Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650045 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
viruz007:

please don't tell me about movies, i blog about them... movies involve humans and der r limits, anime... let imagination be ur guide...
gud for u mr movie blogger. It's actually sad u don't even know what u're talking about. watch evil cult and come back to whichever limits u're talking about. can i read some of ur blogs? Pretty please
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
kimco: gud for u mr movie blogger. It's actually sad u don't even know what u're talking about. watch evil cult and come back to whichever limits u're talking about. can i read some of ur blogs? Pretty please
Evil cult as in Jet Li's Evil Cult?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kaycee7: Evil cult as in Jet Li's Evil Cult?
yeah....see how fantasy runs wild in that movie?

did u like dat movie kaycee...?
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Damn I love that movie

Evil Cult

Is it not the one about clans with different colours

There was supposed to be a part 2 but I never saw it
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
WackyJ1:
Tosyn you tried but that wasn't the real answer
Kimco you keep going on and on about the manga, next time make sure you actually read it carefully

and in case you didn't understand what the manga picture is saying, harashima and tobirama were not able to break free from the edo tensei because they were not brought back at their full strength back then due to the technique not being fully perfected by orochimaru
guy abeg repost those pages. Dunno y i cant save them
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
Una no dey try, i put up a video and askd a question,u all ignord d video and question. If na 2 criticise Kishi,una go sabi dat one
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
rapmike: Una no dey try, i put up a video and askd a question,u all ignord d video and question. If na 2 criticise Kishi,una go sabi dat one
i can't play the vid, i'm on mobile...nt enuff credit.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
biolabee: Damn I love that movie

Evil Cult

Is it not the one about clans with different colours

There was supposed to be a part 2 but I never saw it

yeah that's the one. Where jet li was defying gravity beyond our imagination even for a chinese movie. Only movie to come near it was swordsman 2 aka asia the invincible. i think they canned the part two of evil cult
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
kimco: yeah that's the one. Where jet li was defying gravity beyond our imagination even for a chinese movie. Only movie to come near it was swordsman 2 aka asia the invincible. i think they canned the part two of evil cult

Goooooood man.. will go and look for swordman 2

Can we have a list of shaolin films with special emphasis on gravity defiance

My list

HERO
The Legend of New Shaolin
Tai Chi
Evil Cult
Crouching - Baba!
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
biolabee:

My list

HERO
Tai Chi
Evil Cult
Crouching - Baba!

Is there any as great as Matrix Trilogy?
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tosyn007:

Is there any as great as Matrix Trilogy?

Ah... that film though i did not enjoy the last installment as much,,,, felt it was too rushed,....

But here im really looking at shaolin films,...

Another good film is Journey to The West
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
biolabee:

My list

HERO
Tai Chi
Evil Cult
Crouching - Baba!

well there's the part 3 of swordsman. The rest i'm sure u've watched. The part two will blow ur mind, the baddest guy held tong hooks as big as my house with jux threads in a tag of war with a man who cud uproot an acre of land with his bare hands and he/she didn't even put in any effort while the man used all his might, the wind from her body movement destroys houses and rips aparts people.....pls also don't download the english dub version...u'll miss the awesome ninja pronounciations and all. Hasokena ftw.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
(yawns)

yo, take other manga to sanboy's thread...Please don't bleach this thread o.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
firestar: (yawns)

yo, take other manga to sanboy's thread...Please don't bleach this thread o.
nice pun firestar....but if i talk the drones will come out and kill me so i've decided to keep quite for now.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
kimco: i can't play the vid, i'm on mobile...nt enuff credit.
Make sure u watch it tomorrow, i want 2 knw ur view and if u sabi d manga
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:38am On Sep 12, 2013
rapmike:
Make sure u watch it tomorrow, i want 2 knw ur view and if u sabi d manga
sure
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:44am On Sep 12, 2013
Okay so i decided to read the manga for the last one month. so i reach last week's page and and i read it. who here didn't roll their eyes several tyms when naruto said ''let go the four of us'' and the kyuubi said '' a human treating us like a fellow human'' that was straight up disney bs all over.
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 2:30am On Sep 12, 2013
firestar: Remind me to never underestimate maxims pieces of advice such as 'shine yua eyes'

Madara is just doing what he knows best: Being an +*&^%$ undecided
...and he gives us lessons of ancient mythology to way back when the world was young...
Impeccable timing. (applause) He just had to divert Hashirama's attention till the last moment where even nitwits turn geniuses.
All hail the Uchiha arrogance.

Now, what's the Kyuubi and Hachi without power now that the god tree has mopped up all the juice?
No chakra, no jutsu. Okay now... Sasuke's Sharingan? Off. Minato's FTG. Off. Tobirama's suiton technique looks pretty pathetic in the midst of flying roots. Hey, Hashirama should feel right at home!

M think the next chapter is where Sasuke would get an Upgrade

Now concerning Mythology we have:

Constants
-tree
-forbidden fruit
-woman

Variables
-feuding parties
-progenitor of everything jutsu

Concerning loose ends we have:

The Gokage

Orochimaru
Suigetsu
Karin

Kakashi

................................................................................

(meditation mode)
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2013
will try and get the trilogy....
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2013
Back to Shippuden, if Shinju aka Juubi is the originator of chakra, now what is the origin of Sage art considering the fact that the Juubi can accumulate sage chakra and its the only jutsu to have worked against it,,,,dose it incline that the toads, snakes, monkey and the sage animals we dont know ate of the forbidden fruit Eve ate?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2013
Tosyn007: Back to Shippuden, if Shinju aka Juubi is the originator of chakra, now what is the origin of Sage art considering the fact that the Juubi can accumulate sage chakra and its the only jutsu to have worked against it,,,,dose it incline that the toads, snakes, monkey and the sage animals we dont know ate of the forbidden fruit Eve ate?
Well, me thinks it is because all is nature
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2013
Tosyn007: Back to Shippuden, if Shinju aka Juubi is the originator of chakra, now what is the origin of Sage art considering the fact that the Juubi can accumulate sage chakra and its the only jutsu to have worked against it,,,,dose it incline that the toads, snakes, monkey and the sage animals we dont know ate of the forbidden fruit Eve ate?
okay this is hw i understand it...forgive me if i'm wrong tho....

The natural chakra was around cos u know, it's nature. The chakra that the God tree (bleh) pioneered is the one all ninjas use. Safe to say the animals thrived where most ninjas cud nt. Sage chakra is dangerous, remember. I'm sure the normal chakra is a modifed sage chakra which can be easily controlled.

My question however is this- if the sage's mother was the first to mould chakra...and the sage inherited that power...how did the rest of the ninja world acquire chakra? It has the makings of the story of the fall of man, however, it also inherits the weakness of the story as well.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2013
kimco: okay this is hw i understand it...forgive me if i'm wrong tho....

The natural chakra was around cos u know, it's nature. The chakra that the God tree (bleh) pioneered is the one all ninjas use. Safe to say the animals thrived where most ninjas cud nt. Sage chakra is dangerous, remember. I'm sure the normal chakra is a modifed sage chakra which can be easily controlled.

My question however is this- if the sage's mother was the first to mould chakra...and the sage inherited that power...how did the rest of the ninja world acquire chakra?. It has the makings of the story of the fall of man, however, it also inherits the weakness of the story as well.

Feraz: Now, looking at the whole story, I don't blame the Uchihas for being how they are. It's like having a heavy and sad destiny before being born. They truly are a cursed clan. Hence why Madara wants to stop this whole hatred. Madara saw the bigger picture even though it's likely to fail when they realize that they all have been living a false life. Naruto and Madara yearns for the same thing but the way they're going about it is different. Kishi looks like someone trying to turn the war in favour of the Uchihas. In addition to the above, could it be that since there is only one fruit in that tree, the people who wanted power ingested the leaves?
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2013
The magic is in that particular fruit not the tree leaves I don't think eating the leave would do anything
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Feraz:

ur post
lol feraz i don't think that explanation would suffice atall. Injest leaves? hahahahha, what did they use it for? Tea? Soup? Maybe medicine? But sure let's wait for further explanations.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2013
kimco: lol feraz i don't think that explanation would suffice atall. Injest leaves? hahahahha, what did they use it for? Tea? Soup? Maybe medicine? But sure let's wait for further explanations.
lol....I know. It's just my theory... wink or did the woman share chakra to certain people?
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2013
kimco: yeah....see how fantasy runs wild in that movie?

did u like dat movie kaycee...?
Like it? I love it. Especially the music that played when the Five Schools fought with the Ming Sect. It was wicked.
About the fantasy, its a normal thing in all Wuxia films.
P.S The Swordsman 2 is NOT the sequel to Evil Cult.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2013
Kaycee7: Like it? I love it. Especially the music that played when the Five Schools fought with the Ming Sect. It was wicked.
About the fantasy, its a normal thing in all Wuxia films.
P.S The Swordsman 2 is NOT the sequel to Evil Cult.

*looks at my oringinal post, sees no point indicating dat swordman 2 was a sequel to evil cult, infact sees that i stated evil cult sequel was canned. Proceeds to answer kaycee*

Oh kaycee, Did not say it was....i said swordsman 2 was the only movie on par with the level of gravity defying stunts in evil cult. The third too is a contender.

Oh evil cult...how i miss u.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
rapmike: Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJZbrN3Q7rA
abeg, the manga where soldiers dey carry shield, wich one is it
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
rapmike:
abeg, the manga where soldiers dey carry spear, wich one is it
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Since the SOSP defeated and sealed the juubi before becoming a sage or molding chakra, why are these current shinobi finding it hard.

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
kimco:

*looks at my oringinal post, sees no point indicating dat swordman 2 was a sequel to evil cult, infact sees that i stated evil cult sequel was canned. Proceeds to answer kaycee*

Oh kaycee, Did not say it was....i said swordsman 2 was the only movie on par with the level of gravity defying stunts in evil cult. The third too is a contender.

Oh evil cult...how i miss u.
You're going to have to forgive me. I'm just recuperating from a heavy bout of malaria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.