Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (653464 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
rapmike:
@ bolded u can read it with ordinary sharingan, u just need the EMS to finish reading the scrolls. i tink the senju will need the sharingan to get the rinnegan(cos they dont have doujutsu)

You're right, but note that unless an Uchiha has the mangekyou, the secrets of the rinnegan are closed to him im those scrolls. That's what I was trying to point out. About the Senju, I'd rather not speculate.
Re: Naruto Information by MrAnony2: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You're right, but note that unless an Uchiha has the mangekyou, the secrets of the rinnegan are closed to him im those scrolls. That's what I was trying to point out. About the Senju, I'd rather not speculate.
Lol, so people still dey follow Naruto
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Without the EMS, no Uchiha could even hope for the rinnegan. Plus you need the EMS to be able to read the Uchiha scrolls and learn how to attain the rinnegan. How many EMS's have we seen? We don't know that the Senju had any evolution to go through to attaim the rinnegan. In fact, we don't know if the Senju can awaken the rinnegan at all.

The situation with Madara only strengthens the argument that the Rinnegan came feom the Juubi.
Wait, what is even your argument that the sage didn't have the rinnegan? Is it not just by assuming that he did not need the rinnegan to defeat the juubi? and i have another question for you, if the uzumaki were strong enough to stand against the nine tails with you even sighting kushina being able to restrain the nine tails, where are the Uzumaki now? how come a whole village chuck full of uzumaki were defeated and erased? you're hyping the uzumaki too much, i mainatain that an uzumaki cannot stand being hit by the tailed beast bomb of the nine tails and also recall that the ten tails is not just a step up from the nine tails but a combination of the other eight added to the nine tails, mathematically, the power difference is much.

I was not asking my question from the manual angle, didn't the sage give birth to the ancestor of the uchiha? and then also the senju? how come somewhere in the past that an uzumaki did not marry an uchiha or a senju marry an uchiha and bring forth someone with the rinnegan? If the sage of six paths was changed from his transplant so much that he was able to pass down a transplanted doujutsu and obviously the dna of the two children can be recombined to give the original (meaning that the original dna history is still preserved as well known by those who wrote the uchiha scroll, why can't it happen via birth of someone, for all we know the uchiha scroll might also have it there that is it possible through that means. whay hasn't it happened yet?
Even when madara obtained the DNA while he had the ems why didn't it appear immediately?

It is a big assumption that he did not have the rinnegan before fighting the nine tails. another question is that how come the sage did not just make one of his sons a jinchuuriki?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr_Anony2:

shocked What're you doin here?! And what do you mean "still"? Narutoheaven is real, any follower is warned not to unfollow because Narutohell is one coldass place. Lol
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
yeah steady for twitter
Re: Naruto Information by MrAnony2: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ihedinobi:

shocked What're you doin here?! And what do you mean "still"? Narutoheaven is real, any follower is warned not to unfollow because Narutohell is one coldass place. Lol

Lolololol.....I left Naruto years ago when I discovered that they had no intention of finishing the series.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr_Anony2:

Among other hardcore ones...
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
undecided
Like seriously gents... By all means, drop a jutsu:
Daraplato, iyk, brainhack...
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
WackyJ1:
Wait, what is even your argument that the sage didn't have the rinnegan? Is it not just by assuming that he did not need the rinnegan to defeat the juubi? and i have another question for you, if the uzumaki were strong enough to stand against the nine tails with you even sighting kushina being able to restrain the nine tails, where are the Uzumaki now? how come a whole village chuck full of uzumaki were defeated and erased? you're hyping the uzumaki too much, i mainatain that an uzumaki cannot stand being hit by the tailed beast bomb of the nine tails and also recall that the ten tails is not just a step up from the nine tails but a combination of the other eight added to the nine tails, mathematically, the power difference is much.

Good question. Perhaps I should also ask you how the awesome Uchiha, direct descendants of the Sage himself, could be wiped out by only two people or why the even more awesome Senju are awol?

If Naruto has taught us any lesson, it is that nobody is invincible. Even the great Tobirama died in battle. Hashi we don't know about, but we've seen powerful shinobi downed by seemingly less powerful shinobi. So the fact that the Uzumaki were wiped out does not make it true that they were never abominably powerful.

Yes, no doubt the Juubi must be exponentially stronger than the Kyuubi, it doesn't mean that on the power ladder the Kyuubi doesn't rank next to it. It does. And, being the most powerful bijuu, it was the most difficult to control, but a weak Uzumaki was still able yo restrain it. That's my point. If a weak Uzumaki could restrain the Kyuubi, a strong Rikudou should have been able to take on the Juubi. Doesn't mean that the Juubi couldn't win either, just that a strong Uzumaki stood a chance against it.

I was not asking my question from the manual angle, didn't the sage give birth to the ancestor of the uchiha? and then also the senju? how come somewhere in the past that an uzumaki did not marry an uchiha or a senju marry an uchiha and bring forth someone with the rinnegan?

I have already answered this. How could they marry if they were enemies right from the beginning? The Senju and the Uzumaki were allies, that means that the Uchiha and the Uzumaki were also enemies. They couldn't have intermarried with them any more than they could have with the Senju with whom they had been fighting from the time of the Sage's two sons.

If the sage of six paths was changed from his transplant so much that he was able to pass down a transplanted doujutsu and obviously the dna of the two children can be recombined to give the original (meaning that the original dna history is still preserved as well known by those who wrote the uchiha scroll, why can't it happen via birth of someone, for all we know the uchiha scroll might also have it there that is it possible through that means. whay hasn't it happened yet?
Even when madara obtained the DNA while he had the ems why didn't it appear immediately?

It is a big assumption that he did not have the rinnegan before fighting the nine tails. another question is that how come the sage did not just make one of his sons a jinchuuriki?

I don't remember exactly if what Madara said was that he didn't awaken the rinnegan upon incorporation of Hashi's dna. But if he said so, then I don't know why it turned out like that. I can only tell you that, by the story so far, the rinnegan would not have woken in Madara at all without Hashi's dna.

Also, nobody said that the rinnegan was a transplant for the Sage. It probably was the result of his transformation into something beyond human (think Nagato, the seventh Pein with the power of life and death) by virtue of being the Juubi Jinchuuriki.

As to your assertion that my argument is an assumption, na you de talk am. The arguments are there to fault. You are not faulting them. There is no assumption here, just logical deductions from available information. Unless there is new information that negates these deductions, I'm quite confident that we will learn that the Rikudou Sennin was Uzumaki. I mean, what else could he have been from the info we have? Neither Senju nor Uchiha which two clans were descendants of his two sons and therefore did not predate him. We know of no other clans that share characteristics with him. And the Uzumaki have been wiped out which usually happens to ancient, powerful villages.

As for your question, how should I know why he didn't? I can only tell you what Tobi said which was that he was concerned about the power of the Juubi and the foulness of its chakra, so concerned that he decided to split it and disperse the parts far and wide. Perhaps he did make his sons jinchuuriki, perhaps he didn't. Perhaps he thought they were too powerful already. I don't know. I only know that it doesn't quite affect my arguments.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
WackyJ1:

Good question. Perhaps I should also ask you how the awesome Uchiha, direct descendants of the Sage himself, could be wiped out by only two people or why the even more awesome Senju are awol?

If Naruto has taught us any lesson, it is that nobody is invincible. Even the great Tobirama died in battle. Hashi we don't know about, but we've seen powerful shinobi downed by seemingly less powerful shinobi. So the fact that the Uzumaki were wiped out does not make it true that they were never abominably powerful.

Yes, no doubt the Juubi must be exponentially stronger than the Kyuubi, it doesn't mean that on the power ladder the Kyuubi doesn't rank next to it. It does. And, being the most powerful bijuu, it was the most difficult to control, but a weak Uzumaki was still able yo restrain it. That's my point. If a weak Uzumaki could restrain the Kyuubi, a strong Rikudou should have been able to take on the Juubi. Doesn't mean that the Juubi couldn't win either, just that a strong Uzumaki stood a chance against it.

I was not asking my question from the manual angle, didn't the sage give birth to the ancestor of the uchiha? and then also the senju? how come somewhere in the past that an uzumaki did not marry an uchiha or a senju marry an uchiha and bring forth someone with the rinnegan?

I have already answered this. How could they marry if they were enemies right from the beginning? The Senju and the Uzumaki were allies, that means that the Uchiha and the Uzumaki were also enemies. They couldn't have intermarried with them any more than they could have with the Senju with whom they had been fighting from the time of the Sage's two sons.

If the sage of six paths was changed from his transplant so much that he was able to pass down a transplanted doujutsu and obviously the dna of the two children can be recombined to give the original (meaning that the original dna history is still preserved as well known by those who wrote the uchiha scroll, why can't it happen via birth of someone, for all we know the uchiha scroll might also have it there that is it possible through that means. whay hasn't it happened yet?

I don't remember exactly if what Madara said was that he didn't awaken the rinnegan upon incorporation of Hashi's dna. But if he said so, then I don't know why it turned out like that. I can only tell you that, by the story so far, the rinnegan would not have woken in Madara at all without Hashi's dna.

Also, nobody said that the rinnegan was a transplant for the Sage. It probably was the result of his transformation into something beyond human (think Nagato, the seventh Pein with the power of life and death) by virtue of being the Juubi Jinchuuriki.

As to your assertion that my argument is an assumption, na you de talk am. The arguments are there to fault. You are not faulting them. There is no assumption here, just logical deductions from available information. Unless there is new information that negates these deductions, I'm quite confident that we will learn that the Rikudou Sennin was Uzumaki. I mean, what else could he have been from the info we have? Neither Senju nor Uchiha which two clans were descendants of his two sons and therefore did not predate him. We know of no other clans that share characteristics with him. And the Uzumaki have been wiped out which usually happens to ancient, powerful villages.

As for your question, how should I know why he didn't? I can only tell you what Tobi said which was that he was concerned about the power of the Juubi and the foulness of its chakra, so concerned that he decided to split it and disperse the parts far and wide. Perhaps he did make his sons jinchuuriki, perhaps he didn't. Perhaps he thought they were too powerful already. I don't know. I only know that it doesn't quite affect my arguments.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
Lolololol.....I left Naruto years ago when I discovered that they had no intention of finishing the series.

Repent and returm to your first love, my brother. Narutohell is real...for my mind na. Lol

In any case, Kishi, the author, is wrapping it up. We're coming up to the final showdown or whatever. Man, it's an addictive story. I love it. I'm not big on any others currently. I mean to try Bleach and maybe Death Note next.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
WackyJ1:
guy, it was explained that the Uzumaki were wiped out years ago because of thier strength in sealing jutsus, i.e other clans or villages teamed up to wipe them out. we have seen it happen with the Uchiha, Kiminaro's clan, and even individuals with the sharingan kind ting( kekkai abi wetin them dey call am). the fact that they were wiped out does not suggest that they are weak
Re: Naruto Information by MrAnony2: 3:29am On Mar 04, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Repent and returm to your first love, my brother. Narutohell is real...for my mind na. Lol

In any case, Kishi, the author, is wrapping it up. We're coming up to the final showdown or whatever. Man, it's an addictive story. I love it. I'm not big on any others currently. I mean to try Bleach and maybe Death Note next.
Ahh Death Note and Bleach, beautiful series that ENDED. Anyway... please let me know when the Naruto series ends.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2013
WackyJ1:
I was not asking my question from the manual angle, didn't the sage give birth to the ancestor of the uchiha? and then also the senju? how come somewhere in the past that an uzumaki did not marry an uchiha or a senju marry an uchiha and bring forth someone with the rinnegan? If the sage of six paths was changed from his transplant so much that he was able to pass down a transplanted doujutsu and obviously the dna of the two children can be recombined to give the original (meaning that the original dna history is still preserved as well known by those who wrote the uchiha scroll, why can't it happen via birth of someone, for all we know the uchiha scroll might also have it there that is it possible through that means. whay hasn't it happened yet?

I believe attaining the Rinnengan is a result of gradual evolution, I doubt an Uchiha can jump from normal sharingan, or MS to rinnengan.
I also believe the SOSP gradually evolved till he got the rinnengan.
Why it hadn't appeared again b4 Madara? I believe the genetic version of the "law of diminishing returns" played out.
The offsprings of the SOSP began to devolve (esp if the married outside the bloodline), till they became the mordern day shinobi.
Look @ the shinobi when Hashirama was a kid? Even 7 year old kids went to war.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
Ahh Death Note and Bleach, beautiful series that ENDED. Anyway... please let me know when the Naruto series ends.

Ended? When? shocked
Re: Naruto Information by MrAnony2: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Ended? When? shocked
Death Note has been concluded as well as Bleach. E don tey sef
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mr_Anony2:

Erm bleach(remedy for my insomnia, never fails to put me to sleep) is still on.
Re: Naruto Information by MrAnony2: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
tayoccu:

Are you serious?? When did it start again?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
tayoccu:

I believe attaining the Rinnengan is a result of gradual evolution, I doubt an Uchiha can jump from normal sharingan, or MS to rinnengan.
I also believe the SOSP gradually evolved till he got the rinnengan.
Why it hadn't appeared again b4 Madara? I believe the genetic version of the "law of diminishing returns" played out.
The offsprings of the SOSP began to devolve (esp if the married outside the bloodline), till they became the mordern day shinobi.
Look @ the shinobi when Hashirama was a kid? Even 7 year old kids went to war.

And all of a sudden this played-out genetic version played in again on Madara who was stupid enough to think he needed strong Senju dna to attain the rinnegan? I don't buy it!

Plus, from what did the Sage evolve and why he alone?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mr_Anony2:

I think they're both still running. It was a niece of mine that introduced me to Death Note two Christmases ago. Bleach I know picked up a new story from what I think you called the end. The shinigami who lost her powers to the kid, if I remember correctly, healed or something and got them back and had to face a fight that the kid helped her out with. I don't remember too good. But I think it was a little like how Naruto grew into Naruto Shippuuden.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ihedinobi:

And all of a sudden this played-out genetic version played in again on Madara who was stupid enough to think he needed strong Senju dna to attain the rinnegan? I don't buy it!

Makes more sense than the Uzumaki theory,even in real life recessive/dormant hereditary traits manifest,besides there's a reason why the uchiha have the scrolls you know?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
tayoccu:

Makes more sense than the Uzumaki theory,even in real life recessive/dormant hereditary traits manifest,besides there's a reason why the uchiha have the scrolls you know?

No kidding. How does it make more sense? What question does the Uzumaki theory fail to answer that this one does?

Pray tell, what is this reason?

Besides, I added something to that post. I'll ask the question here, if you like. From what did the Sage evolve and why was he the only one who ever did?
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mr_Anony2:

Dude bleach is still on
Ichigo regained his powerd via a technique called Fullbring

Guys all this SOSP arguments is going nowhere
Read the manga and enjoy it

Also why is it strange that an Uchiha and a Senju/Uzumaki could not have married long ago
They could have a secret love child also
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ihedinobi:

No kidding. How does it make more sense? What question does the Uzumaki theory fail to answer that this one does?

Pray tell, what is this reason?

Besides, I added something to that post. I'll ask the question here, if you like. From what did the Sage evolve and why was he the only one who ever did?

Dude do you remember your biology, not all creatures evolve, others die off.
Were seeing some sort of a mini evolution from madara, that alone should open your eyes to the fact that the SOSP could have developed that way.
Its even possible that the Uchiha scroll is actually some sort of documentation the SOSP did when he was evolving.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
tayoccu:

The Bleach MANGA is still on, yet it on its last leg while the ANIME was cancelled last year. You guys are both correct.

...INTRODUCING...
CROSSOVER VERSUS BATTLE, Category: Sword/Katana Wielders! Animes: Bleach/Naruto! Characters: Hoshigaki Kisame (Samehada) vs Kaname Tousen (Suzumushi), Battle Assumption: Reiatsu and Chakra are present to be used by either fighter.

Please choose your winner in this battle by simply typing the person's name, no reason for your choice is necessary.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Parnassuss: CROSSOVER VERSUS BATTLE, Category: Sword/Katana Wielders! Animes: Bleach/Naruto! Characters: Hoshigaki Kisame (Samehada) vs Kaname Tousen (Suzumushi)

Kisame
Re: Naruto Information by Abongs(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
kaname tousen wins because of his Bankai.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
Parnassuss:
...INTRODUCING...
CROSSOVER VERSUS BATTLE, Category: Sword/Katana Wielders! Animes: Bleach/Naruto! Characters: Hoshigaki Kisame (Samehada) vs Kaname Tousen (Suzumushi), Battle Assumption: Reiatsu and Chakra are present to be used by either fighter.

Please choose your winner in this battle by simply typing the person's name, no reason for your choice is necessary.

KISAME
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
tousen wins this with bankai without bankai kisame rape with ocean
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Parnassuss:

The Bleach MANGA is still on, yet it on its last leg while the ANIME was cancelled last year. You guys are both correct.

...INTRODUCING...

Tousen is not a competition in this, some1 that was killed by Kenpachi in blind mode? Please make use of some1 like Kenpachi with supposedly the highest level of Reiatsu ever, to say Samehada sucks Chakra and gets bigger, it might as well suck Reiatsu and get smaller. Whoops!!

Plus, guys did yall notice in the last manga chapter while Hashi was briefing smally sasgay,after which Madara fired the 2nd tailed beast bomb, Hashi summoned a defense barrier, which is exactly the same defense barrier that Orochi deployed while fighting naruto in 6 tails mode, does this mean Orochi mst have stolen that jutsu via research from the 1st, or its seemingly a general jutsu that any shinobi can perform?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
eyoniggar:

Tousen is not a competition in this, some1 that was killed by Kenpachi in blind mode? Please make use of some1 like Kenpachi with supposedly the highest level of Reiatsu ever, to say Samehada sucks Chakra and gets bigger, it might as well suck Reiatsu and get smaller. Whoops!!

Plus, guys did yall notice in the last manga chapter while Hashi was briefing smally sasgay,after which Madara fired the 2nd tailed beast bomb, Hashi summoned a defense barrier, which is exactly the same defense barrier that Orochi deployed while fighting naruto in 6 tails mode, does this mean Orochi mst have stolen that jutsu via research from the 1st, or its seemingly a general jutsu that any shinobi can perform?

Please could you refer me to the chapter of Oro's fight with Naruto? I think I missed it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.