Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,598 members, 7,865,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (656029 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2013
pickabeau1: who is the chic under ichigo

kora from avatar season two
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2013
Ihedinobi:
The instant I read "asspull" or "arsepull" in your arguments, I unconsciously dismiss them. That is not a serious argument, man.

You'll find that I've already explained about Pein's not bothering with strategies. It is obvious that he doesn't need to plan too much unless he's facing a really strong or really smart opponent. That's why he had to really set to work to fight Jiraiya and he used his brain against the six/seven-tailed kyuubi too.

I'm wondering why you think Itachi will pit Susano'o against chibaku tensei. You really haven't seen his fights?

shud have put asspul in quotes.

after citing jiraiya as an eg of why he might be pushed to use his head u went ahead to not realised dat that statement answered ur question? itachi is also a strong opponent. in fact let me help u...replace jiraiya's name with itachi and see how similar dat sounds.

i think he wud because dats his greatest defends and offence. y wud he pit anything else.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2013
kimco:

kora from avatar season two

haaa.. someoone that cant blood bend

abegii... i gave sennin naruto top spot

bleachigo will beat normal naruto
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Not my game o! It wasn't me you were arguing with at the onset, bro. My interest is your particular annoyance with Naruto as if he's everything that's wrong with Kishi's story.

Nobody in Naruto has been shown to be particularly interested in being stealth. They all go stealth when a mission requires it, otherwise they live and act like being a shinobi is just like any regular job.

the fact that they are tot by their sensei is enuff to make it important in every way...cos they are ninjas. eg...orochimaru cutting off his arms cos he can manipute his body and so wud not use hands seals is absurd cos thats the basics of their ninja.

oh he and a few others are everything wrong with the manga naruto...ironically.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Ihedinobi:
And one hell of an exaggeration too. You have no idea how large or small Itachi's coffers are. When he took out chibaku tensei with Bee and Naruto, did he use Susano'o to do it? Why do you insist that he will counter shinra and chibaku tensei with Susano'o? He could counter chibaku tensei with katon no jutsu or amaterasu. Perhaps he'll counter shinra tensei with taijitsu too. Why must it be susano'o? Is Susano'o the best for every situation?

Who said I was praising him? I was particularly insisting that we can't judge his true abilities by what he did as an unkillable ET. It was part of my argument that you all are grossly underestimating him.

oh are we speculating now? ok let's play a game of unknown powers...i predict that pain will have an even bigger jutsu to counter itachi's ultimate super dupa unknown jutsu. get real man...we are arguing with jutsus available to us not the unknown
...did u see me make mention of any unknown jutsus in favour of pain?

wat....if we cant judge him dere where he had limitless chakra and invincibility then when can we. the only new jutsu we saw of him was izanami.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Itachi couldnt even face Jiraya.....have you forgotten?

u mean wouldn't.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2013
kimco:

shinra tensei dat leveled a whole village.? focused on one man? ihedinobi are u for real? it didnt jux level it it caved it in.
D shinra tensi wont be dat strong na, its probably d 1 he use 2 toss hinata up and down dat hd wil use
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2013
rapmike:
D shinra tensi wont be dat strong na, its probably d 1 he use 2 toss hinata up and down dat hd wil use
It's more like the banshõ tenin that he used to toss Hinata...

It seems like we forget that shinra tensei can be done on large scale magnitude as seen with Konoha being levelled or small scale magnitude as seen with miniature kyuubi, Naruto, rokubi, and on Itachi, Bee and Naruto.

I asked a question. I said if Itachi had his MS before the massacre, does it mean his dad knew that he had it since he begged his parents before killing them?
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2013
kimco:

oh my God did u jux say that? if transformation is so great why do ninjas teach stealth as a basics in the first plax....i know...cos it jux a waste of chakra... u'll be found out. jounins aren't idiots u know. even chounins can probably see thru it.
u were complain that narutcan't blend grass but why didn't pain found out or sense dat naruto has transfor his self into rockssssssss
through shadow clone isnt dat stealth
pain can bcum invisible even with is loud hair isnt dat stealth
all d listed can b used 4 steath mission

kisame hidd inside his sword isnt dat stealth
ur bright lou crlour does nnot matter
Re: Naruto Information by Namicrazy(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2013
i love uchiha sasuke smiley cry[color=#990000][/color]....naruto is too childish for me
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
kimco:

u tot stealth was movement based only...what is happening to this place? why do ninjas even wear black atall to assasinate....i mean real ninjas...why not wear yellow and move swiftly...that wud be nice wont it.

also are u saying dat madara and hashirama pioneered the art of ninja? are u even serious? what they did was create a formal institute to train young ninjas in the art.

this is too easy.
Its seems you've seen to many commando movies that you forget these are not real people and the normal rules aint valid here..how many times in the anime have you seen shinobis discovered by looking for them with mere eyes?
Sense of smell, chakra and ocular visions are what are used to detect shinobis, what's the sense in costumes colors when there are shinobis that can sense your approach from miles away..stay in the fantasy world meen

I didn't say they pioneered the art, I said they most likely are part of those who set up the rules being followed since they started the idea of hidden villages, it was in their era that organization came into existence...
Re: Naruto Information by Doyen009(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pls add me to naruto group on whatsapp
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
I see so many Itachi beefers around...

cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
hariorh: I see so many Itachi beefers around...

cheesy

itachi San still remains the man
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
tayoccu: The fireball will reduce the effect no doubt (maybe from 200km/hr to like 197km/hr) , the reduction might not be so significant
You're the one saying how significant or not it will be o. I have offered no speculation and I intend to accept none.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
kimco:

shinra tensei dat leveled a whole village.? focused on one man? ihedinobi are u for real? it didnt jux level it it caved it in.
Pleeeeeease! angry If it did nko? Have you seen the Gokakyou katon no jutsu? Does it look like a mean thing to you? And you suppose susanoo is a pile of old bones too? Kimco are you for real?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
kimco:

oh Jesus...it pushed amateratsu away why in Gods name wud a normal katon fare any better. it is overwhelming force field that tears u apart from close range....even as an endo itachi took tym to recover from it. please only his ultimate defence can help him and even dat one sef....

come again
Dude try and use your head a bit. Read what I wrote. What normal katon? And why should the katon "fare" at all? Is it countering the shinra tensei? Or is it just reducing the force with which Itachi would be pushed by the jutsu ? Did I not mention his ultimate defence? Since when does shinra tensei "tear" anything apart? Is it not simply a crush? Would it even do damage if the person being pushed never hit an obstacle?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
kimco:

shud have put asspul in quotes.

after citing jiraiya as an eg of why he might be pushed to use his head u went ahead to not realised dat that statement answered ur question? itachi is also a strong opponent. in fact let me help u...replace jiraiya's name with itachi and see how similar dat sounds.

i think he wud because dats his greatest defends and offence. y wud he pit anything else.
Lol. Now Itachi is a strong opponent abi? Strong enough to even warrant the attention that Pein gave Jiraiya? And you said he's mid difficulty for him. Lol. Was Jiraiya mid difficulty? Dude took down three Peins and he was only trying to get info. If all six had been arrayed against him from the onset, I daresay he'd have won or at least escaped with his life.

Very funny. Because it is his greatest defence it is also his most effective in all situations? That's overly simplistic.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
kimco:

oh are we speculating now? ok let's play a game of unknown powers...i predict that pain will have an even bigger jutsu to counter itachi's ultimate super dupa unknown jutsu. get real man...we are arguing with jutsus available to us not the unknown
...did u see me make mention of any unknown jutsus in favour of pain?

wat....if we cant judge him dere where he had limitless chakra and invincibility then when can we. the only new jutsu we saw of him was izanami.
Specu-fire. You've never heard of hypotheses? And where did you see unknown jutsus in my post?

I think this one was a bit too much for you. My point was too simple for you to miss it.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
hariorh: I see so many Itachi beefers around...

cheesy
grin grin
How many can you find here?

Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2013
Pein for the win
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2013
that Utakata is weak though... when Naruto sprouted four tails he was dealing with Pein...and when six came out Pein started running for his dear life.....and the Kyuubi withstood Shinra Tensei.... I guess the Kyuubi is just the Boss of all Bosses smiley
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
GRIMM JOE: u were complain that narutcan't blend grass but why didn't pain found out or sense dat naruto has transfor his self into rockssssssss
through shadow clone isnt dat stealth
pain can bcum invisible even with is loud hair isnt dat stealth
all d listed can b used 4 steath mission

kisame hidd inside his sword isnt dat stealth
ur bright lou crlour does nnot matter

oh kk...let's compare the chaotic tym of pain vs naruto to a quiet stealth mission where guards are on high alert. well done grim joe.

where was pain stealthy? tell me please.

kisame who's chakra was indistinguishable to that of his sword dat now belonged to bee? are u comparing naruto to dat?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Specu-fire. You've never heard of hypotheses? And where did you see unknown jutsus in my post?

I think this one was a bit too much for you. My point was too simple for you to miss it.

sorry so we're hypothesizing? kk i hypothesize pain will also pull something out to destroy itachi completely...

the unknow jutsu is u saying that itachi wud pull something up.

ur turn pls.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Lol. Now Itachi is a strong opponent abi? Strong enough to even warrant the attention that Pein gave Jiraiya? And you said he's mid difficulty for him. Lol. Was Jiraiya mid difficulty? Dude took down three Peins and he was only trying to get info. If all six had been arrayed against him from the onset, I daresay he'd have won or at least escaped with his life.

Very funny. Because it is his greatest defence it is also his most effective in all situations? That's overly simplistic.

u are a joke if u think jiraiya cud handle all six at once. he had no info
and dat was a handicap. plus pain did win mid diff. he only lost one body.

so yes...pain takes itachi mid diff.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Dude try and use your head a bit. Read what I wrote. What normal katon? And why should the katon "fare" at all? Is it countering the shinra tensei? Or is it just reducing the force with which Itachi would be pushed by the jutsu ? Did I not mention his ultimate defence? Since when does shinra tensei "tear" anything apart? Is it not simply a crush? Would it even do damage if the person being pushed never hit an obstacle?

shinra tensei tore apart a village and tore apart a rocky wall behind jiraiya...u can swap the word swap with crush...

u dnt seem to know what shinra tensei really is. im sorry for u if u think the force of gyoukaku no jutsu can reduce it's effect. it too a six tail to deflect it. three huge toads coming with full force were sent so far away. if u know this then u'd know guoukaku is jux fire works to celebrate pain's victory. u asking whether it'll do damage if there is no obstacle is indicative of u not knowing wat the jutsu is. ask those three toads dat didnt get up again and were mistakely thought dead by visitors if it did them any damage at all.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Feraz: It's more like the banshõ tenin that he used to toss Hinata...

It seems like we forget that shinra tensei can be done on large scale magnitude as seen with Konoha being levelled or small scale magnitude as seen with miniature kyuubi, Naruto, rokubi, and on Itachi, Bee and Naruto.

I asked a question. I said if Itachi had his MS before the massacre, does it mean his dad knew that he had it since he begged his parents before killing them?
He must have begged them because he felt bad killing them.
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
kimco:
if u know this then u'd know guoukaku is jux fire works to celebrate pain's victory.
lmao cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Pleeeeeease! angry If it did nko? Have you seen the Gokakyou katon no jutsu? Does it look like a mean thing to you? And you suppose susanoo is a pile of old bones too? Kimco are you for real?

u dnt know wat u're saying...seriously...u're comparing gokakyou no jutsu's force to shinra tensei's force. it wnt even graze it. it'll get wiped with itachi sustaining internal bleeding.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
kimco:

u dnt know wat u're saying...seriously...u're comparing gokakyou no jutsu's force to shinra tensei's force. it wnt even graze it. it'll get wiped with itachi sustaining internal bleeding.

He seems to have forgotten that Gai thrashed Marara's susano'o( not his ultimate susano'o o!), with 1 move, and that move isn't even half of shinra tensei.
Now imagine what shinra tensei will do to itachi's susano'o.
About the grand fireball, or any other katon jutsu, they're so overhyped, how many kills can be attributed to katon jutsus? Just Danzo's lame summon
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
tayoccu:

He seems to have forgotten that Gai thrashed Marara's susano'o( not his ultimate susano'o o!), with 1 move, and that move isn't even half of shinra tensei.
About the grand fireball, or any other katon jutsu, they're so overhyped, how many kills can be attributed to katon jutsus? Just Danzo's lame summon

seriously ihedinobi is severely underrating shinra tensei

...oh and jiraiya's own. he killed dat flying summon with a katon
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
tayoccu:

@kimco dis is ma addition d grand fire ball can easly b escape it very slow and occupie a small portion as seen in it itach vs naruto kakashi sakura cyio so now tell me cwn shinra tensei b escaped it cover a large space

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.