Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650053 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
biolabee:

Dude...I will rest my case
When youve written a short story then u can talk
Otherwise u will be branded a heretic for calling kishi just 'good'

Toodles
don't say dat dawg...we have every ryt to critique any work, jux like we have the right to praise it. Let there not be double standards. by that any one has the right to critisize me or praise me in respect to what they think about my work also, given that they provide constructive comments.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
rapmike:
Kimco,am seeing tingz, i jst took an apple nw and my eyes enterd MS mode.....lol.
Wonda wat firestar-chan and wacky-nichan r up to.
ma guy, ur next mission would be to look for a tailed beast and control ooo. Then u'll be king of the world lol.

Wacky nii sama...what power did ur forbidden fruit grant u? Oya spill it jor. (i'm trying with this pidgin o)

Firestar u too.

Btw where is the great sarutobie san
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
WackyJ1:
1. It's not about Cells or whatever for breaking the restraint, it's about Chakra level, both madara and harashima had high level chakra hence they were able to break free from control don't just look at it from only one side because orochimaru was using the first's chakra. It's knowledge of the jutsu that accounts for the increase In effectiveness while harashima's cells account for increase in restraint.. Orochimaru perfected the jutsu to bring them back to full strength which he didn't do before and also strengthening the power of the restraint to just above the 2nd's ability but below the first. Meaning that If orochimaru had enough chakra preferably from another source then even harashima would not have broken free.
2. I say it's not about free will because if orochimaru had brought them back before with full powers yet without the power to hold them back then they would have broken free before they could have their tags implanted.

Every average Senju has high level of chakra and I can bet Tobirama's chakra is way more than Madara's

If I remember the chunnin exam correctly he placed the tags on them before the gain consciousness
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
kimco: and that, dude, is the difference between a great writer and an above average one.

Honestly, I'm waiting for a SHORT story from you, I just hope you're half as good as your skill of criticism
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Feraz: Pls, let us all not argue and discuss today's chapter. Thanks.
u're asking us to go to the lion's den. I'm really waiting for next week to shed more light on this revelation b4 i even begin to talk aba it.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Tosyn007:

Every average Senju has high level of chakra and I can bet Tobirama's chakra is way more than Madara's

If I remember the chunnin exam correctly he placed the tags on them before the gain consciousness
u remember wrongly...they had consciousness b4 he put the tag on them...that's when they lost it. Jux wanted to put it there. Carry on.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
Tosyn007:

Honestly, I'm waiting for a SHORT story from you, I just hope you're half as good as your skill of criticism
when did it become mandatory for someone to be prolific at something b4 they can critique any subject pertaining that particular thing in question?

Hey i can't act too, shudn't i be able to say tonto dike is a shitty actress....? If i can praise something shudn't i be able to critisize it as well. Must we all be praising.

Sorry to burst ur bubble tosyn...u'll be waiting for long cos i can't write for sh.i..t. i can't act and i can't direct a movie. Guess what? That's why i'm not doing it at all. Those who say they can, shud do it well. We critique cos we want the best. I'm still readong the manga, ain't i....? Nuff said.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
Remind me to never underestimate maxims pieces of advice such as 'shine yua eyes'

Madara is just doing what he knows best: Being an +*&^%$ undecided
...and he gives us lessons of ancient mythology to way back when the world was young...
Impeccable timing. (applause) He just had to divert Hashirama's attention till the last moment where even nitwits turn geniuses.
All hail the Uchiha arrogance.

Now, what's the Kyuubi and Hachi without power now that the god tree has mopped up all the juice?
No chakra, no jutsu. Okay now... Sasuke's Sharingan? Off. Minato's FTG. Off. Tobirama's suiton technique looks pretty pathetic in the midst of flying roots. Hey, Hashirama should feel right at home!

Now concerning Mythology we have:

Constants
-tree
-forbidden fruit
-woman

Variables
-feuding parties
-progenitor of everything jutsu

Concerning loose ends we have:

The Gokage

Orochimaru
Suigetsu
Karin

Kakashi

................................................................................

(meditation mode)

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
kimco: u're asking us to go to the lion's den. I'm really waiting for next week to shed more light on this revelation b4 i even begin to talk aba it.

Pepper go rest...
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2013
firestar: Remind me to never underestimate maxims pieces of advice such as 'shine yua eyes'

...and he gives us lessons of ancient mythology to way back when the world was young...
Impeccable timing. (applause) He just had to divert Hashirama's attention till the last moment where even nitwits turn geniuses.

Now, what's the Kyuubi and Hachi without power now that the god tree has mopped up all the juice?
No chakra, no jutsu. Okay now... Sasuke's Sharingan? Off. Minato's FTG. Off. Tobirama's suiton technique looks pretty pathetic in the midst of flying roots. Hey, Hashirama should feel right at home!

Constants
-tree
-forbidden fruit
-woman

Variables
-feuding parties

The Gokage

Orochimaru
Suigetsu
Karin

Kakashi

................................................................................

(meditation mode)
ok
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2013
firestar: Remind me to never underestimate maxims pieces of advice such as 'shine yua eyes'

Constants
-tree
-forbidden fruit
-woman

Variables
-feuding parties

The Gokage

Orochimaru
Suigetsu
Karin

Kakashi

(meditation mode)
ok
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2013
firestar:

Pepper go rest...
what can i say...i'm reasonable.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 6:04am On Sep 11, 2013

Constants
-tree
-forbidden fruit
-woman

Variables
-feuding parties

The Gokage

Orochimaru
Suigetsu
Karin

Kakashi

Firestar, this story is becoming ehn! undecided So now the mother of the SOSP is the woman that ate the forbidden fruit. Na wa sha!!

(meditation mode)
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2013
@kimco it's not about not critiquing

If uve been long on this forum you will know that we also discuss plot holes extensively

Like me I still didn't get how easy it was for the hassler of minato to loose so easily to kakashi

But we all agreed to wait for kishi to unveil all secrets hence the tag #siddonlook

For your beef with naruto and kurama this has been explained extensively in ep 329 yet you insist you will not watch the anime and your logical conclusion is to call kishi 'good' yet you hang on to wait for the story conclusion

Do yourself a favor and stop readin it like moi who just got tired of bleach when they stated dreaming up crap like full bring, quincy war

Crap
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2013
biolabee: @kimco it's not about not critiquing

If uve been long on this forum you will know that we also discuss plot holes extensively

Like me I still didn't get how easy it was for the hassler of minato to loose so easily to kakashi

But we all agreed to wait for kishi to unveil all secrets hence the tag #siddonlook

For your beef with naruto and kurama this has been explained extensively in ep 329 yet you insist you will not watch the anime and your logical conclusion is to call kishi 'good' yet you hang on to wait for the story conclusion

Do yourself a favor and stop readin it like moi who just got tired of bleach when they stated dreaming up crap like full bring, quincy war

Crap

hey why wasn't i briefed on that group decision. Okay fine i'll also wait. Bleach ended with aizen's arc...that's all i wanted to see. Naruto's main manga hasn't ended and i must finish it so help me God. It'll be a crime to my state of mind if i don't.

btw @wacky i've put my response to u on hold. but like i said. All u're doing is assumptions. Explaining things not backed up be manga. U're trying to make sense of the manga and for that is normal(defense mechanism). But for u to be doing it and not kishi means kishi has failed in that sense. Not everyone can fill the holes like u are trying to do. Nobody shud visit a forum b4 they can get an explanation of what shud be and what isn't. That's kishi's job. So yeah i'll wait out on the manga b4 i clam kishi's throat.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2013
viruz007:

Can you blokes stop it already? Where you expecting him to give you detail by detail how the kyuubi was changing? Like a movie u can't have the full shebang and for pete's sake and the last time, it's goddamn fiction... Anime/manga not even a movie. Sheesh
well, yeah...that's what i was expecting. Seeing as the manga has a longer running tym than a movie and all the tym in the world to have done it all.

Oh and here's a secret- most movies are fiction too and the anime actually run longer than any movie. If a movie can squeeze step by step details in jux under 3hrs (inception) then by all means it can't be out of this world to expect such from an anime series which has clocked over 100+++hrs.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2013
Ok! I'm finally up to speed! Wacky-kun, you the man! You totally repped, nigga! grin

Tosyn, maybe, maybe not. If he was born with chakra, he prolly used ninjutsu. So the need to be Uzumaki may be gone although not necessarily - Uzumaki just aren't good with ninjutsu not that they don't have chakra. The ish here is that if his momma was the first to possess chakra then there was prolly no fuinjutsu either before her and him making the Uzumaki theory unnecessary. But that raises another question: how did he use ninjutsu to defeat something that can negate ninjutsu?

I can also wager that the Sage was born with the eyes because of that fruit his momma ate, but the info so far does not necessitate that. He may not have needed to have the eyes to defeat the Juubi.

@new chapter, where the deuce did Sarutobi come out of? And this situation looks very nasty. Can't imagine what anyone could do here o. But if the Sage could defeat the GT with chakra then someone here can too.

I think Sarutobi is about to justify his title as Shinobi no Kami.

KK, you don see the Suiton you wan see na, abi? smiley

Kimco, bros, abeg confirm d plotholes for us. grin

The chapter was nice, maybe even great. At least the twist was great. Leaves me with anticipation. I hate suspence angry Don't know when Kishi'll realize it!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2013
Ok! I'm finally up to speed! Wacky-kun, you the man! You totally repped, nigga! grin

Tosyn, maybe, maybe not. If he was born with chakra, he prolly used ninjutsu. So the need to be Uzumaki may be gone although not necessarily - Uzumaki just aren't good with ninjutsu not that they don't have chakra. The ish here is that if his momma was the first to possess chakra then there was prolly no fuinjutsu either before her and him making the Uzumaki theory unnecessary. But that raises another question: how did he use ninjutsu to defeat something that can negate ninjutsu?

I can also wager that the Sage was born with the eyes because of that fruit his momma ate, but the info so far does not necessitate that. He may not have needed to have the eyes to defeat the Juubi.

@new chapter, where the deuce did Sarutobi come out of? And this situation looks very nasty. Can't imagine what anyone could do here o. But if the Sage could defeat the GT with chakra then someone here can too.

The chapter was nice, maybe even great. At least the twist was great. Leaves me with anticipation. I hate suspence angry Don't know when Kishi'll realize it!
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2013

Constants
-tree
-forbidden fruit
-woman

Variables
-feuding parties

The Gokage

Orochimaru
Suigetsu
Karin

Kakashi

(meditation mode)
Firestar-chan,afta ur meditation, tell us ur chakra nature o....lol
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2013
If the shinju takes all chakra, isn't it plausible that the rinnegan, sharingan and byakugan isn't supposed to work which begs the question of how the Ootsutsuki Bagoromo (Rikoudõ Sennin) was able to defeat something which takes back its power....
We're likely to see sage mode again from Naruto or Sasuke will perform some wonders. Now, we see why every attack launched at Obito was negated since most are chakra based except sage mode. Who'd have thought that the source of ninjutsu being chakra was what he (Obito) was wielding. Sarutobi's comeback must have a significance....
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
i was wondering too..... but i guess RS was not RS for no reason...
i see Naruto sealing juubi into himself, since kyuubi will likely loose his chakra.
WIA IS KAKASHI ABEG? ABI MAKE WE SEND ANBU FOR AM NI?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
I was like OMG when i saw sarutobi pop out from no where to save naruto...kishi got a lot of explaining to do
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
kimco: inuyasha is a bleach clone so i don't really like it. Hurry and watch shiki...very unforgiving anime.

Upon all their sacrifices and wahala.... the Shiki still lives... No suspecting moment... Nice Anime...

Anyone into Berserk?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
ledafaze:

Upon all their sacrifices and wahala.... the Shiki still lives... No suspecting moment... Nice Anime...

Anyone into Berserk?
i'll look into berserk. Shiki's ending is not ur usual happy ending. For me that's refreshing.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ihedinobi: Ok! I'm finally up to speed! Wacky-kun, you the man! You totally repped, nigga! grin

i'll listen to advice atleast this once and wait for kishi's explanations in the coming weeks. If he fails and it ends....i'll deal with u all
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
WAITING NO JUTSU is just so difficult to execute, what a drag... undecided
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
rapmike: Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJZbrN3Q7rA
Abeg, wich manga is the one wit soldiers in it.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
rapmike: Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJZbrN3Q7rA

Thanks...

Love gives birth to sacrifice...
Which brings forth hatred...
and lets you know pain...

Feel Pain...
Understand Pain...
Accept Pain...
Know Pain...

My pain is greater than yours!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
kimco: i'll listen to advice atleast this once and wait for kishi's explanations in the coming weeks. If he fails and it ends....i'll deal with u all
I go deal witchu personally, persona-personally if that statement holds.
Looks like fun.
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
kimco: well, yeah...that's what i was expecting. Seeing as the manga has a longer running tym than a movie and all the tym in the world to have done it all.

Oh and here's a secret- most movies are fiction too and the anime actually run longer than any movie. If a movie can squeeze step by step details in jux under 3hrs (inception) then by all means it can't be out of this world to expect such from an anime series which has clocked over 100+++hrs.

please don't tell me about movies, i blog about them... movies involve humans and der r limits, anime... let imagination be ur guide...

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.