Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (653921 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
when naruto went into 3 tails mode when sai wanted to betray konoha on danzos orders

However the barrier is the same though oro and sakons own are variants of senjus own
obviously he studied it
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Please could you refer me to the chapter of Oro's fight with Naruto? I think I missed it.

Chapter 290-296.

eyoniggar:
Plus, guys did yall notice in the last manga chapter while Hashi was briefing smally sasgay,after which Madara fired the 2nd tailed beast bomb, Hashi summoned a defense barrier, which is exactly the same defense barrier that Orochi deployed while fighting naruto in 6 4 tails mode, does this mean Orochi mst have stolen that jutsu via research from the 1st, or its seemingly a general jutsu that any shinobi can perform?

I think what Hashirama summoned is different from Orochimaru's "death gates". Naruto's Biju dama (@ 4 tails) levelled d 3 death gates and mangled Oro's body.
While genin level Kiba's drill jutsu (can't remember the name) dented the death gate sakons of the sound 4 summoned.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
tayoccu:

Chapter 290-294.

Thanks bro.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
tayoccu:
I think what Hashirama summoned is different from Orochimaru's "death gates". Naruto's Biju dama (@ 4 tails) levelled d 3 death gates and mangled Oro's body.
While genin level Kiba's drill jutsu (can't remember the name) dented the death gate sakons of the sound 4 summoned.

Senju : Quintuple Rashōmon
Oro : Triple Rashōmon
Sakon :Rashōmon

All variants of the same jutsu
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
biolabee:

Senju : Quintuple Rashōmon
Oro : Triple Rashōmon
Sakon :Rashōmon

All variants of the same jutsu

Ok
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
the jutsu's re thesame but the qualities aint thesame
Re: Naruto Information by Abongs(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
@biolabee
sakon:kuchyose Rashomon(1 gate)
Orochimaru:kuchyose sanjuu Rashomon(3 gates)
1st:kuchyose Gojuu Rashomon(5 gates)
and i think oro learnt his 4rm sakon.And if u notice its sumtin u summon which means anybody can use it.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:12am On Mar 05, 2013
Jst passing
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2013
Abongs: @biolabee
and i think oro learnt his 4rm sakon.And if u notice its sumtin u summon which means anybody can use it.

dude how can OROCHIMARU learn a summon from SAKON

Its like minato learning rasengan from naruto sad
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2013
Abongs: @biolabee

Wrong
Not everybody can use the summon, you need to sign a contract before you can use a summon.
Re: Naruto Information by Abongs(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2013
i remember sakon saying sumtin about it but its being a long time i cant remember what he said.yes of cus u need to sign a blood contract to use it.i think sakon introduced it 2 him
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2013
yeah that it u must sign a contract b4 u can do d summon
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
Abongs: i remember sakon saying sumtin about it but its being a long time i cant remember what he said.yes of cus u need to sign a blood contract to use it.i think sakon introduced it 2 him

Dude you are being heretical here
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
am just wondering does the size of your summon determine how powerful a shinobi is ? Cos i have seen the legendary sanin summonings and other shinobi summoning and i see a big difference in size,intellect and power.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
biolabee:

Dude you are being heretical here
Dude he didn't say it with certainty nah, he "thinks", just like someone on this thread "thinks" d SOSP is an Uzumaki grin
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
kombats: am just wondering does the size of your summon determine how powerful a shinobi is ? Cos i have seen the legendary sanin summonings and other shinobi summoning and i see a big difference in size,intellect and power.
The strength of the person can have a role to play, i do remember when naruto first summon Gambunta, Gambunta noticed that it was only the third and jiraiya of course that had summoned him previously, meaning that the strength to be used( by strength i mean amount of chakra used) matters
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
tayoccu:
Dude he didn't say it with certainty nah, he "thinks", just like someone on this thread "thinks" d SOSP is an Uzumaki grin

Yeah, just like another one thinks the SO6P fell out of the sky to grow a rinnegan. grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hashirama killed Izuna
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Yeah, just like another one thinks the SO6P fell out of the sky to grow a rinnegan. grin grin grin

On that one , you sef no sure
We just know the SOSP developed ninjutsu, had the rinnegan and tamed the juubi and subsequently the bijuu

oN the summonings, the stronger the shinobi the more the no of rashomon gates
Orochimaru trained the sound 4 and their specialty was sealing
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
rapmike: The strength of the person can have a role to play, i do remember when naruto first summon Gambunta, Gambunta noticed that it was only the third and jiraiya of course that had summoned him previously, meaning that the strength to be used( by strength i mean amount of chakra used) matters

itz d 4th and nt d 3rd dat summoned Gama
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Parnassuss: Hashirama killed Izuna

spoiler
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
iykmora:
itz d 4th and nt d 3rd dat summoned Gama

Jiraiya also summoned a mighty frog .. i think its gamabunta though he had another frog when he faced off pain's 3 headed dog
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
biolabee:

On that one , you sef no sure
We just know the SOSP developed ninjutsu, had the rinnegan and tamed the juubi and subsequently the bijuu

See this guy o! How you take know say I no sure? grin You nko, you sure?
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ihedinobi:

See this guy o! How you take know say I no sure? grin You nko, you sure?

I am not sure of anything about the six paths aside what i read
I remember when i brought it up that the byakugan may have been the prime dojustu (kakashis words not mine)
there was a w@nkfest here that its not possible bla bla bla
But we all agree now

All i know abt the SOSP is that he developed ninjutsu, tamed the bijuu and sired the ancestors of the uchuiha and senju
That is enough for me
It is someone else's story and not mine
If Kishi wants us to know more, he will provide it

JUst like me fighing with Mazi why he made Jane in his story married and not single
- NYSC - National Year of Sex and Comfort
Go and read and be entertained

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
rapmike: his opportunistic nature makes him a difficult prospect 4 any shinobi, even 4 d 2nd! I mean hw many naruto villians hv u seen pop up time afta time? Only oro. Y i insistd dat oro wil beat d 2nd is dat i noticed dat d 2nd has a fiery temper wich may nt make him reason well.4 example wen he attemptd 2 burst out of oro's edo tensi, he did nt even notice dat d binding nature of d jutsu was strengthend due 2 d zetsu clones used.i mean, u guys r writing him off wen d 1st actually acknwledgd him as a fine pupil of d third! Dnt luk down on oro or else u wil be in soup. As i said b4, oro is just lyke d joker in batman,d joker aint strong bt he is so intelligent! Dat is my point wit oro.d only person dat i knw wil match him wit intelligence is itachi and maybe shikamaru.

Just needed to comment on the bolded... Please remove the maybe and leave it as and shikamaru. Asides itachi and maybe kakashi dat guy dey think scatter. Even Obito acknowledged him as been good... Remember kakuzu did d same.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:08am On Mar 06, 2013
viruz007:

Just needed to comment on the bolded... Please remove the maybe and leave it as and shikamaru. Asides itachi and maybe kakashi dat guy dey think scatter. Even Obito acknowledged him as been good... Remember kakuzu did d same.
i said maybe cos some ppl may counter me if i leave it as 'and shikamaru'.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 6:05am On Mar 06, 2013
Characters in Naruto have their niches and they stay there. Kakashi is the all-rounder, Naruto is the brawler/wild card, Sakura is the smashing wimp, Shikamaru is the genius, Lee is the hard-hitting speedster, Shino is the under appreciated guru, Kiba is the whack one, Chouji is the slow one and Ino is the pretty one. Neji is worm food. These dynamics will not change, Kakashi will NEVER outsmart Shikamaru and Chouji will never outpace Lee

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Parnassuss: Characters in Naruto have their niches and they stay there. Kakashi is the all-rounder, Naruto is the brawler/wild card, Sakura is the smashing wimp, Shikamaru is the genius, Lee is the hard-hitting speedster, Shino is the under appreciated guru, Kiba is the whack one, Chouji is the slow one and Ino is the pretty one. Neji is worm food. These dynamics will not change, Kakashi will NEVER outsmart Shikamaru and Chouji will never outpace Lee
EXPLAIN ON BOLDED
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
Madara and Hashirama pdi-padi venture strong ooo.. why am i having the feeling that Madara resembled Obito a bit when he was younger, and the vision of Konoha was birthed by both of them. Hashi's father and Tobirama gets in the way of the friendship and THE UCHIHA AND SENJU CLASH AGAIN!
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
Omo!!! while Hasi and Madara were playing together, tobirama and izuna don sabi each other from war!! hmnn.. both younger bros were hot heads. kishi is on break next week cry cry cry cry, desperately gonna miss naruto
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
rapmike:
EXPLAIN ON BOLDED
He meant Neji yaff dead ;d

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.