Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,326 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (653469 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
I think that wasn't a bad chapter at all. Explains some things, the existence of shinobi levels - gennin, chunnin, jounin - Shikaku's words to Shikamaru about the whole setup being for the protection of the children, for instance. There are still questions that I think this flashback is poised to answer however. So, I expect it to carry on a bit more.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
rapmike: Omo!!! while Hasi and Madara were playing together, tobirama and izuna don sabi each other from war!! hmnn.. both younger bros were hot heads. kishi is on break next week cry cry cry cry, desperately gonna miss naruto

Kishi is on break ke? Na mad de worry am? Dat guy too like to de hang person o.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Parnassuss: Hashirama killed Izuna

I think based on this chapter it will be tobirama not hashi
They were well known fighters
Tobirama the hot head

Why anybody with -bi- for their name be hothead like dis cheesy cheesy

JuuBI
BIjuu
toBI
oBIto
toBIrama
Asuma SarutoBI
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
biolabee:

Tobirama the hot head

JuuBI
BIjuu
toBI
oBIto
toBIrama
Asuma SarutoBI

I think it's safer to assume that Izuna did not die here. There is still the matter of the eternal mangekyou.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
biolabee:

I am not sure of anything about the six paths aside what i read
I remember when i brought it up that the byakugan may have been the prime dojustu (kakashis words not mine)
there was a w@nkfest here that its not possible bla bla bla
But we all agree now

Er, agree on what exactly? Also, I think I missed where Kakashi said that.

All i know abt the SOSP is that he developed ninjutsu, tamed the bijuu and sired the ancestors of the uchuiha and senju
That is enough for me
It is someone else's story and not mine
If Kishi wants us to know more, he will provide it

The funny thing about storytellers is that they want you to get the point. And if you can't, the effort is wasted. No doubt, there may eventually be some new info that blows the whole Uzumaki theory skyhigh, but there isn't right now. It's the strongest theory right now and will most likely end up true. I buy it, at least, until someone can find a relevant question it can't answer or there's new information that changes the dynamics.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
And round the pepper tree we go. Chapter was kinda dull for me but I will agree that it scored some good points.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I think it's safer to assume that Izuna did not die here. There is still the matter of the eternal mangekyou.

Characters in narutoverse have been known to lie/tell their own version of the truth, eg Kakuzu claiming to have fought Hashirama.
Maybe the part where Madara took Izuna's eyes was a lie, or maybe he took it from his lifeless body (Kishi didn't tell us how he died)
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
tayoccu:

Characters in narutoverse have been known to lie/tell their own version of the truth, eg Kakuzu claiming to have fought Hashirama.
Maybe the part where Madara took Izuna's eyes was a lie, or maybe he took it from his lifeless body (Kishi didn't tell us how he died)
izuna died in a battle fighting blind.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
tayoccu:

You know for sure that Kakuzu was lying? However, I think it's rather improbable that Madara had attained the mangekyou at that age, but then I guess there's some small possibility.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Er, agree on what exactly? Also, I think I missed where Kakashi said that.

The funny thing about storytellers is that they want you to get the point. And if you can't, the effort is wasted. No doubt, there may eventually be some new info that blows the whole Uzumaki theory skyhigh, but there isn't right now. It's the strongest theory right now and will most likely end up true. I buy it, at least, until someone can find a relevant question it can't answer or there's new information that changes the dynamics.

Kakashi said it. Naruto chapter 78, page 13
Go and worry

It is your theory.. does not mean i have to accept it
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
izuna died in a battle fighting blind.
Please provide evidence to prove it
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
Narutopedia check the izuna page it didn't out rightly state that he died in battle though. But the disability was said to be a major factor in his demise
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
biolabee:

Go and worry

It is your theory.. does not mean i have to accept it

I actually don't care whether you accept it or not. It was fun discovering the theory, but no, I didn't quite originate it. The link to its origin is a few pages back.

I'll check the page you referenced. Er, but you didn't tell me what it was we all agreed on. Surely not that the byakugan is the prime doujutsu, mm. smiley
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
biolabee:

Tobirama the hot head

JuuBI
BIjuu
toBI
oBIto
toBIrama
Asuma SarutoBI

tayoccu:

Jus lyk sasgay, madara attained £m$ wit the help of izuna...u can never hav ems without the sacrifice of a blood brotha
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
Nairaland=info:

Jus lyk sasgay, madara attained £m$ wit the help of izuna...u can never hav ems without the sacrifice of a blood brotha

I'm thinking Madara like sasgay didn't get the extra set of eyes from a living brother, I also think itsIzuna's death that woke his mangekyu
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Dp
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Narutopedia check the izuna page it didn't out rightly state that he died in battle though. But the disability was said to be a major factor in his demise

Dude there's a lot of crap on narutopedia.
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You know for sure that Kakuzu was lying? However, I think it's rather improbable that Madara had attained the mangekyou at that age, but then I guess there's some small possibility.

Check Hashirama Senju's page on naruto wiki... You'll see where kakuzu is mentioned as being sent to try and assassinate Hashi.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2013
viruz007:

Check Hashirama Senju's page on naruto wiki... You'll see where kakuzu is mentioned as being sent to try and assassinate Hashi.

Not that I lay much stock by fan pages, I don't believe my post implied that Kakuzu wasn't in fact ever sent to assassinate Hashi.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 2:37am On Mar 07, 2013
viruz007:

Another page with a lot of hogwash, gimme a link to a manga chapter where it was stated authoritatively that kakuzu indeed fought/ tried to assasinate Hashirama.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 07, 2013
biolabee:

Go and worry

"They say that the Uchiha clan's origins lie with the Hyuga clan"? "In terms of the ability of insight, it surpasses the sharingan"? I don't think that Kakashi was saying here that the byakugan is the prime doujutsu.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 4:49am On Mar 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

"They say that the Uchiha clan's origins lie with the Hyuga clan"? "In terms of the ability of insight, it surpasses the sharingan"? I don't think that Kakashi was saying here that the byakugan is the prime doujutsu.
\\well u may be right...
Re: Naruto Information by Abongs(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2013
biolabee:

Tobirama the hot head

JuuBI
BIjuu
toBI
oBIto
toBIrama
Asuma SarutoBI

oi asuma no be hot head guy
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2013
This need to argue is making some of you guys appear too dense for reason. Kakashi ACTUALLY stated in the NARUTO story (not Shippuuden) that the Byakugan was the thought to be the 'Originator' of the sharingan. End of story!

Summation: PLOT HOLE.

Kakuzu says he was sent to assassinate the First. WHO ARE YOU undecided to say he lied, you dey there too? These things are immaterial and please can you guys just stop with these arguments and let's get on with our lives here.
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2013
tayoccu:

I'm thinking Madara like sasgay didn't get the extra set of eyes from a living brother, I also think itsIzuna's death that woke his mangekyu
U shld rememba that sasgays' ems is already a pointa to how madara got his also itachi said both izuna & madara awoke ms @ the same tym
tayoccu:

Another page with a lot of hogwash, gimme a link to a manga chapter where it was stated authoritatively that kakuzu indeed fought/ tried to assasinate Hashirama.
I don't know abt the manga but u can find it in the anime when kakuzu (& immortal guy) was sti fightin kakashi & team 10 while naruto (in konoha) waz tryin to combine rasenga wit his wind affiniti.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2013
Parnassuss: This need to argue is making some of you guys appear too dense for reason. Kakashi ACTUALLY stated in the NARUTO story (not Shippuuden) that the Byakugan was the thought to be the 'Originator' of the sharingan. End of story!

Kakuzu says he was sent to assassinate the First. WHO ARE YOU undecided to say he lied, you dey there too? These things are immaterial and please can you guys just stop with these arguments and let's get on with our lives here.

Last time I checked nobody forced you to read, or comment on this issue.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Parnassuss: This need to argue is making some of you guys appear too dense for reason. Kakashi ACTUALLY stated in the NARUTO story (not Shippuuden) that the Byakugan was the thought to be the 'Originator' of the sharingan. End of story!

Ok, if'n you say so, masser grin

On a serious note, I think I can agree. At that stage of the story, we didn't have as much info as we have now so that theory about the byakugan had some merit. But in the face of what we know now, such a theory is doa. And Kakashi's words easily take on a differeny meaning in hindsight.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
tayoccu:

hmn dat might be true(madara awakening ms frm izuna's probable death then)bt it happening in d nxt chap seems like a long shot cos madara had nt even awoken his sharingan. It is more plausible dat izuna survivd d fight and awoken his sharingan 1st.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
rapmike: hmn dat might be true(madara awakening ms frm izuna's probable death then)bt it happening in d nxt chap seems like a long shot cos madara had nt even awoken his sharingan. It is more plausible dat izuna survivd d fight and awoken his sharingan 1st.

Madara has already awoken his sharingan, remember where Hashirama made a comment about Marada being proud of his eyes, madara replied yes I have a sha... And caught himself.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Madaraa had already woken his sharingan but the story says he stole izunas eyes to get eternal MS not just MS

It also says the brothers were the first to get the MS because they the best of the uchiha
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dis tin about Madara gettin his MS as a result of izuna dying in d battle looks somehow....considerin that yu can attain d EMS by transplantin d eye of sumone wit d same eye (EMS) who is related to yu, i stand to be corrected!! As it looks, it doesn't look lyk Izuna has d MS now or how did Madara attain his EMS then? Whose eyes did he take if as was being claimed by some dat Izuna might hav been killed in this battle and not both attainin MS by rigorous trainin as narrated by Tobito??

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
tayoccu:

Madara has already awoken his sharingan, remember where Hashirama made a comment about Marada being proud of his eyes, madara replied yes I have a sha... And caught himself.
i beg 2 differ,afta madara stoppd himself 4rm saying sharingan, he said he was mediocre and complaind dat if he was elite,dat he would hav protectd. We knw dat d uchiha dat hv sharingan r often considerd elite. Of course, he may jst be hiding dat he has d sharingan,bt i doubt it

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.