feeling...it was real, but there's nothing she could do about it...this is scary, rip young one

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Alzirida(f): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
eelbay:
If only you had prayed about it dear...
This ain't ordinary life...

embarassed

Really?

There absolutely nothing prayers could have done.

It is just a coincidence.
There are millions of people who on different occasions have had and expressed same feelings but still alive

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=ahnie post=78973603]There's power in the tongue.

Some people know when it's their time. Had it been she is old, she would have been telling her family about her exit.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by tydi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
ironically I've been getting the strong feeling lately like this year is my year to go but I'm not sure it probably because I'm hustle stressed.

See them! Brother wer mumu!!!
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
Smtmes u need to speak against wrong thoughts. Rather than reinforcing them. It actually works.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by gbefun40(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
I can see mermaid
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by PrincewithGod(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
eelbay:
If only you had prayed about it dear...
This ain't ordinary life...

embarassed
She might not even know what is prayer and the power behind it.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
This better be a joke though
BlueAir:

Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by greggng: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ogbanje pikin
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alzirida:

Really?

There absolutely nothing prayers could have done.

It is just a coincidence.
There are millions of people who on different occasions have had and expressed same feelings but still alive
you dunno for sure. Never underestimate the power of prayer. It'll cost nothing to say a word of prayer. One gotta believe in something.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
RIP.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by BlueAir: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
philip0906:

All these small children wey dey here
what qualifies my statement to be that of a child undecided
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Born2Breed(f): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
ahnie:
There's power in the tongue.

Aswearugud....most times we take these words carelessly...we should always confess positively. Mayhaps if she had said "i felt like dying but I know its not my time and I will not die now" she would be breathing right now.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by BlueAir: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

See them! Brother wer mumu!!!
u are dumb enough to call someone u don't know mumu. I would be dumber to insult u back undecided
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by googi: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
If you see death coming, work against it as you would against enemy of doom.

Be more careful, avoid careless and unnecessary trill, adventure and risks. It is time to cool it and reflect on way of life. Sometimes we all have some bad premonitions, even when driving. It is time to drive carefully, avoid other drivers or even stop driving that day.

There are people who feel like jumping when on a balcony, avoid going there. There are many traumatic or eventful situations in life that may push people, that is the time to be more careful.

Nothing is written! Control your life. Stay blessed and focus depending on your belief or as nonbeliever.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
I once had that feeling too,whenever I got to my office everybodies desk always had a dark stain but mine would be completely white.At some point I just knew it was time.Had to pray over it at Mfm then even though I am not their member.Anyway since other signs were confirming the time was near, I decided to keep my house in order.Unfortunately my senior Brother chance me,and decided to go before me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.