Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (655575 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
ea7: @next2beezee what plot?

Bleach's

KazeKage1:
@N2B
Glad to know you've decided to sheath your sword tongue
Yes, there've been various scenarios:
The fillers are annoying
Why aren't the Uchiha clan better? Despite their vast array of techniques and gifted shinobi? Itachi/Shisui, Madara/Izuna et al.
Let me stop here.

Cool. cool

Feraz: ....lol about y'all trying to bring plotholes in naruto....anyway, when i log in with a computer, will try to answer the questions y'all have posted up in the other page but then again, hope y'all read it cos i know some issues have been treated out in the previous pages....smiley......
Firestar, pls, still answer some of their questions....cheesy

While I've agreed to drop that topic, I still wouldn't mind seeing your attempt at those questions and neither were given conclusive answers.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
WackyJ1:
GBAM!!! i have watched all 366 episodes of bleach and yet i can't estimate how strong Kenpachi is.. One minute he's not that strong, fell to Shikai Ichigo and next defeating An opponent that MASKED BANKAI Ichigo could not beat.. Aizen was strong enough to take on all the other captains and yet no one noticed he was this strong when he was young? Another thing is that Kubo likes bringing out characters and stories out of no where, full bringers, Vampire guys that use dolls (can't really remember what their general names were). And did anyone ever wonder why the captain that was promoted to Soul Society King's guards never came down to handle Aizen? Abeg Kubo was jumping too much without explaining each character well.. No body knows how ichigo's dad became a Shinigami, was he like Ichigo? Able to drop his skin and return or was he a Shinigami that entered a gigai and started procreating
This cracked me up grin grin
And N2B, I'm up to date on Bleach and believe me when i say Naruto stomps all over Bleach #NoContest.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
firestar: @Feraz-kun
But I'm eating! I've eaten all the Kilishi na.
Invited the lot you to eat whether you form Akatsuki or you be one-man-army mmm..
Onto the main course...
When I finish, ehen ~
Join me!
i think i'd prefer suya....smiley

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Nbeezee I was being sarcastic, the general consesnsus is bleach has no plot.
@WackyJ1 the quincy are back. Failed genocide much.
One thing that bothered me in blech(not a typo) was Aizen vs the captains. None of the captains used bankai andthe fact that when hitsugaya stabbed aizen it was impossible for him to swap with hinamori. Also, Toshiro was struggliong against espada no6 but went toe to toe with espada no 3. Bull*shit
P.s no one here has answered my questions.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
apforums.net/showthread.php?t=29533 for those naruto fans whose heads might start to swell.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
narutomangaunabridged.tumblr.com/tagged/Manga/page/9
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
Re-post that link again....got an error message....
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
ea7: @Nbeezee I was being sarcastic, the general consesnsus is bleach has no plot.
One thing that bothered me in blech(not a typo) was Aizen vs the captains. None of the captains used bankai andthe fact that when hitsugaya stabbed aizen it was impossible for him to swap with hinamori. Also, Toshiro was struggliong against espada no6 but went toe to toe with espada no 3. Bull*shit
Guy. aizen was finishing everybody yet Yamato, Jushiro, Kyoraku, unohana them refused to bring out their BANKAI? As in it's like Kubo had not even written their Bankai or thought of it.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
[size=25pt] angry

Alright (run-away)ladies and (flint-faced)gentlemen ...
Tailor your plotpits... Anything ranging from Handseals ([b]J[/b]apanese [b]S[/b]ign [b]L[/b]anguage undecided) to Ramen(Indomie Noodles tongue) to walking contradictions(shocked)
List them from #001 "Enter! Uzumaki Naruto!" to #582"To Bear the title of Kage"

Whether you form rogue ninja or you're a bloody kage or a Jashin [b]fan[/b]belt addict e no consain me...

At. Allllllllllllll. angry

Let it riiiiiiiiiiiiiip![/size]
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
Next2Bezee:

What?? Kabuto never met Uchiha Madara but was able to resurrect him with all his abilities and mentality intact.
Please explain what telekinetic ability you think the 1st possessed..right NONE. His physical prowess consisted almost all his abilities, then maybe you could attribute the rest to his "Will of Fire" or whatever..

1. Orochimaru only rubbed the resurrections of their personalities not their physical abilities and so there should have been no way for the 3rd to win.

2. Another False theory bro, The proof is in the pudding..When Kabuto took away Negato's personality he didn't have anymore control over the body than what objective he wanted it to achieve, So full physical control is impossible.

The 1st and 2nd fought at the same time against the 3rd and still lost = PLOTHOLE.
I purposedly didn't state my point that clearly to see If you would grab the hint.. But you missed it.
Kabuto didn't completely rob Madara of his Personality because he knew that a Ninja is more effective when he's using his own abilities with their own mentality and since he Kabuto could not possibly know all their moves and special tactics which is even the point of what i'm saying...
Orochimaru completely robbed the first and second Hokage of their personalities and everythin, notice that they barely or didn't even talk after Orochimaru put his seal in their heads? It was essentially Orochimaru's head in their bodies and he couldn't possibly know the tactics or moves that made the first Hokage the top dog in his time, or the ways that the First Hokage used his powers to maximum effect. It's not just about the physical power it's the brain. That is why Kabuto made his own so that it would not completely erase their personalities.
In summary First Hokage with Orochimaru's brain inside vs Complete First Hokage, the result would be a complete defeat for Orochimaru
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
@wackyj its just like when the three sannins fought and Jiraiya 'forgot' to use sage mode.
Also durng that fight, why the hell did kabuto stop ans stare while narutard was forming his rasengan. Plot no jutsu.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
firestar: angry

Alright (run-away)ladies and (flint-faced)gentlemen ...
Tailor your plotpits... Anything ranging from Handseals ([b]J[/b]apanese [b]S[/b]ign [b]L[/b]anguage undecided) to Ramen(Indomie Noodles tongue) to walking contradictions(shocked)

List them from #001 "Enter! Uzumaki Naruto!" to #582"To Bear the title of Kage"

Whether you form rogue ninja or you're a bloody kage or a Jashin [b]fan[/b]belt addict e no consain me...

At. Allllllllllllll. angry

Let it riiiiiiiiiiiiiip!
Firestar don Vex.. *rushes out, robs Popcorn factory, and plastic chair store, comes back and settles* this is going to be good
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
ea7: @wackyj its just like when the three sannins fought and Jiraiya 'forgot' to use sage mode.
Also durng that fight, why the hell did kabuto stop ans stare while narutard was forming his rasengan. Plot no jutsu.
are you trying to explain the bankai thing?
As for Jiraiya, i think it's already established in the Naruto world that in fights you don't bring out your best move first..
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
I'm going to run out of corn before the end of the night cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
angry
Well?!
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
PnJ=TnJ. Plot no Jutsu
is in the form of deus ex machina.
Deus ex machina-"is a plot device whereby a
seemingly inextricable problem is suddenly
and abruptly solved with the contrived and
unexpected intervention of some new event,
character, ability, or object."-Wikipedia
"Whether to accept the author's word on a
particular matter or not ultimately ties into
logic fundamentals. Kishimoto's word is only
indispensible when his assertion is
legitimate. Whenever Kishimoto makes an
assertion, he is making a positive claim. For
example, if he claims (via character
statement/battle/whatever) that Naruto is
stronger than Sasuke, he has to prove the
claim beyond a reasonable doubt. Now if the
author attempted to prove his point by
having Naruto defeat Sasuke, he'd have to
do so in a manner that doesn't break the
suspension of disbelief (e.g. Naruto lands
the final blow when Sasuke magically
become powerless for some unexplainable
reason like what happened with Kabuto and
Pein), then the author's argument loses
validity. In other words, failure to prove the
point leads to the author's claim being void.
"-Franckie
"Suspension of disbelief is an essential
ingredient for any kind of storytelling.
Authors are given free reign by the audience
because of the nature of the story's setting.
Suspension of disbelief, however, ultimately
rests on the reader's willingness to accept
what the author has presented in exhange
for entertainment. Failure to provide
reasonable explanations can lead to a
violation of the reader's suspension of
disbelief. Other reasons as to why the
author's intent can be treated with
skepticism are that authors are not
infalliable, which lead to mistakes as you
highlight, and that the author's
interpretations are no more valid than the
reader's.
Going back to my example regarding Naruto
and Sasuke, the story (aka Kishimoto)
asserts Naruto > Sasuke and "proves" it via
Naruto defeating Sasuke in a fight. There is
a problem with Kishimoto's claim, however.
Because Sasuke magically lost the ability to
defend himself like how Kabuto couldn't
defend himself when Naruto rammed a
Rasengan into him, the suspension of
disbelief has been violated
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
KazeKage1:
This cracked me up grin grin
And N2B, I'm up to date on Bleach and believe me when i say Naruto stomps all over Bleach #NoContest.

That's just your opinion.. http:///KBOoy1
A lot of Bleach fans will disagree with u. cool

ea7: @Nbeezee 1. I was being sarcastic, the general consesnsus is bleach has no plot.
2.One thing that bothered me in blech(not a typo) was Aizen vs the captains. None of the captains used bankai and 3.the fact that when hitsugaya stabbed aizen it was impossible for him to swap with hinamori. 4. Also, Toshiro was struggliong against espada no6 but went toe to toe with espada no 3. Bull*shit

1. Don't even want to bother trying to make you see reason there. undecided
2. Did you even read the FKT arc?? Here are the list of Captains that used Bankai....
A.Soifon(against Barragan)
B. Hitsugaya(against Tia)
C. Byakuya (against Zommari and Yammy)
D. Mayuri (against Szayel)
The fact that not all Captains especially the senior members didn't use bankai and the fact that Bleach is still ongoing obviously concludes that Kubo wanted to save his best fights for last.
3. Did you really read the FKT arc or should i not waste time on this.. Aizen's ability is complete hypnosis, So its logical and comprehensible for him to have switched with anyone at anytime and the only one that could tell when would be Ichigo.
4. Sadly i agree with you on this, Its one those points that just lacks sense.

WackyJ1:
Guy. aizen was finishing everybody yet Yamato, Jushiro, Kyoraku, unohana them refused to bring out their BANKAI? As in it's like Kubo had not even written their Bankai or thought of it.

Let me use exactly what another Naruto fan here told me to reach to u....

KazeKage1: @N2B
If i found it more interesting..trust me, i would continue. It bored me so i switched back to Naruto,i even tried to keep up by watching new chapters but that didn't work too.
We both know there's a ton of stuff Kishi hasn't let us in on yet so instead of enjoying the smell of the cake baking in the oven, why don't you wait till you're served a slice?

WackyJ1:
GBAM!!! i have watched all 366 episodes of bleach and yet i can't estimate how strong Kenpachi is.. One minute he's not that strong, fell to Shikai Ichigo and next defeating An opponent that MASKED BANKAI Ichigo could not beat.. Aizen was strong enough to take on all the other captains and yet no one noticed he was this strong when he was young? Another thing is that Kubo likes bringing out characters and stories out of no where, full bringers, Vampire guys that use dolls (can't really remember what their general names were). And did anyone ever wonder why the captain that was promoted to Soul Society King's guards never came down to handle Aizen? Abeg Kubo was jumping too much without explaining each character well.. No body knows how ichigo's dad became a Shinigami, was he like Ichigo? Able to drop his skin and return or was he a Shinigami that entered a gigai and started procreating

You have watched all episodes of Bleach but have not read even 1 chapter of the original manga and include Filler episodes in your facts, lol i don't even want to be bothered replying this.

WackyJ1:
I purposedly didn't state my point that clearly to see If you would grab the hint.. But you missed it.
Kabuto didn't completely rob Madara of his Personality because he knew that a Ninja is more effective when he's using his own abilities with their own mentality and since he Kabuto could not possibly know all their moves and special tactics which is even the point of what i'm saying...
Orochimaru completely robbed the first and second Hokage of their personalities and everythin, notice that they barely or didn't even talk after Orochimaru put his seal in their heads? It was essentially Orochimaru's head in their bodies and he couldn't possibly know the tactics or moves that made the first Hokage the top dog in his time, or the ways that the First Hokage used his powers to maximum effect. It's not just about the physical power it's the brain. That is why Kabuto made his own so that it would not completely erase their personalities.
In summary First Hokage with Orochimaru's brain inside vs Complete First Hokage, the result would be a complete defeat for Orochimaru

Please point out exactly where in the Naruto manga you're getting your points from? Where exactly did it state that the erasure of the resurrected's personalities also grants the one casting the Edo-Tensei complete control of his body and powers?

In fact the reverse is the case, Kabuto spoke to Madara through Muu, but Muu was still at hold of his mind then.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Next2Breeze

"Naruto isn’t an Uzumaki. He’s a Kurosaki. The shinigami sealing thing Molested Kushina and she got pregnant giving birth to a kid that belongs to 2 different dimensions. That’s why he’s so eager to be acknowledged in this dimension, ’cause he feels that he doesn’t belong anywhere. We are only comfortable shitting in our house’s WC,right?

One time he created a rasengan so fast that it created a blackhole to the other dimension. Naruto then thought Ichigo that crying doesn’t get you anywhere and that Ichigo would never know about his past and his father’s history, because the God of that dimension wasn’t creative enough to make a good story. So the Almight Emo-gay-Sunglassed-Kubo-God punched Naruto back to this dimension. The punch was so strong that created a massive plot hole in Bleach story. One more. Bleach’s plot holes are living entities with an infinite hunger for consistency, logic and creativity, and are continuously destroying bleach universe, eating the few Kubo’s good ideas, and shitting drawings with big plans full of kanji. Then Ichigo cried a little more."
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2012
hold on next to bezee, that one about kubo saving the bankais for later makes sense, except for the fact that it makes no sense in story. they should have gone all out it was illogical.
and hitsugaya stabbing notreally aizen makes little sense, why...see for yourself, he thinks to himself before being stabbed...

Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
@kazekage1 ahem...LOOOLLOL.LOLOLOOLOOOOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLLLOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
KazeKage1: @Next2Breeze

"Naruto isn’t an Uzumaki. He’s a Kurosaki. The shinigami sealing thing Molested Kushina and she got pregnant giving birth to a kid that belongs to 2 different dimensions. That’s why he’s so eager to be acknowledged in this dimension, ’cause he feels that he doesn’t belong anywhere. We are only comfortable shitting in our house’s WC,right?

One time he created a rasengan so fast that it created a blackhole to the other dimension. Naruto then thought Ichigo that crying doesn’t get you anywhere and that Ichigo would never know about his past and his father’s history, because the God of that dimension wasn’t creative enough to make a good story. So the Almight Emo-gay-Sunglassed-Kubo-God punched Naruto back to this dimension. The punch was so strong that created a massive plot hole in Bleach story. One more. Bleach’s plot holes are living entities with an infinite hunger for consistency, logic and creativity, and are continuously destroying bleach universe, eating the few Kubo’s good ideas, and shitting drawings with big plans full of kanji. Then Ichigo cried a little more."

LWKMD... Hahahahahaha
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
ea7: hold on next to bezee, that one about kubo saving the bankais for later makes sense, except for the fact that it makes no sense in story. they should have gone all out it was illogical.
and hitsugaya stabbing notreally aizen makes little sense, why...see for yourself, he thinks to himself before being stabbed...

Yeah the captains should have gone all out at that point, but as didn't it meant more arcs to come.
Hard one here buddy but i'll try...For all we know, Aizen thinking could have been the original after the switch on the ground watching the battle above, The panel was complete so i can only deduce Aizen position then.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
so why did the illusion think
"shi*"
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
bleach is not the only one on the hot seat...compare and contrast

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
ea7: PnJ=TnJ. Plot no Jutsu is in the form of deus ex machina.
Deus ex machina-"is a plot device whereby a seemingly inextricable problem is suddenly and abruptly solved with the contrived and unexpected intervention of some new event, character, ability, or object."-Wikipedia
"Whether to accept the author's word on a particular matter or not ultimately ties into logic fundamentals. Kishimoto's word is only indispensible when his assertion is legitimate. Whenever Kishimoto makes an assertion, he is making a positive claim. For example, if he claims (via character statement/battle/whatever) that Naruto is stronger than Sasuke, he has to prove the claim beyond a reasonable doubt. Now if the author attempted to prove his point by having Naruto defeat Sasuke, he'd have to do so in a manner that doesn't break the suspension of disbelief (e.g. Naruto lands the final blow when Sasuke magically become powerless for some unexplainable reason like what happened with Kabuto and Pein), then the author's argument loses validity. In other words, failure to prove the point leads to the author's claim being void. "-Franckie

"Suspension of disbelief is an essential ingredient for any kind of storytelling.
Authors are given free reign by the audience because of the nature of the story's setting.
Suspension of disbelief, however, ultimately rests on the reader's willingness to accept what the author has presented in exchange for entertainment. Failure to provide reasonable explanations can lead to a violation of the reader's suspension of disbelief. Other reasons as to why the author's intent can be treated with skepticism are that authors are not infalliable, which lead to mistakes as you highlight, and that the author's interpretations are no more valid than the reader's. Going back to my example regarding Naruto and Sasuke, the story (aka Kishimoto) asserts Naruto > Sasuke and "proves" it via Naruto defeating Sasuke in a fight. There is a problem with Kishimoto's claim, however. Because Sasuke magically lost the ability to defend himself like how Kabuto couldn't defend himself when Naruto rammed a Rasengan into him, the suspension of disbelief has been violated.

Kekkai Genkai ea7-san. I love to fight with bloodline limits. Techniques copied by the Sharingan can be defeated no?
Here's your source with a 120 pages.
http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/274688-Official-Naruto-Plot-Holes-Plot-no-Jutsu-Discussion-Thread/page70

Let me have your take on it, if you please.

Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
firestar:

Kekkai Genkai ea7-san. I love to fight with bloodline limits. Techniques copied by the Sharingan can be defeated no?
Here's your source with a 120 pages.
http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/274688-Official-Naruto-Plot-Holes-Plot-no-Jutsu-Discussion-Thread/page70

Let me have your take on it, if you please.

smiles* raises hands* looks like i've been caught. it supports me and i'd agree with it
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
ea7: smiles* raises hands* looks like i've been caught. it supports me and i'd agree with it

Supports you? More like you support it
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
but looking at those two pics shows how naruto's charactr has retrogressed
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
ea7: hold on next to bezee, that one about kubo saving the bankais for later makes sense, except for the fact that it makes no sense in story. they should have gone all out it was illogical.
I can only imagine things from Ichigo's point of view:

They're all fighting to keep me from seeing Aizen's Shikai

They're all fighting to give me an opening

Hmm, they're all hitting air and Aizen went over to pick up Hinamori and put her in mid-air, does that count as an opening?

Nope, better stay here and think about things some more

Oh ****, they stabbed her, let's try yelling at them for screwing up.

Oh crap, Aizen is over there by the vice captains, and they don't realize yet. I should do something, or maybe I should stand here and wait for a better opportunity. Yeah I think I'll wait.

Crap the vice captains are all cut down. At least the captains are still -

Oh crap they're all cut down. Who's going to give me an opening to Aizen now?

....I really screwed up.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2012

Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2012
Naruto Chapter 589 and Edo-Tensei has been released... grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2012
Mad ARA... ARA TO LE... ARA TO POJU..... Enuf respect to the ULTIMATE UCHIHA.... Your Arrogance and Power is unrivalled... Buh credit must be given to the ULTIMATE SHINOBI... HASHIRAMA... That fight must have been the fight of all ages!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.