Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Opinions Are Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinions Are Needed Please (519 Views)

Your opinions are needed / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions Are Needed Please by Audacious19(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by Ninethmare: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2019
You are about losing your love if you don't sit and talk immediately.

But why Hiding things from her if you love her
Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by SageMK: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2019
This is a big red flag. In a nutshell, your girlfriend doesn't trust you anymore. And you gave her reasons not to bro.
Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by Audacious19(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Its not as if i hide things but am not the talking type. An example being months ago i was broke she managed with me but i was able to raise 500k i send to my family on emergency issues, i never told her but am aware my friend did, i didnt tell her because its just a part of me hate disturbing people, i dont ask her for money no matter how bouyant a lady seems i hate asking her for money or looking into her finances but i always help out.
The issues is how do i get her to open up she has told me this before and when we sit to talk about it she insisted it was nothing.
How do i go from here
Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by Audacious19(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2019
SageMK:
This is a big red flag. In a nutshell, your girlfriend doesn't trust you anymore. And you gave her reasons not to bro.
Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by Audacious19(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Ninethmare:
You are about losing your love if you don't sit and talk immediately.

But why Hiding things from her if you love her
Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by MJBOLT: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2019
if you want her to open up then you have to open up to her also
Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by Audacious19(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
if you want her to open up then you have to open up to her also
am an open person bro very open but i lack that good communication skill, am not the talking type
Barely months to our relationship, she knows how much i earn, my atm pins, has my spare keys, my most secrets
I just don't know what to do
Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Audacious19:
This morning i got this text from my suppoused gf of 5 months and it reads;
Am no longer free with you, i hardly tell you things this days but you started it, you cover up so many things even without telling me and i find out the truth
I havent reply this but i have tried over the past to sit and talk on this and she always says its nothing..
Is this a sign of a red flag i should be careful or what am confused.
lol... grin grin grin
Welcome to country no vex,the only place weh goat dey rule lion.
That girl don get better man,period cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Get someone involved i dont see you too understanding each other
Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by Naijatutorial: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2019
It takes to two to tangle. The best way to get her open up to you, is to open up to her yourself.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by anthonyuncle(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2019
u better go to her quickly,
apologise for hiding things from her,
and discuss well with her.
if not,
she don dey go o
Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by gerizzim: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2019
faultfinding starts popping into a relationship wen either party starts seeing anoda partner dt she/he likes more Dan you.
Re: Opinions Are Needed Please by gerizzim: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Faultfinding starts popping into a relationship wen either partner starts seeing sm1 dat is beta Dan the current person ur with.

(1) (Reply)

#whatyoudontknowaboutrape# / Deadly Disease You Don't Know You Can Contact From Deeply Kissing. / For Guys/Men Strictly: Paid! Mentorship, Relationships Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.