Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die (56327 Views)

Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by divineappo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
she is a confirm marine pikin
if u know u know
some people in Edo state wil understand what am saying better
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Geedy: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tessyama1:
A young girl, Mikiah Smith, has died 10 days after she tweeted about death.

Mikiah who died in a car accident yesterday,  took to her Twitter handle on may 24th, to say that she felt weird, like death was near and it scared her.

"I been feeling so weird lately..like death near me or it’s finna be my time. That ain’t normal right Shit is scaring me now" she tweeted.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/young-girl-dies-10-days-after-tweeting-that-she-feels-like-its-her-time-to-die.html

Maybe she be Ogbanje
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by megareal: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78979393:

[b]In this life, more often than not, you get what you wish for!
Chikena!!
[/b]

Not by sitting down at home wishing o!
With God's blessing, hardwork, and just a single opportunity, it will happen.

In summary : All good things comes from above.

@ the bolded. No she didn't wish for death. That was her spirit man telling her what was to happen. If she was a believer, she would have declared the word and canceled it. Most of us have such premonitions, not just about deaths, but on different areas of life, the difference is that we refuse to feel lax about it and we do something.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by lomprico(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
ahnie:
There's power in the tongue.

I have been telling myself I will be a billionaire since, still no show.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
lomprico:

I have been telling myself I will be a billionaire since, still no show.
I wonder oo! grin but when you tell yourself you die, it would happen? sad

I ve also been telling myself i want a private jet, i am still here waiting for the damm Jet.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rubbish! she commited suicide, probarbly Bipolar she was, smoked too much weed maybe, what a waste of a fine Vagina.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
divineappo:
she is a confirm marine pikin

if u know u know

some people in Edo state wil understand what am saying better
what da hell is a marine pikin? sad
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Arenunltd(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Like she knew it was coming.

some of all this kind girls, person dey fear them ooo

cus i sense some spiritual conjuction
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Deji63: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ubunja this is your daughters fate. I swear. Continue with your evil against our daughters and sisters and watch your hoe daughter die like a chicken. Bitter Metusselah bachelor.

RIP angel.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by MissRaine69(f): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
ironically I've been getting the strong feeling lately like this year is my year to go but I'm not sure it probably because I'm hustle stressed.

If I die.... Tell missraine69 for me she was my big time crush sad

Tel her only when I'm dead lipsrsealed
Don’t joke like this ........
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by BlueAir: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

Don’t joke like this ........
i wouldn't
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by MissRaine69(f): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
i wouldn't
Mmmmmmmm
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
its probably stress mehn smiley.

But in case it happens, deliver my message would u sad
lol I'll gladly oblige
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by BlueAir: 4:11am On Jun 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

Mmmmmmmm
why would I make such a joke? Why aren't u believing me? Isnt it possible?
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Wendybrown(f): 5:40am On Jun 04, 2019
tydi:
Oh no!!

So sad right now

Rip to her..

That's why I keep telling people to be in control of their mind.. Why would she ever believe that it would be her last tweet, why would she ever wish her self death.. As you thinketh so you are.. Even whenever I fall sick I always say to myself this sickness will not kill me rather I will kill the sickness.. Young educated folks pls
and pls learn to always control your mind..

To know God is to first know thyself

Modified ; to everyone out there I believe that before someone dies there is always this kinda of weird feelings that comes with it.. For those of you that has encountered near death experience would testify to that. But like I said again it all boils to the mind either to accept the fate or not.. As for me.. I go grow old

Amen and me too
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by BlueAir: 5:47am On Jun 04, 2019
uddeze:
lol I'll gladly oblige
she found out when her name was mentioned
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by ubunja(m): 6:30am On Jun 04, 2019
Deji63:
Ubunja this is your daughters fate. I swear. Continue with your evil against our daughters and sisters and watch your hoe daughter die like a chicken. Bitter Metusselah bachelor.

RIP angel.
greet your 40 yr old wife for me.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by MissRaine69(f): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2019
BlueAir:
why would I make such a joke? Why aren't u believing me? Isnt it possible?
It saddens me greatly.....
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by BlueAir: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

no need. It's not a certainty anyway wink Too many things I wanna tell u and do to u wink
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by Reelmii: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2019
I reject that feeling in Jesus name, I receive the feeling of a happy family, wealthy business person, prosperous children

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong life for me my family and everyone on this forum
in Jesus name AMEN
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by MissRaine69(f): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2019
BlueAir:
no need. It's not a certainty anyway wink Too many things I wanna tell u and do to u wink
Nawty man
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by onuku: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

Then, give in to him. He's serious about it.
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by BlueAir: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

Nawty man
wink A man in love too, did u overlook that?
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by MissRaine69(f): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
onuku:

Just give it to him ......just like that?
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by MissRaine69(f): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
BlueAir:
wink A man in love too, did u overlook that?
I am struggling with that aspect actually....
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by BlueAir: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am struggling with that aspect actually....
we could iron that out by dm
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by BlueAir: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
onuku:

grin True love is always hard to spot....
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by MissRaine69(f): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
BlueAir:
we could iron that out by dm
kiss
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by BlueAir: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

kiss
kiss

Could u dm from ur side?
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by MissRaine69(f): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
BlueAir:
kiss

Could u dm from ur side?
I am going to bed ...this is too much for my weary head
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by BlueAir: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am going to bed ...this is too much for my weary head
sad Ok
Re: Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die by onuku: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

Just give it to him ......just like that?

Just like your level of maturity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping / Xenophobia: Zambian University Students Invade South African Shops In Lusaka / Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.