Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (652080 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2012
Itachi cry cry
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2012
When Uchiha Madara decides to gets serious the Edo Tensei ends angry
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
@N2B
I wasn't expecting Kishi to show Madara being raptured with the others&he didn't disappoint. Not sure there'll be an ep next week(as the last page says Naruto will be on break).

Can he at least let Itachi poke Sasuke one last time?
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
The susanoo looks like a giant samurai. I still want that Oonoki/Tsunade vs Madara battle but the way things are now,I'm not sure that'll happen.

So,what's next for Kabuto? grin
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
*Laughs like a maniac*

Kishimoto,

What.
The.
Hell...

As in.... WHAT DA HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
KazeKage1: @N2B
I wasn't expecting Kishi to show Madara being raptured with the others&he didn't disappoint. Not sure there'll be an ep next week(as the last page says Naruto will be on break).

Can he at least let Itachi poke Sasuke one last time?

Itachi didn't achieve the effect he wanted on Sasuke and i sure am not surprised Sasuke is even more bent on destroying the leaf, that poking gesture might have just sparked Sasuke's anger...If that didn't do it then losing Itachi a 2nd time just might.

Uchiha Madara truly is almost invincible, I just wished we could have seen the full extent of his prowess from the start.
Yeah no Naruto next week.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
KazeKage1: Itachi cry cry
[size=20pt] Abegiiiiiiiiiii! angry angry angry angry Didja not hear what he said? Thanks to [i]stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pid [/i]Sasuke-kun, he'll probably outlive this due to Kotoamatsukami's 'Protect Konoha' command!

...Which is a good thing. grin
[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Itachi didn't achieve the effect he wanted on Sasuke and i sure am not surprised Sasuke is even more bent on destroying the leaf, that poking gesture might have just sparked Sasuke's anger...If that didn't do it then losing Itachi a 2nd time just might.

Uchiha Madara truly is almost invincible, I just wished we could have seen the full extent of his prowess from the start.
Yeah no Naruto next week.

WHAT?!
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
firestar:

WHAT?!

Yes oO, Let's use the time to form a mob and go burn down Kishi's crib next week cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
That Madara
That sharingan
That rinnegan
Is over-powered up!

Itachi, oh itachi....
It ends here.

Funniest tin- Tobi lost his rinnesharingans.cheesycheesy

Since even Itachi was freed, madara too will be freed. Their cases are unique somehow.

That Dan guy, we never got to see his mettle.

Kabuto fall my hand. So, it was possible to simply de-summon Itachi all this time? Well, you are gonna rot....in your brain.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
Darui: That Madara
That sharingan
That rinnegan
Is over-powered up!

Itachi, oh itachi....
It ends here.

Funniest tin- Tobi lost his rinnesharingans.cheesycheesy

Since even Itachi was freed, madara too will be freed. Their cases are unique somehow.

That Dan guy, we never got to see his mettle.

Kabuto fall my hand. So, it was possible to simply de-summon Itachi all this time? Well, you are gonna rot....in your brain.
The hell ıt does!
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Naruto and Bleach II: I'm so bored I'm going to yawn
What do these letters stand for?

And, coming from a German guy, those names don't even make sense in German. At all.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Naruto was just a shame this week. It looks like Kishi had all those awesome ideas in mind but never got around to execute them/got annoyed of it. Really sad.
June 6th, 2012 04:36 AM #3262
Cyan D. Funk
Gotta rule 'em all

Join DateFeb 2010LocationHuxley U.
Welp, those zombies had the payoff of absolutely nothing
"Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore'"

June 6th, 2012 04:47 AM #3263
GypsyCarts
Bat Bitch

Join DateAug 2010LocationHome.

Bleach: Look at all the poorly named Espada rejects terrorizing the city. Seriously, does anyone have combat skill in this action manga? No? Oh, right. It's Bleach and only four people know what they're doing sort of maybe. Ayon looks pretty cool, just because he...she...they look creepy as hell. And someone fire Renji. That dude never does anything ever. Just goes "HUH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" and then extends his sword. What a joke.

Naruto: Cool. Useless zombies. If Itachi pokes Sasuke's forehead, I swear I will blow up Venus.
"Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

June 6th, 2012 04:55 AM #3264
Cyan D. Funk
Gotta rule 'em all

Join DateFeb 2010LocationHuxley U.
Renji is the Yamcha of Soul Society.
"Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore'"

June 6th, 2012 04:57 AM #3265
Luphrecio
Gigolo

Join DateJun 2010LocationTokyo Japan
cant wait for naruto to end.

I stopped reading bleach 9 and a half years ago
June 6th, 2012 05:00 AM #3266
GypsyCarts
Bat Bitch

Join DateAug 2010LocationHome.

Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk
Renji is the Yamcha of Soul Society.
Or the Terry Boot
"Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

June 6th, 2012 05:19 AM #3267
The Daz
Grumbler

Join DateFeb 2005LocationCapital of Ikea

This is Glossy Black Naruto if I ever saw it. They even acknowledge it themselves; "Hey Naruto, Itachi saved us all! We're totally inqonsequential!" and Madara has a Bijuu level megazord. Figures. He'll propably have an Edo-Tensei failsafe, just to drag out the battle some more.

Bleach...Other than me having no fucking clue what was being talked about in the first few pages, okay chapter I guess. Feels very much like a filler arc or movie, which is above the mangas usual standard.
Check out our Blog Project - if you ever need another reason to laugh at Bleach! In Aizen we trust!
Latest post 20/12 2011
June 6th, 2012 05:26 AM #3268
nodensuke
Gokiburi Boshi

Join DateJan 2012LocationGingertown

First time I've posted in here, mostly because I took long break from Naruto for being so boring lately, but I caught up on the weekend and the only thing I have to say is...Thank god that dragged out Kabuto back story/ Itachi- Sasuke reunion is finally over and it can get back to the war.

Kishi sure seems to want to make this last as long as possible though, the chapters lately have been extreamly short, which is annoying.
a place for bugs
June 6th, 2012 05:28 AM #3269
baby-boo
A Russian on a Quest

Join DateAug 2009
I'm so annoyed that a DEAD GUY just saved them all. The living, especially the Kages, are such useless people. And what about Kabuto now. Left to fight Sasuke?

I haven't been following so well. If Madara goes away now, is there anything unresolved with him? Some secret he alluded to or whatever.
June 6th, 2012 05:30 AM #3270
super "pet" robot
Artist

Join DateApr 2009
Is that Captain Justice?

Spoiler:

The Real Fighters!

June 6th, 2012 05:38 AM #3271
f-trash
Discovered Stowaway
Join DateSep 2009
So how long until they will destroy planets and whole dimensions?

I mean, Madara is getting pretty close to DBZ levels right now.
June 6th, 2012 05:43 AM #3272
Ace of Spades
Discovered Stowaway

Join DateApr 2012
Bleach was okay, though the names were hilarious. 'Bambietta Basterbine' and 'NaNaNa Najahkoop', and 'Nodt', such weird names. Haha. And it seems the letters may indicate the power levels of the quincies. It seems that the quincies who were shown last chapter are the strongest members, probably. 'A' being the strongest quincy.

So, any chances that some of the captains may die (Byakuya anyone).

Lol and I can already see Komamura being beaten. Poor doggie, just can't get a bone.

And why did Kubo show Ichigo in the last panel previous chapter, if he was not going to follow through that battle this chapter ??
June 6th, 2012 05:48 AM #3273
LightningAce
WB Pirates No 1 Fan

Join DateNov 2005
Originally Posted by Shezar
You mean Rose?
Doubt will se much of him.
Oh! Thats Rose. I totally forgot that. I figured he was some new character. Guess that makes alot more sense.

AceofSpades
So, any chances that some of the captains may die (Byakuya anyone).
Dog guy, whats his name i keep forgetting. He's out lived his usefulness, he can die. I would so love for Hitsugaya to die, but that ain't gonna happen. At best we can hope Renji dies, as well as a few more Vice Captains.

June 6th, 2012 05:59 AM #3274
Nomur "Steel Blade" Etels
Discovered Stowaway

Join DateOct 2006
So, Naruto. Guess that whole thing with the zombies is done with. That leaves Tobi with... what, exactly? His army of Zetsus and Yamato stuck in a tree? For crying out loud, how can someone make a WAR this utterly boring and predictable? Oh, wait, it's Kishi, I just answered my own question.

As for Bleach... infinitely better than Naruto, that's for sure. Hell, all that happened was some of the captains meeting some of the Quincies, and I still feel more invested in Bleach than I do Naruto.

Also, I'm not sure if it was a thing back in the Visored arc or whenever Ichigo was trained by Shinji and co, but... did Rose ever actually play on a guitar?
June 6th, 2012 06:00 AM #3275
kouch_lee
Discovered Stowaway

Join DateJul 2010LocationBarcelona
What a piece of crap Naruto chapter was this. How much uselessness. How much throwawayness. This is hitting rock bottom.

Bleach was ok. As its been for some good 5 or 6 chapters now. Slow as all Bleep, but that's to be expected.

So, Komamura will get raped by a little girl, and Renji by a lucha libre cosplayer. That's all there is for certain right now. And why did Rose get so much exposition? I gotta confess I kinda mistook him for captain tuberculosis for a moment.
June 6th, 2012 06:07 AM #3276
King Cannon
Crocodilian Despot

Join DateAug 2011LocationBrazil
Originally Posted by kouch_lee
So, Komamura will get raped by a little girl, and Renji by a lucha libre cosplayer. That's all there is for certain right now. And why did Rose get so much exposition? I gotta confess I kinda mistook him for captain tuberculosis for a moment.
Because his VC could be dead?
June 6th, 2012 06:15 AM #3277
Strawhat Chan
Discovered Stowaway
Join DateJun 2009
Originally Posted by King Cannon
Because his VC could be dead?
Yes, the same VC with whom he had zero interaction despite Kubo saying that he wanted them together. Excellent writing right there, Kubo.

Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
reactions to this weeks naruto and bleach. @next2beezee congrats, bleach was goodish this week
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
ea7-san,
^That, sımply put, ıs rıdıculous.
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
ea7: reactions to this weeks naruto and bleach. @next2beezee congrats, bleach was goodish this week

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2012
The Five Kage look in shock at Madara as he unleahes his Susanoo's perfect and synchronized form. Tsunade then questions Madara if his grandfather, Hashirama Senju, did fight against his enormous strength. Madara responds by
saying that Hashirama was the only one
to have beaten him and that it is a good
thing as the extent to which the maps
will need to be redrawn won't be too
drastic, as he crushes the mountains in one slice. Onoki then questions Madara why did he go easy to him during their
last match, to which Madara states that
why should he be serious against a "kid."
After dodging a hit from the Susanoo,
Onoki then states that they will never
lose their right path again. Madara then states that they can't beat him as his
power is only comparable to a Tailed Beast. Back at the cave, Itachi then uses his genjutsu at Kabuto to initiate the hand seals needed to stop the Impure World Reincarnation. Sasuke uses this time to state his resolve to Itachi and
that he will not stop at the path he
follows as he says farewell to Itachi. As
the jutsu is released, the revived shinobi
from the battlefield begin to
desintegrate to which Dan is grateful for. Elsewhere, a battered-up Naruto and Bee notice the release and thanked Itachi.
Itachi then uses his last effort as he
approaches Sasuke.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
na wao!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
At last, my summation of Madara being able to match and over power Bleach's Aizen is proven. That mountain slash was a perfect simulation of the Ichigo Aizen fight were such a slash was used as the measure of power.

FYI, Mangas SUCK these days!
Re: Naruto Information by brightsparks(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
SageNaruto: Ask any question u want  about NARUTO and i will try me best to answer u.[color=#000099][/color]

just one question, wld be glad if u can satisfy my curiosity, who is d strongest among dis lot,
1. Hashirama senju
2. Uchiha Madara
3. Sarutobi
4. Orochimaru
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
brightsparks:

just one question, wld be glad if u can satisfy my curiosity, who is d strongest among dis lot,
1. Hashirama senju
2. Uchiha Madara
3. Sarutobi
4. Orochimaru

:DFirst, Welcome. Brightsparks... (Your username... it rings a gong... Alex and Amy?)

Then your question...
Dead, Alive or 'Dead'-men-walking?

1. Dead. If he beat that overgrown looking samurai-lwith-stolen-swags-action-figure tagged Madara. then hell yeah!
2. Uchiha Madara. The King of commas and bragging rights. Not.
nth. Orochimaru. No comment.

Re: Naruto Information by brightsparks(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
firestar:

:DFirst, Welcome. Brightsparks... (Your username... it rings a gong... Alex and Amy?)

Then your question...
Dead, Alive or 'Dead'-men-walking?

1. Dead. If he beat that overgrown looking samurai-lwith-stolen-swags-action-figure tagged Madara. then hell yeah!
2. Uchiha Madara. The King of commas and bragging rights. Not.
nth. Orochimaru. No comment.

@ firestar, thanks, yeah u got me, alex and amy. ( ur username also rings a bell...... Spiderman and his amazing friends) guess we ave lots in common.

Anyway back 2 my curiosity, am of d opinion sarutobi is d strongest. WHY?

Well during d chunin exam, he actually fought against d first hokage, second hokage (dead men walking) and orochimaru (his student). and from my opinion, he won dem all. (coupled wit d fact dat hashirama was stronger dan madara) so am concluding he is d strongest of d lots
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
Some peeps are really bleaching up the Naruto thread. Bleach aint that bad, wud say the Arancar arc was the best IMO. Back to my lovely Naruto Manga, just like I said the last time, its either Edo tensei is stopped, or the kages die, so sad I wont be seeing the best Uchiha shinobi: Itachi in action anymore, 'winks': thanks for stopping Edo Tensei.

Am outta popcorn, am outta here.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
eyoniggar: Some peeps are really bleaching up the Naruto thread. Bleach aint that bad, wud say the Arancar arc was the best IMO. Back to my lovely Naruto Manga, just like I said the last time, its either Edo tensei is stopped, or the kages die, so sad I wont be seeing the best Uchiha shinobi: Itachi in action anymore, 'winks': thanks for stopping Edo Tensei.

Am outta popcorn, am outta here.

*Hands him suya*
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2012
firestar baby, I dnt want Suya, kilishi is what I want. grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2012
eyoniggar: firestar baby, I dnt want Suya, kilishi is what I want. grin
Eheeeeeeen~ cheesy
What would you drink with it mmm?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Not sure what you're talking about, Bleach gets my 25 cents, I love it.
Naruto is ok, so is Fairytail.
everyone has his taste so i will not agrue this... but for me the manga which i may enjoy apart from naruto is gamaran....unfortunately i cant get any site for the anime so that i can watch
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2012
Next2Bezee:

What?? Kabuto never met Uchiha Madara but was able to resurrect him with all his abilities and mentality intact.
Please explain what telekinetic ability you think the 1st possessed..right NONE. His physical prowess consisted almost all his abilities, then maybe you could attribute the rest to his "Will of Fire" or whatever..

1. Orochimaru only rubbed the resurrections of their personalities not their physical abilities and so there should have been no way for the 3rd to win.

2. Another False theory bro, The proof is in the pudding..When Kabuto took away Negato's personality he didn't have anymore control over the body than what objective he wanted it to achieve, So full physical control is impossible.

The 1st and 2nd fought at the same time against the 3rd and still lost = PLOTHOLE.
heyyy i will answer this question... i think orochimaru may not have researched the 1st hokage very well before using him, therefore he did use use the first to the optimium level.kabuto must have researched thise guys under endo tensei very well, besides if u noticed kabuto disappeared sort of after sasuke had control ova orochimaru's genes or whatever only to appear after tobi has declared war.. wont that be enoght time to prepare? besides this is kabuto that had already achevied sage mode while orochimaru had not...kabuto had done a lot of things inbtw sasuke controlling oro genes and tobi declaring war
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2012
[quote author=Twisting][/quote]
i wonda if i will prefer an anime about pirates or one that speaks on politics(just a question of how relevant 1 piece is to me). then u said that only Naruto is growing. that is a big false!!!!sasuke has grow to the level of activating mangakeyo sharigan( and has got eternal 1 by the way), kakashi also has mangakeyo sharingan, shikamaru is smart enough to be employed as a deputy to gaara in the war(assistant commander as i like to say)gai is certainly not hopelessness (defeating kisame and then helping kakashi out in the war)neji has improved in his skills to improve variants shino has also improved on his justus and finally chouji is now a man. only kiba seems a bit like the former kiba we know, but a lot stronger. even the girls have improved, sakura's analytical skills have seriously improved coupled with the immense increase in strength she now has, hinata has created her unique way of fighting and ino can control many people with her mind control jutsu(judging from their fight with asuma)...i wonda if u are watching the recent anime or if u are following the manga at all..
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
ea7: -Naruto and Sasuke's plan working against
Zabuza and thus freeing a drowning
Kakashi
-Sasuke surviving his initial fight with Haku
-Naruto being able to beat Haku, which was
faster than Naruto at the time
-Zabuza finally realizing what was important
to him and killing Gato (seriously, a criminal
like Zabuza should have never done that)
-Not sure if this really counts but Naruto
passing the First Exam although not
completing one single question
seriously do u need an answer to this questions? naruto and sasuke plan working against zabuza show thats it not only physical strength that matters in a fight
when naruto beat haku he was using kyuubi's chakra< were u sleeping when u watched dat?
zabuza was not just an stupid criminal, he had his emotions in check cos he did not want haku to have a soft heart while fighting, that why he showed them after naruto probed he enough( at least itachi looked like a devil to sasuke until he was about to die( cant that tell u the purpose of his emotions)
and finally do u know the purpose of the first exam/ if u did then u wont be asking that last question....
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2012
Parnassuss: At last, my summation of Madara being able to match and over power Bleach's Aizen is proven. That mountain slash was a perfect simulation of the Ichigo Aizen fight were such a slash was used as the measure of power.

FYI, Mangas SUCK these days!

Bleach's Aizen is IMMORTAL thus he cannot be killed, while Uchiha Madara is dead.

rapmike:
heyyy i will answer this question... i think orochimaru may not have researched the 1st hokage very well before using him, therefore he did use use the first to the optimium level.kabuto must have researched thise guys under endo tensei very well, besides if u noticed kabuto disappeared sort of after sasuke had control ova orochimaru's genes or whatever only to appear after tobi has declared war.. wont that be enoght time to prepare? besides this is kabuto that had already achevied sage mode while orochimaru had not...kabuto had done a lot of things inbtw sasuke controlling oro genes and tobi declaring war

I can't accept that answer, It even happens that Orochimaru researched Hishirama beyond any character in Naruto...(Probably even more than Madara)
Yamato and Danzo are proof of that, For Orochimaru to have so much knowledge on the 1st, he must have summoned the 1st at the peak of his prowess when he was alive.

Don't forget that most of kabuto's research was based of orichimaru's.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Bleach's Aizen is IMMORTAL thus he cannot be killed, while Uchiha Madara is dead.

That's not my point, Ichigo beat him even though he was ALMOST immortal on sheer brute force and that's what I'm saying. Madara 2.0 is a real immortal that can summon frigging meteorites! In theory there is no reason why ANYBODY alive right now in Narutoverse, save Naruto himself, should match him.

FYI, I didn't say the Konoha 11 didn't improve, I'm simply saying nobody has improved at all, its just they have not done so during the war which is supposed to grow fighters rapidly. And how d hell has Shino improved, I don't get? Sasuke's fighting is now dry and sooooo predictable! U say d girls are more analytic and Hinata developed her own jutsu? Well Hinata learned dat move AS A KID and saying d girls are analytic is just another way of saying they have no physical development! Why we have not seen other strong xters from other villages not previously seen? Surely its not only d Leaf and lightening villages dat have promising guys!
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
hunatas jutsu is filler. And bleach fans...it has been confirmed Zaraki kenpachi is stronger than Aizen. Szayel apporo was once the 0 espada and has a segunda etapa. The eigth Kenpachi is godly. Kenpachi tanked a 100 ittou kassous and resisted szayels voodoo dolls. His shikai adjusts his reiatsu to that of the opponent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.