Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (653911 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 01, 2013
tayoccu:

You do know Madara and Obito are harder to target/hit while standing on the Juubi?
If u were Madara, where will you stand?

And the Mokuton link was for support while standing on the juubi?
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
The next episode is about to be some filler-ious but believe it or not I was hoping for a rematch with the Sound-4 especially with Chouji as the badass he is right now. It should be a lot more interesting than Hashirama's story....

But I realize that there MAY be a logical explanation as to why the Shinobis of the day are so ordinary and lackluster in comparison with Ninjas of the past, especially from the days of the first. Because life was so freaking hard and dangerous those days, survivors had to be really hardcore and powerful. I bet a ninja like Kakashi would be so common compared jounins of that era. Since they were in a period of constant war and to-the-death fights, I believe it can be argued that Ninjas from that time honed their skills better and had a stricter and much less complicated motive to get better; staying alive. These 'modern' peace groomed shinobis are weak and indecisive because they have become too sheltered by their structured and orderly world. The price of peace is weakness, that's why today's badasses like Orochimaru, Itachi, Jiraiya and even the 4th Raikage would be food for chop if they faced the 2nd hokage one-on-one
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
Parnassuss: The next episode is about to be some filler-ious but believe it or not I was hoping for a rematch with the Sound-4 especially with Chouji as the badass he is right now. It should be a lot more interesting than Hashirama's story....

But I realize that there MAY be a logical explanation as to why the Shinobis of the day are so ordinary and lackluster in comparison with Ninjas of the past, especially from the days of the first. Because life was so freaking hard and dangerous those days, survivors had to be really hardcore and powerful. I bet a ninja like Kakashi would be so common compared jounins of that era. Since they were in a period of constant war and to-the-death fights, I believe it can be argued that Ninjas from that time honed their skills better and had a stricter and much less complicated motive to get better; staying alive. These 'modern' peace groomed shinobis are weak and indecisive because they have become too sheltered by their structured and orderly world. The price of peace is weakness, that's why today's badasses like Orochimaru, Itachi, Jiraiya and even the 4th Raikage would be food for chop if they faced the 2nd hokage one-on-one

You are not totally right
The warriors of that time may be better than those of the present time but they will be fewer in number cos they died like chickens
For every hashi there are ten good quality like gai, kakashi, anko, obito etc
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
Parnassuss: The next episode is about to be some filler-ious but believe it or not I was hoping for a rematch with the Sound-4 especially with Chouji as the badass he is right now. It should be a lot more interesting than Hashirama's story....

Doubt that though, after reading the manga, i realised that those shinobi just attacked senselessly, like that itama guy,i cant imagine orochi and itachi in that situation without getting out of it easily, Oro will just do a summoning and itachi, well we knw what he can do. WHAT I CAN SAY DEFINATELY IS THAT ONLY A VERY FEW GUYS LIKE ORO, ITACHI, JIRAIYA AND CO REFINED THEIR SKILLS, THAT IS WHY THE SHINOBI OF THEN LOOKED MORE POWERFUL.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
FINALLY READ THE MANGA, INTERESTING THAT THEIR LIFE EXPECTANCY IS LOWER THAN THAT OF NAIJA, (UNDER 30 IS QUITE LITTLE),BUT I CAN SEE WHAT HASHI FACED WHEN HE WAS SMALL, IT IS ALSO INTERESTING TO SEE THE KID MADARA TALKING ABT PRIDE AS IF HE WAS AGAINST IT, MEANWHILE HE IS THE KING OF PRIDE AND ARROGANCE, PITY ITAMA cry cry cry BUT WAITING TO KNW WAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2013

oro may even beat the second, the fact is that it is not about raw strength(that is why i talked of refining) Oro and itachi are geniuses and Jiraiya is nt a weakling either, neither is kakashi, besides from wat i can see, kakashi created rakiri( the original version of sasuke chidouri) at the age itama died,so dont write them off
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sometimes I think Parnassus is a kind of crank grin But I agree with his last post to some small extent.
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
What about that recurring trend of the young surpassing their elders ?
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Its a cycle
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
yea,bt like everiting else in narutoverse,it is nt 100 percent,jiraiya is dead,2 bad cos i would hv wantd 2 c a child frm him and tsunade.that wil be a hot-temperd pervert!
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
rapmike: oro may even beat the second, the fact is that it is not about raw strength(that is why i talked of refining) Oro and itachi are geniuses and Jiraiya is nt a weakling either, neither is kakashi, besides from wat i can see, kakashi created rakiri( the original version of sasuke chidouri) at the age itama died,so dont write them off

Lol Orochimaru will beat the second grin grin grin grin I am laughing in Swahili! The second can use space-time ninjustu, edo-tensei, genjutsu, an ocean of chakra, water based ninjutsu like a beast and he is a brutal tactician! I believe the 2nd is what describes the quintessential 'genius' in Naruto. Plus he is not a pussy.

And also to say that Itami died cos he was not smart is just speculative at best. Plus I would like to see Kakashi or Itachi stand 5 grown full sharingan users as 7 year old, never mind the fact that Kakashi lost an eye and an arm to ONE older jounin.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Parnassuss:

Lol Orochimaru will beat the second grin grin grin grin I am laughing in Swahili! The second can use space-time ninjustu, edo-tensei, genjutsu, an ocean of chakra, water based ninjutsu like a beast and he is a brutal tactician! I believe the 2nd is what describes the quintessential 'genius' in Naruto. Plus he is not a pussy.

And also to say that Itami died cos he was not smart is just speculative at best. Plus I would like to see Kakashi or Itachi stand 5 grown full sharingan users as 7 year old, never mind the fact that Kakashi lost an eye and an arm to ONE older jounin.
yea, and oro uses edo tensi beta dan d third,he uses his snake abilities,bt his best asset is his brain! Dnt 4get dat oro suppose 2 hv died since, bt he keeps popping up,2 me he is like joker in d batman series,u neva knw wat u r going 2 meet wen u fight him, i neva implied dat itami is dumb, i only said dat k-man and itachi r smart.dnt 4get dat it was itachi dat wiped out d whole Uchiha clan(of course wit d help of obito) and kakashi got his eye injury while protecting obito, i cant guarente dat k-man wil survive 5 uchiha shinobi at age 7,bt am sure itachi can even beat dem, he was already handling tough missions at dat age
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oro is sly, luk at all his fights(wit d third,kyubbified 4 tail naruto and sasuke),it is only sasuke's fight he lost cause sasuke attackd him unexpectdly, he is alway attacking ppl unawares lyke hw he attackd d 3rd hokage and 4th kazekage.orochi wil nt attack u jst lyke dat(openly) he wil make sure ur guard is down and he wil hit u at ur weakest point.dat is oro 4 u
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
rapmike: Oro is sly, luk at all his fights(wit d third,kyubbified 4 tail naruto and sasuke),it is only sasuke's fight he lost cause sasuke attackd him unexpectdly, he is alway attacking ppl unawares lyke hw he attackd d 3rd hokage and 4th kazekage.orochi wil nt attack u jst lyke dat(openly) he wil make sure ur guard is down and he wil hit u at ur weakest point.dat is oro 4 u
Guy forget that one, the only thing that made my respect for orochimaru grow recently was because he brought the kage back but apart from that, the 2nd will tear him apart when did orochimaru start, is it not small itachi that he was older than with over 30 years that cut off his arm and put him uner genjutsu? don't go there oh
Ihedinobi:

It was so uncontrollable that he managed to leash it until he'd grown old and about to die, huh? This is just an excuse, man. If they were controlling the juubi with genjutsu, they shouldn't need to be on top of it using a Mokuton link to keep it nice.
Yes it was that uncontrollable, remember that madara said that he needs to become the juinchuriki in order to control the juubi better and in order to become the jinchuuriki, he needs to be alive, not an edo tensei summon so since they are trying to control it externally, they need to put all their hands on deck, using both harashima's mokuton style and their sharingan/rinnegan combo

Parnassuss:

I don't know about 5 full grown uchiha but i can place my bets on itachi to almost take down, even orochimaru was impressed with itachi at that age and many years later, the same itachi was able to take down that orochimaru, as for kakashi, dem go beat am well well

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Abongs(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
now does that make him strong? No he's just am oppurtunist.why didn't he attack the leaf when 4th was alive? Orochimaru is a weakling joor.d guy annoys me.nd abt him controlling d kages i bliv d only person he has in his reigns is d second hokage.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
WackyJ1: Yes it was that uncontrollable, remember that madara said that he needs to become the juinchuriki in order to control the juubi better and in order to become the jinchuuriki, he needs to be alive, not an edo tensei summon so since they are trying to control it externally, they need to put all their hands on deck, using both harashima's mokuton style and their sharingan/rinnegan combo.

I don't remember o. Pages, please. I know for sure that they are using Hashi's mokuton to control it. I have no memory of Madara saying that it is for the purpose of control that he needs to be jinchuuriki. I remember that it was in order for him to harness the Juubi's power for Infinte Tsukuyomi.

But that is neither here nor there. What I have not seen is convincing argument for which the eyes cannot be the Juubi's . Say, for the sake of argument, I agree that the rinnegan was the old Sage's, then, can you tell me why it has never again surfaced in all these long years? If you hold that the Sage evolved into awesomeness and the Rinnegan before taking on the Juubi, from what did he evolve and why is he the only one that did evolve?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:36am On Mar 02, 2013
Abongs: now does that make him strong? No he's just am oppurtunist.why didn't he attack the leaf when 4th was alive? Orochimaru is a weakling joor.d guy annoys me.nd abt him controlling d kages i bliv d only person he has in his reigns is d second hokage.
his opportunistic nature makes him a difficult prospect 4 any shinobi, even 4 d 2nd! I mean hw many naruto villians hv u seen pop up time afta time? Only oro. Y i insistd dat oro wil beat d 2nd is dat i noticed dat d 2nd has a fiery temper wich may nt make him reason well.4 example wen he attemptd 2 burst out of oro's edo tensi, he did nt even notice dat d binding nature of d jutsu was strengthend due 2 d zetsu clones used.i mean, u guys r writing him off wen d 1st actually acknwledgd him as a fine pupil of d third! Dnt luk down on oro or else u wil be in soup. As i said b4, oro is just lyke d joker in batman,d joker aint strong bt he is so intelligent! Dat is my point wit oro.d only person dat i knw wil match him wit intelligence is itachi and maybe shikamaru.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2013
SIR cum a lot:

I have believed for a long while that that assertion is more metaphoric than anything. I don't see how the 3rd surpassed the 1st in strength or battle prowess, but the third did manage the village a lot better than the 1st and he passed a strong ideal of the will of fire down and I think that is what it means. Itachi is NOW considered better than the first because of what he sacrificed for the peace of the village. This is my own idea

rapmike: his opportunistic nature makes him a difficult prospect 4 any shinobi, even 4 d 2nd! I mean hw many naruto villians hv u seen pop up time afta time? Only oro. Y i insistd dat oro wil beat d 2nd is dat i noticed dat d 2nd has a fiery temper wich may nt make him reason well.4 example wen he attemptd 2 burst out of oro's edo tensi, he did nt even notice dat d binding nature of d jutsu was strengthend due 2 d zetsu clones used.i mean, u guys r writing him off wen d 1st actually acknwledgd him as a fine pupil of d third! Dnt luk down on oro or else u wil be in soup. As i said b4, oro is just lyke d joker in batman,d joker aint strong bt he is so intelligent! Dat is my point wit oro.d only person dat i knw wil match him wit intelligence is itachi and maybe shikamaru.

You have a fair point but you are drawing conclusions after having seen the second in two chapters. I am not trying to discredit Orochimaru but we have yet to see him DEFEND an onslaught. The Third made Tobi look a fool when he (Tobi) attacked the fourth unprepared and in dire constraints, while Sasuke floored Orochimaru in a psychic world Oro himself created, whether he was weak or surprised was no excuse.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Parnassuss:

I have believed for a long while that that assertion is more metaphoric than anything. I don't see how the 3rd surpassed the 1st in strength or battle prowess, but the third did manage the village a lot better than the 1st and he passed a strong ideal of the will of fire down and I think that is what it means. Itachi is NOW considered better than the first because of what he sacrificed for the peace of the village. This is my own idea

You have a fair point but you are drawing conclusions after having seen the second in two chapters. I am not trying to discredit Orochimaru but we have yet to see him DEFEND an onslaught. The Third made Tobi look a fool when he (Tobi) attacked the third unprepared and in dire constraints, while Sasuke floored Orochimaru in a psychic world Oro himself created, whether he was weak or surprised was no excuse.
wel dat is true,am jst saying dat ppl should nt write off oro,i dnt lyke his character bt i respect him massively. Meanwhile i tink its oro nt tobi u r talking abt
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
^^ for now i don't believe this
@parnasuss you are right cos i will neva compare this generation to the 1st & 2nd hokage, 1st, 2nd & 3rd raikage, 1st & 2nd tsuchikage, 1st, 2nd & 3rd kazekage, 2nd muzikage, kakuzu,etc.
We all know due to plot kishi made it seem as if the 3rd raikage & muu could be defeated easily were as thats a lie. [b]
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Plot or no plot they were defeated and rather easily I would say,parnassus cited that peace breeds weakness well they are fighting the 4th war now. the shinobi's that will survive this will school their ancestors if kishi decide to transport them back in time.I just watched gaara beat that fine boy kage with the giant clam.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Abongs(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
4th hokage is waaay better than shikaku, shikamaru and itachi.i bliv he(4th) 3rd and as said 1st are nt held by orochimaru.nd sasuke that boy's a fool he has no respect at all.i wish he met pein
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
grin
Abongs: 4th hokage is waaay better than shikaku, shikamaru and itachi.i bliv he(4th) 3rd and as said 1st are nt held by orochimaru.nd sasuke that boy's a fool he has no respect at all.i wish he met pein
you bad gan, you want make pain bisect am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Abongs(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
the guy is cocky always spewing about d uchiha.he behaves like a fool in fact he is a fool.see when he asked 1st dat question he activated EMS OR IS IT MS sef 2nd just chuckled.dem suppose whip d idiot.him jus b ant 4 dose guys place
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
no mind those uchiha excluding madara
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:05am On Mar 03, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I don't remember o. Pages, please. I know for sure that they are using Hashi's mokuton to control it. I have no memory of Madara saying that it is for the purpose of control that he needs to be jinchuuriki. I remember that it was in order for him to harness the Juubi's power for Infinte Tsukuyomi.

But that is neither here nor there. What I have not seen is convincing argument for which the eyes cannot be the Juubi's . Say, for the sake of argument, I agree that the rinnegan was the old Sage's, then, can you tell me why it has never again surfaced in all these long years? If you hold that the Sage evolved into awesomeness and the Rinnegan before taking on the Juubi, from what did he evolve and why is he the only one that did evolve?
Ah you borught out a point here, if it was the old sage you're asking why it hasn't surfaced again which is the sane as my question, if it was the juubi's and he took it and was able to pass it down, how come it has not appears again after all these years as well, and all of a suddenly one uchiha down the line just collected someone's dna and combined it with his and the rinnegan popped up again and from this person's rinnegan we're now seeing the rinnegan everywhere, why didn't it happen since, besides there was a brief moment of peace after the village was formed, are you saying that in the village that senju and uchiha came together to form, no senju married an uchiha?

Abongs: the guy is cocky always spewing about d uchiha.he behaves like a fool in fact he is a fool.see when he asked 1st dat question he activated EMS OR IS IT MS sef 2nd just chuckled.dem suppose whip d idiot.him jus b ant 4 dose guys place
No oh, one thing i like about sasuke is that he does not fear anybody, he might know that he is not strong enough but that does not stop him from doing what he wants to do or trying, he went up against the 6 kage when he knew that even one was enough to floor him, he defeated danzo and deidera, the guy is trying sha. he didn't try to hide the fact that he had gotten the EMS from those guys, no body needs to tell him that the second can him there
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2013
WackyJ1:
Ah you borught out a point here, if it was the old sage you're asking why it hasn't surfaced again which is the sane as my question, if it was the juubi's and he took it and was able to pass it down, how come it has not appears again after all these years as well, and all of a suddenly one uchiha down the uIline just collected someone's dna and combined it with his and the rinnegan popped up again and from this person's rinnegan we're now seeing the rinnegan everywhere, why didn't it happen since, besides there was a brief moment of peace after the village was formed, are you saying that in the village that senju and uchiha came together to form, no senju married an uchiha?

Without the EMS, no Uchiha could even hope for the rinnegan. Plus you need the EMS to be able to read the Uchiha scrolls and learn how to attain the rinnegan. How many EMS's have we seen? We don't know that the Senju had any evolution to go through to attaim the rinnegan. In fact, we don't know if the Senju can awaken the rinnegan at all.

The situation with Madara only strengthens the argument that the Rinnegan came feom the Juubi.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Plot or no plot they were defeated and rather easily I would say,parnassus cited that peace breeds weakness well they are fighting the 4th war now. the shinobi's that will survive this will school their ancestors if kishi decide to transport them back in time.I just watched gaara beat that fine boy kage with the giant clam.

just wanted to say, awesome username. grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
WackyJ1:
Ah you borught out a point here, if it was the old sage you're asking why it hasn't surfaced again which is the sane as my question, if it was the juubi's and he took it and was able to pass it down, how come it has not appears again after all these years as well, and all of a suddenly one uchiha down the line just collected someone's dna and combined it with his and the rinnegan popped up again and from this person's rinnegan we're now seeing the rinnegan everywhere, why didn't it happen since, besides there was a brief moment of peace after the village was formed, are you saying that in the village that senju and uchiha came together to form, no senju married an uchiha?
i wonderr oo... is if the Uchiha always fought the senju after konoha was formed. but the Uchiha were secretive about their clan, so u cant say

No oh, one thing i like about sasuke is that he does not fear anybody, he might know that he is not strong enough but that does not stop him from doing what he wants to do or trying, he went up against the 6 kage when he knew that even one was enough to floor him, he defeated danzo and deidera, the guy is trying sha. he didn't try to hide the fact that he had gotten the EMS from those guys, no body needs to tell him that the second can him there
his shakara is too much, always flashing EMS as if it is the latest technology in the whole narutoverse, the 2nd go dey laugh cos e no new, it does not scare them
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Without the EMS, no Uchiha could even hope for the rinnegan. Plus you need the EMS to be able to read the Uchiha scrolls and learn how to attain the rinnegan. How many EMS's have we seen? We don't know that the Senju had any evolution to go through to attaim the rinnegan. In fact, we don't know if the Senju can awaken the rinnegan at all.

The situation with Madara only strengthens the argument that the Rinnegan came feom the Juubi.
@ bolded u can read it with ordinary sharingan, u just need the EMS to finish reading the scrolls. i tink the senju will need the sharingan to get the rinnegan(cos they dont have doujutsu)
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
My issue is dis, how come Senju wiv no doujutsu can best Sharigan, d ultimate doujutsu
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

just wanted to say, awesome username. grin
:p

Ah, just look at who decides to grace our hidden village with her presence!

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.