Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,334 members, 7,867,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (656525 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2012
KazeKage1: Who is/are the next candidate(s) for the Hokage? and why?
[s]Shikaku Nara (Advisor to previous Hokage(s))
Hatake Kakashi. Died before. (He feels unqualified)
Uchiha Itachi. Dead. (Selfless.)[/s]

Uzumaki/Namikaze Naruto....
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2012
Next2Bezee:

The Big question is how Kakashi was able to achieve Mangekyou in the first place. undecided
Before Naruto's mastery of the Kyubi's form i would have said that Sasuke would win him easy, but now i'm not so sure..But Naruto has always failed @ genjutsu and falling into them seems to be his speciality...+1 for Sasuke.
if i'm to propose a hypothesis, i'd say maybe it takes certain number of years for a non-uchiha to attain the MS.......besides, recall when danzo used shisui's eyes, if not for the fact that he had the 1st's cells in him, it wouldn't have activated after a short time....
Lol at naruto falling for genjutsu cos i know he sucks at that....if jiraiya doesn't fall for genjutsu, i guess it'll reach when naruto would be able to counter it....remember when he countered it during itachi's time and itachi commended him but still wasn't able to escape it......
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2012
shikamaru (brilliant but lazy so according to him, "it would be too troublesome"wink
naruto (ready to lay down his life for the people he loves irrespective of the village the person is from as seen with gaara, which is also the will of fire)
sasuke (would have been an option but he needs to see the light)
jiraiya, itachi (both dead)
Neji (don't think he can be since he's from the branch family but he's quite a good candidate though not up to those mentioned above).....
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2012
Feraz: shikamaru (brilliant but lazy so according to him, "it would be too troublesome"wink
naruto (ready to lay down his life for the people he loves irrespective of the village the person is from as seen with gaara, which is also the will of fire)
sasuke (would have been an option but he needs to see the light)
jiraiya, itachi (both dead)
Neji (don't think he can be since he's from the branch family but he's quite a good candidate though not up to those mentioned above).....

cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2012
firestar:
[s]Shikaku Nara (Advisor to previous Hokage(s))
Hatake Kakashi. Died before. (He feels unqualified)
Uchiha Itachi. Dead. (Selfless.)[/s]

Uzumaki/Namikaze Naruto....
What about Sarutobi's grandson?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2012
That little squirt? cheesy
He'll be the Hokage to tell Naruto's story.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
I think sakura has what it takes too.. her reading of strategy is even better than tsunade
Also she is a gengutsu type but has not developed that aspect of her ability
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
Next2Bezee:

The Big question is how Kakashi was able to achieve Mangekyou in the first place. undecided
Before Naruto's mastery of the Kyubi's form i would have said that Sasuke would win him easy, but now i'm not so sure..But Naruto has always failed @ genjutsu and falling into them seems to be his speciality...+1 for Sasuke.
i dont think that naruto needs to practice on genjutsu again since as bee said, that a jinchurinki that has control of his bijuu cannot fall to genjutsu because he has his bijuu as a partner to release him, so i think kyuubi(or kuruma) should be able to help him(naruto)
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2012
@ea7. New thread has been started for bleach. Enjoy!

https://www.nairaland.com/962661/bleach-information
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 5:44am On Jun 13, 2012
Feraz: if i'm to propose a hypothesis, i'd say maybe it takes certain number of years for a non-uchiha to attain the MS.......besides, recall when danzo used shisui's eyes, if not for the fact that he had the 1st's cells in him, it wouldn't have activated after a short time....
Lol at naruto falling for genjutsu cos i know he sucks at that....if jiraiya doesn't fall for genjutsu, i guess it'll reach when naruto would be able to counter it....remember when he countered it during itachi's time and itachi commended him but still wasn't able to escape it......

Shisui's Magekyou ability was supposedly the one Itachi used to break Kabuto's hold over him...Danzo's sharingan was still basic sharingan meaning that stunt pulled @ the Kages meeting was basic sharingan abilities (Shisui really was strong), There should have been a sort of flash back or something because Kakashi most likely got his MS during the time skip between Naruto and Naruto Shipudden.

cheesy ;DNaruto is going to get raped by Sasuke's sharingan grin cheesy

rapmike:
i dont think that naruto needs to practice on genjutsu again since as bee said, that a jinchurinki that has control of his bijuu cannot fall to genjutsu because he has his bijuu as a partner to release him, so i think kyuubi(or kuruma) should be able to help him(naruto)

To be fair, Naruto still doesn't have the level of control over Kyuubi Bee has over the Hachibi so it'll probably be difficult or impossible for him to completely pull it off at 1st and i'll bet money that those kind of openings would be Sasuke's cue to hit Naruto hard.

jidesp: @ea7. New thread has been started for bleach. Enjoy!

https://www.nairaland.com/962661/bleach-information

Don't mind if i do buddy, thanks. wink
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
Shisui's Magekyou ability was
supposedly the one Itachi used
to break Kabuto's hold over
him...Danzo's sharingan was still
basic sharingan meaning that
stunt pulled @ the Kages
meeting was basic sharingan
abilities (Shisui really was
strong)
i don't quite agree....when itachi got shisui's eyes, it was only one eye....danzo had taken the other as seen from the flash back (when itachi and shisui were talking around a cliff like place)......
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
was reading the PF part again.....something came up.........since he said it's only a bijuu's power that is comparable to the PF, does it mean naruto is likely to face him kishi should better put up a good fight of hashirama and madara otherwise.....
besides, naruto is likely to fight that PF if sasuke should form it
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/5
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
PF?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
firestar: PF?
i meant PS....perfect susano'o.....
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
Oh... ok.
I dunno. These present kages, it seems they're not strong successors. I expected more from Tsunade, after all she is the last Senju. The only ones having bijuu chakra levels among them is Gaara and Ei... And they both fall ma hand. undecided
Unless some long lost Senju pops up or another dragon jumps the abyss. undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
ea7: DON'T BE SILLY DARUI!!! Your last post was just so motherfuckin' stupid shut up and apologise to the internet for your stupidity. I posted a review from another site which happens to be the majority opinion and I'm a troll? If you disagree at any point post a reason.
Hehe
Doesn't feel so nice to be trolled?grin
I had no problem with the review. It is refreshing to get another perspective. It was your irritating attempt to turn here into a bleach thread. Your 'bleaching' is irritating.

Now, it will be nice if you can comment on NARUTO in the naruto thread. Your perspective on it is refreshing.

To be even,
@EA7,Your post was just so
motherfuckin' silly shut up and apologise to the
internet for your stupidity.

Friends?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
(Hugs Darui from behind)
Let it go love.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
Konoha shinobi are disappointing. Jutsus trump brains without adequate jutsu anytime anyday.
I don't think shikaku will survive against E or any raw, brutally strong shinobi.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
firestar: (Hugs Darui from behind)
Let it go love.

I m touched. Thank you Firestar-chan. I will not get into any fight again. It is a promise of a lifetime.

cool
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
cheesy embarassed
Awwwwww....
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
rapmike:

The 4th mizukage, yagura, was placed under a controlling genjutsu by Tobi/madara. That escape thingy with the help of bijuus may not be so helpful afterall.

Power pass power
Jutsu pass jutsu is what I'm sayin.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
firestar: cheesy embarassed
Awwwwww....

Its true.
Those who ignore their friends are trash. Those who doesn't listen to their friends are worse trash.
I am not trash. Firestar-chan wink
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
firestar: (Hugs Darui from behind)
Let it go love.
reminds me of sakura hugging sasuke and telling him not to kill the sound genin.....
Pls people....let's keep this thread neat.....even if we must argue, let it be on the topic.....thanks.....
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
Feraz: reminds me of sakura hugging sasuke and telling him not to kill the sound genin.....
Pls people....let's keep this thread neat.....even if we must argue, let it be on the topic.....thanks.....
Hai! Wataka! grin
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
You lot are done arguing
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 12:31am On Jun 14, 2012
Darui:

Its true.
Those who ignore their friends are trash. Those who doesn't listen to their friends are worse trash.
I am not trash. Firestar-chan wink

That line was confidently stolen borrowed from a certain white haired team 7 leader... grin

On Topic:

I hope Madara gets a flashback before he disappears...Preferably the Battle between him and the 1st.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
KazeKage1: You lot are done arguing
cheesy
Were you under genjutsu?
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
firestar: cheesy
Were you under genjutsu?

For the most part? Yes embarassed
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2012
KazeKage1:
For the most part? Yes embarassed
tongue
So, who freed you?
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2012
firestar: tongue
So, who freed you?
The SoSP embarassed
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2012
bleacherz gone:::thank God!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2012
Darui:

The 4th mizukage, yagura, was placed under a controlling genjutsu by Tobi/madara. That escape thingy with the help of bijuus may not be so helpful afterall.

Power pass power
Jutsu pass jutsu is what I'm sayin.
but yagura dey control 3 tailed sanbi... the power of his bijuu is small compared to that of kyuubi...but if sasuke has tyskyomi wateva, it will be difficult for naruto to break free from it. as for the kages, well to be quite frank, i expected nothing from raikage and mizukage.they are just LOUD VIOLENT PEOPLE. gaara to me is not enoght to defeat madara..but i expected much(and still expecting anyway) from tsunade..oonoki impressed me the most..
just a question..wat do u think itachi wants to do to sasuke before he leaves

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.