Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die (56374 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies After Friends Pushed Her Into Pot Of Boiling Stew / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by MissRaine69(f): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
onuku:

Just like your level of maturity
Are you sure you want us to go down this road? Because I have reserves.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by onuku: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

Are you sure you want us to go down this road? Because I have reserves.

Yes I do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by EvangelistMFM(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
That was how dagrin sang about death and before we knew it,he died few months later if not weeks..For me I believe she knew she will die...Ezeego knew he would die and he died..The whole duty of man is to fear God and keep His commandments....Be patient in your tribulation,don't sell your soul to the devil to acquire wealth and fame..Those that ventured into it,didn't live to tell their story...God bless you
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Deji63: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
ubunja:
greet your 40 yr old wife for me.

When you are done greeting the old cunt hags who used your metusselah sperm to make "quick" little hopeless monsters that will loathe you for life. Deadbeat ancestral brokie grin grin Muhehehehehehe!!

Ubunja is a Frustrated bachelor at 70. Remember to straighten your crooked nose and trim the overly long hairs growing on your ears. cheesy cheesy

Still no pvssy in sight. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by ubunja(m): 6:29am On Jun 08, 2019
Deji63:

When you are done greeting the old cunt hags who used your metusselah sperm to make "quick" little hopeless monsters that will loathe you for life. Deadbeat ancestral brokie grin grin Muhehehehehehe!!

Ubunja is a Frustrated bachelor at 70. Remember to straighten your crooked nose and trim the overly long hairs growing on your ears. cheesy cheesy

Still no pvssy in sight. grin
better no pussy than a 40 yr old pussy

I can masturbate and enjoy it better because my hand is not even 40 yrs old
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Deji63: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
ubunja:
better no pussy than a 40 yr old pussy

I can masturbate and enjoy it better because my hand is not even 40 yrs old

But it's the lack of regular pvssy that caused your mental instability shocked Hahahahahaha!

Metubunja masturbate away until your Metusellah dick shrinks and dies from torture from your thin old jobless hands until it can stand no more because you will never find a pvssy with your awkward mental disorder.

You can't even conquer a single mother of 2 old hag. So you come here for succor writing dumb waste of time epistles obviously out of unending frustration. BITTER DEADBEAT GAY DIVORCEE.

Ubunja will die sad, lonely and dejected. Retired gigolo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.