Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (655910 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
raficki87: @kimco dont take susanoo for granted.. look at sasuke vs danzo wen dat elephant was trying to su.ck susanoo in..... it didnt bodge but was just tilting and dat can be compared to tenshu of pein. and the sasanoo wasnt in its full form+ dat amateratsu is and itachi supreme genjutsu is a deal breaker towards pein and the technique that formed the moon is a deal breaker towards itachi....... anoda thing i noticed is dat the match wud be a draw till one of them runs out of chakra.*chakra management fight* cuz all their techniques dey chop chakra like free food

Susano'o is meaningless before overwhelming power!
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
tayoccu:
I'm dead serious.

Well I'm kidding...
Re: Naruto Information by raficki87(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
kimco:

naruto succeeded due to the kyuubi. cos he was captured until hinata professed her luv and he turned into kyuubi.
yeah the kyuubi played a role but lets not forget the inteligence gathered by jman etc was key....the ninjitsupein was takenout by senjutsu chakra*without knwing abt that info he wudnt hv tut of that immediately* he knew of the pein that russurects so he planned on taking that out first etc only pein nagato was delt with the kyubi.. and cum to tink of it at that point of the fight pein was sich his chakra was quite depleted he was forcing/pushing himself.*he actually wanted to seal the kyubi in an earth mass like the moon like the six sage path but couldnt cuz of depleted chakra thats why i bliv he died after resurecting everybody and the sickness...* you just have to think that if he was in form would there be a diff story*mk we forget sey actor no dey die* even madara was able to escape d 5 kages at that point bcuz of rinnegan
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
kimco:

there have been instances but dats btw. the point is pain's words are rly thru too but somehow naruto stays tru to himself. all he says is "u're jux like me" and boom the drilled hardcore ninja dats was killing without blinking and had fortified himself with indoctrination now breaks down like a baby. and wat does he even do? he shouts and whines and talks about friends ( rly is friendship lacking in japan cos all animes use dat care bear boring theme) why cant pain and zabuza stay true to themselves if goofy naruto can do dat?

There've never been instances where Naruto beat his opponents with TNJ...and since you can't prove me wrong on that,,its case closed then. You ever care to consider why they break down? Its cos whatever you say naruto whines about is what drives him to victory and since these badasses' own doctrine couldn't bring them victory, what's the essence of stayng true to that doctrine?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
kimco:

quite a bit esp when he was a kid he was forced to. but let me put this well.

1. in the ninja academy u r tot the art of stealth. doesnt matter if naruto doesnt like stealth,

2. if he was tot den he shudnt have been allowed to don dat loud color. it was sure to compromise deir missions.

Well am certain if his costume went against stealth requirements, he wouldn't have been allowed to wear it

The ones who most likely laid down these rules(hashirama and madara surely among them) put on red and black which is quite loud to me...keep trying
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
I dnt tink stealth was important in d beginning at 1st. Yea,it gav sum pipu d advantage bt considering neji was on white,naruto on red, ten-ten on a bright colour etc, it may nt be dat important unles it was a very serious mission e.g assasination
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
BTW,apart 4rm kiba,who do u tink is d most useles shinobi in Narutoverse? I pick EBISU.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
raficki87: @kimco dont take susanoo for granted.. look at sasuke vs danzo wen dat elephant was trying to su.ck susanoo in..... it didnt bodge but was just tilting and dat can be compared to tenshu of pein. and the sasanoo wasnt in its full form+ dat amateratsu is and itachi supreme genjutsu is a deal breaker towards pein and the technique that formed the moon is a deal breaker towards itachi....... anoda thing i noticed is dat the match wud be a draw till one of them runs out of chakra.*chakra management fight* cuz all their techniques dey chop chakra like free food

Don't make the susanoo look so badass, afterall madara's susanoo chopped an "afternoon tiger" (from a fagged out Gai) and I'm sure if madara hadn't been an ET he would have been seriously injured.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
rapmike: BTW,apart 4rm kiba,who do u tink is d most useles shinobi in Narutoverse? I pick EBISU.
I wouldn't say Kiba is useless, Lousy is more like it.
As per the most useless?
Ebisu is the most useless recurring character,
Ibiki is not too far behind ( remember Jiraiya yabbing him that "is it only his body that has grown"wink
Anko and ten ten share number 3 spot
Re: Naruto Information by raficki87(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
even after the whole whooping madara don collect from hashirama for in lifetime. you'll noticce how cckky he was when talking with hashi in these recent arc and i feel its bcuz of the rinnegan and its itching his body to show his new eye to his frenemy. dojutsu (rinnegan>sharrigan>byakugan)>kekkai>ninjutsu>genjutsu>taijutsu
Re: Naruto Information by raficki87(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
naruto.minato vs sasuke.madara.... who wins and give ur points why
Re: Naruto Information by elrony(m): 12:08am On Nov 18, 2013
raficki87: naruto.minato vs sasuke.madara.... who wins and give ur points why

Erhmm...the Hokage and his son wins!!!!

Reason : I just love Minato grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:24am On Nov 18, 2013
Tosyn007:

Well am certain if his costume went against stealth requirements, he wouldn't have been allowed to wear it

The ones who most likely laid down these rules(hashirama and madara surely among them) put on red and black which is quite loud to me...keep trying

"Im sure..."? naaa howevrr u think about it naruto's custom was very loud. it was used to id him anywhere. realistically it was not ideal...but it's kishimoto....wat hasnt he done before.

madara and hashi were not stealthy. there was no need to be cos their era was mostly all out drawn battles. like i said dnt compare the era. try again

plus who told u they laid down the ninpou rules? there were ninjas before dem.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:29am On Nov 18, 2013
Tosyn007:

There've never been instances where Naruto beat his opponents with TNJ...and since you can't prove me wrong on that,,its case closed then. You ever care to consider why they break down? Its cos whatever you say naruto whines about is what drives him to victory and since these badasses' own doctrine couldn't bring them victory, what's the essence of stayng true to that doctrine?

ur first line was enough for me to stop reading the rest.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:32am On Nov 18, 2013

dnt compare danzo's trash to chibaku tensei and shinra tensei.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2013
kimco:

ur first line was enough for me to stop reading the rest.

Oh really? How come you then found it difficult to counter my claim?
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2013
kimco:

quite a bit esp when he was a kid he was forced to. but let me put this well.

1. in the ninja academy u r tot the art of stealth. doesnt matter if naruto doesnt like stealth,

2. if he was tot den he shudnt have been allowed to don dat loud color. it was sure to compromise deir missions.
have u heard of transformation justu ninjas execpt taijustu users like gai can tranform to .ny live or non living thing
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2013
susano is very useless against some one with a rinnengan susano is made of chakra last i cheaked a rinnengan user will absorb any chakra including susano so no more itachi vs nagato
Re: Naruto Information by raficki87(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
GRIMM JOE: susano is very useless against some one with a rinnengan susano is made of chakra last i cheaked a rinnengan user will absorb any chakra including susano so no more itachi vs nagato
for it to absorb chakra it has to be in contact and thats surely not a walk in the park.. i wont be suprised if itachi sef has ACTIVATED HIS RINNEGAN or activate during the fight *an ace always up his sleeve*
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
kimco:

he's ultimate defence was his cloaked susanoo dude. it was stated by zetsu. even madaras defence is his susanoo. dats the technique he's been using for ultimate defence when in a fit.

and even dat is nothing in the presence of pain. pain wud kill him med difficulty.
Oh I'm willing to assume that the Susano'o is his ultimate defence. Now I want to know how that fact proves that Pein would kill him medium difficulty. Show me how Itachi's Susano'o could not possibly raise Pein's difficulty to high or even cost him his win over Itachi.

plus dnt make it look like itachi is sooo brilliant for doing things others have been doing. eg hidan took advantage of his immortality to combo with kakuzu. praise him too y dnt you.
If Hidan is your example of others, I don't think you are addressing anything I said. Hidan had only two strengths: the secrecy surrounding his technique - as long as you didn't know what he was trying to do with that weird weapon of his, he could kill you; and his immortality. Hidan could never be described as smart by any standards. He fought very carelessly because he wasn't afraid to die. He didn't bother to try to kill his opponent with complex techniques because he only cared about drawing blood for his ritual. That's who you want to compare with Itachi-san.

Itachi is the one character in Naruto that I personally feel like I still don't know that well despite everything else. His was the first Susano'o we saw in the series and it showed up just when we thought he was dead from kirin's blast. It was after he died that we saw that he even had izanami in his arsenal. Makes you wonder just how much more he had.

Simply put, Itachi is still the surprise in Naruto. Against Pein, I wouldn't bet that he would lose. I might even bet that he'll win.

Seriously, now, show me some real argument for why he'll definitely lose against Pein.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tosyn007:

Susano'o is meaningless before overwhelming power!
Says who? Was it not a combo of Susano'o and Kyuubi that took out Juubito?

Was it not Susano'o that took on the Juubi albeit with the help of rasenshuriken?

Abeg, this is dusty yarns.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
kimco:

"Im sure..."? naaa howevrr u think about it naruto's custom was very loud. it was used to id him anywhere. realistically it was not ideal...but it's kishimoto....wat hasnt he done before.

madara and hashi were not stealthy. there was no need to be cos their era was mostly all out drawn battles. like i said dnt compare the era. try again

plus who told u they laid down the ninpou rules? there were ninjas before dem.
The bolded is flawed reasoning. All-out battle is the reason that people from opposing sides would want to be inconspicuous to each other, Kimco. It's the reason that neither Madara nor Hashi told the other their surnames and Madara caught himself before giving away that he had a sharingan.

So, if ninja should be inconspicuous in dressing at any time, Hashi, Tobirama and Madara should be like chameleons.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Says who? Was it not a combo of Susano'o and Kyuubi that took out Juubito?

Was it not Susano'o that took on the Juubi albeit with the help of rasenshuriken?

Abeg, this is dusty yarns.

So susano'o will stand its ground against Almighty Push?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
GRIMM JOE: d above post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what so greath taking out a clan /n duchiha clan only itachi posses dat Amataratu sharinga so i ssay it was a pices of cake he already transpl
Lol. You be comedian! grin
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tosyn007:

So susano'o will stand its ground against Almighty Push?
That's like asking if a knife can stand against a gun. They'e both tools, it depends on who uses them. The question is, would Itachi respond to Almighty Push with Susano'o? That's why I think you guys are yarning dust. You just assume his moves for him even though he has always proved to be extremely innovative and quick on his feet.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
raficki87: this is where you get it wrong cuz[b] he developed th MS after he killed the whole clan[/b]..... and its safe to say he must have encountered sumbody with MS..... but for me sha pein vs itachi is gonna be a tough call.... the battle enviroment/circumstace would determine the winner. also ero sennin lost against pein becauz he didnt knw anything abt his powers...thats why naruto was successful... and i belive itachi wud with such information... ninjutsu and taijutsu cant work on pein. susanooo ultimate attack and defence........guy u cant decide this match if we are truthful to ourselves.....!!!!
Nope! Check it again. He already had the MS before killing the clan because Sasuke saw something like that and asked their father. Which brings me to ask this - since Itachi took permission from his parents to kill them for Konoha's sake, don't you think his dad woulda known his son has the MS then?

raficki87: even after the whole whooping madara don collect from hashirama for in lifetime. you'll noticce how cckky he was when talking with hashi in these recent arc and i feel its bcuz of the rinnegan and its itching his body to show his new eye to his frenemy. dojutsu (rinnegan>sharrigan>byakugan)>kekkai>ninjutsu>genjutsu>taijutsu
Eyes that Hashirama has seen.
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ihedinobi:
That's like asking if a knife can stand against a gun. They'e both tools, it depends on who uses them. The question is, would Itachi respond to Almighty Push with Susano'o? That's why I think you guys are yarning dust. You just assume his moves for him even though he has always proved to be extremely innovative and quick on his feet.
U didn't answer the question.

I could also say that why would Pein used the almighty push against Itachi ?
This matchup can only be judge on the skills and jutsu of both character and clearly on this level Pein wins.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
This argument is taking a new twist. . . .hehehe grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
all nagato has to do is to summon gedo mazou and suck all d suckables in its path nd pls dont tell itachi will use ftg because of the so called "he has something in his sleeves". d title of secret sleeves shud b given to naruto abeg itachi hasnt shown any tech dat isnt related to the sharinga. even pein powers are not fully xplored. imagine if 3 pein shud be destroyed im fit use hanzo body 4 his next toy abi una don 4get that all d dead jinchuruki are being sealed in d gedo nah to just used obito's method of giving them rinnegan while using their bijuu powers. a swipe of that gedo chain at itachi's susano will be all. 4get unseen tricks dat are yet to be shown lets use d one on ground pein solo's. even we d fans are yet to see d actual powers of minato xcept rasenga, ftg...kushina elemental powers are still unkwn, we neva knw all d jutsu wey tobirama create finish nah d kine peeps u fit say dem get trick 4 their shoulder pad. u guys don 4get say rinnegan sees more clearly nd elaborately than mangeyko dats y its called the ultimate ocular jutsu. abegi hain!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
SIR cum a lot:

U didn't answer the question.

I could also say that why would Pein used the almighty push against Itachi ?
This matchup can only be judge on the skills and jutsu of both character and clearly on this level Pein wins.
I didn't answer it? Why then do you agree with me? Of course the matchup can only be judged by the skills and the jutsus of both characters. That's what I said.

I also have continued to say that we have seen that Itachi surprises a lot. It is abundantly evident that he has more jutsus in his arsenal than he has been shown to display. And he is incredibly skilled with them. Therefore, I would not hand the fight to Pein simply because he has Almighty Push and Itachi has Susano'o. Itachi might choose to respond to Almighty Push with something else. I doubt that you saw his counter to chibaku tensei coming when Nagato soloed him, Bee and Naruto.

Besides, your comeback is not that great. The question assumed that Pein would use Almighty Push. I personally did not insist that he would. One thing I expect from a good fighter is resourcefulness. And Itachi has shown that he is very very resourceful. What Pein showed is that he is extremely powerful and nigh on invulnerable so he does not try to plan strategies or anything. He only keeps his skills secret.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kimco 4 get about stealth or quiteness even minato was recognise as yellow flash, kakashi mistaken as white fang, jiraiya wore red gown too, sakura pink dress nd hair. d way kishi potray naruto uzu is a 100% genius creativity. when a ninja boy dat strives 4 attention starts wearing grey color shirt, has dark hair, silent nd gentle in class u will begin to ask questions. naruto was even at most times recognise by his loudness and unlistening character which gives him out. dats y most times he attacks first y others ochestrate plan b,c nd so on. nd about tnj...diz is wat am gonna say a repentant sinner or converted chain smoker, thief, witch will be able to draw crowd, get more hardened criminals alike to change their ways cos they too wanna undergo dsame radiant xter d ex. is showing. u want to change school...u will first b convinced by a patroniser or d testimony u hear about d said school u wanna change to. so i hope u know y tnj will always b effective. note naruto character(behavior) changes most of his opponent by tnj bcoms effective e.g zabuza arc where naruto was crying 4 haku..he didnt even mention anytin about imsef, lady chiyo, iruka sensei, tsunade, shikamaru, bee's training on beast bomb, kurama, d other tailed beasts... the neva gv up attitude nd the will to help others no matter how.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tosyn007:

Lemme ask you...why do you think this thread was created? For siddon look?

Siddon look no jutsu na for Madara types. Be very careful.

(poofs away in a swirl of dust)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.