Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Lust City - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lust City (38015 Views)

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lust City by Janet96(f): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
More please
Re: Lust City by Odoogu(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Janet96:
More please

More again....?cheesy
It's a dope story anyway. Stay safe
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2021
nice update
Re: Lust City by Zamar: 7:12am On Aug 13, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 2:41am On Jul 04, 2022
SolaRaphael:
By the following morning when they had still not seen Anfani, Agatha became really worried. In addition to whatever the matron and the university authority would do, Agatha decided to inform Nelson.

She did not have any contact of any of Anfani's relatives. It was Tuesday morning and Nelson was on his way to work when Agatha's call came through.

'Good morning, dear,' she greeted.

'Honey, how're you?'

'I'm not feeling fine. Anfani, my friend and roommate has been missing since Saturday.'

'Really?'

'Yes. Fatty said it's a man they met in the club on Friday that came on Saturday to pick her. Since then, we've not seen her. We tried to contact her numbers but none was going.'

'That's serious,' he said. There was a pause. 'But, you don't need to worry your head, my dear. I'll see what I can do.'

'Please, do something,' she pleaded.

'I will. For now, calm down. There's no need you worry your head.'

Agatha nodded. 'Okay, dear.'

‘I will swing into action at once. Relax your mind.’

Agatha grinned. She wished she could really believe him. ‘Okay, love.’

Kay was the Manager of Pleasure-Zone Restaurant and Bar. In his two years on the job, he had experienced a lot of things - some pleasant, and some unsavory. In his little way, he had been able to manage the place well.

That meant he had succeeded in making good business for his employer. However, in the last couple of weeks or so, business had been dull.

Some of the regular customers such as Femi and Manu had, for reasons best known to them, stopped coming. Juliet too had withdrawn her service and it appeared Princess was following suit.

There was a particular customer who used to come with friends. They knew him as Big Balo. Big Balo would come, order for drinks for himself and his friends and they would all have jolly time.

It was amazing the kind of capacity Big Balo had for drinking. Even after five bottles, he would be as sober as a priest. And he could drink on and on.

Yesterday, Balo, a very valuable customer, had made an unusual request.

'Where is Princess?' he had asked Kay.

Kay had scratched his head. 'It's like she's not coming here again,' he answered.

'What? So, where does she go, now? Make her come o. I miss her already.'

What a thing to say! How could Big Balo say that? Were there no other ladies?

'Get her back, or I'll go where she goes,' Balo added.

‘Are you serious?’

Balo looked at sternly at him. ‘Do I look like a comedian? Get that Princess for me.’

Now, it looked like a light comment, but Kay did not want to take things for granted. Some moments later, he picked his phone to call Princess. Sade was at the boutique where she was now working as sales attendant when Kay's call came through.

'Good afternoon, Princess,' he greeted.

'How're you today?'

'Fine. How're you too?'

'Well, we thank God. I thought you have fully recovered. Why are you not at work?'

Work indeed! Sade thought grimly. She however managed to maintain a cool mien.

'Thank you for your concern, Kay. I'm okay now.'

'So, are you resuming today?'

He made it look like he was asking her when she was resuming work in an oil and gas company.

'No, Kay. I'm not resuming today, and I'm not ever going to resume there again.'

'What! Why?' he almost bellowed. 'Why're you leaving us?'

'I can't continue with that kind of job again. I've turned a new leaf now.'

'Big Balo has been asking of you. He misses you and wants you back in a big way.'

She grimaced. In her mind, she said to hell with Big Balo. She however spoke in polite manner.

'Tell Balo to look for any other lady.'

'But it's you Balo wants!’ Kay was almost yelling. ‘Balo really misses you. Look, from the way he talks, he is ready to spend on you handsomely.'

Again, she felt like saying to hell with Big Balo, but she suppressed the urge.

'Tell him I'm not into that kind of thing again; that I’m a totally different person. Good bye.'

With that, Sade cut the line.

Lust City: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lust-city-18/27928
Re: Lust City by ThrillPlus: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Lust City by Saturn101: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2022
Next...
Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Go on with the story.
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
'Tell him I'm not into that kind of thing again; that I’m a totally different person. Good bye.'
With that, Sade cut the line.

Kay was exasperated. Was it not Princess he had just spoken with? Why was she talking as if she had suddenly become Mother Theresa? Why was Princess, the pretty 'runs girl', now behaving so 'piously?'

Kay shrugged. If she said she did not want to do that kind of thing again, so be it. He would have to know how to present the matter to Big Balo. He should understand, now. Were there no other pretty girls around?

Later that day when Balo came around, he asked Kay how far with Princess.

'Oga Balo, it's like you will 'fashy' that lady o. She's talking now as if she's a born again.'
Balo too was surprised. 'Princess? Are you talking about Princess, or about another lady?'
'I'm talking about Princess.'

Balo looked totally befuddled. 'I can't believe it. How could she change overnight?'

Kay shrugged. 'I was surprised too.'

Balo was thoughtful briefly. 'Give me her number.'

Without hesitation, Kay gave him Sade's number. When the phone rang, Sade thought it might be Kay making the call. She needed no one to dissuade her from the stance she had taken, so she allowed the phone to ring on and on without picking it.

By Wednesday morning, the news was all over the campus that a level three hundred female student had gone missing. Anfani's parents were contacted, and some other people, but everybody claimed not to have seen her. Some students dismissed the fact that she was missing.

'For all we know, she's probably having the best of time with her sugar daddy or boyfriend,' some of them said.

‘Yeah,’ some others buttressed. ‘All these campus ladies are morally loose.’

Two persons that were convinced beyond all reasonable doubts that all was not well with Anfani were her friends, Agatha and Fatty. They were certain that something definitely was wrong somewhere, especially with the fact that Anfani's numbers could not be reached. The police promised to do their best, but many believed those were just routine promises. Nelson also got some detectives to see if there could be a lead from the club end. Collins was a non-member (he was a guest) with no known address.

Cyril swore he only knew him at the club. His phone number which he gave Cyril could not be reached. The detectives got the number and promised to trace him. The CCTV showed the footage of Collins, Anfani and Fatty talking in the office of Cyril on the last night that the young ladies went to the club. The CCTV outside also showed when the three entered Collins’ car at the parking lot. But that was how far they could go. So far, their investigations had not brought the desired fruitfulness.

Agatha was saddened about the whole incident. It was true she and Anfani had moments of antagonism, but she was still a good friend to her. What happened to Anfani could have happened to her too. What if Nelson had turned out to be a ritualist and she too had disappeared? She cringed at this thought. She was just lucky that Nelson, from all indications, meant well for her.

Four weeks after the disappearance of Anfani, no one could tell about her whereabouts. The police kept promising to get to the root of the matter, but it looked like the root was deeper than anyone could imagine. Collins too remained at large. Anytime Agatha remembered the case, she shuddered. It was one terrible event she hoped had never happened.

As for Fatty, that Friday she and Anfani were at the club was the last day she ever stepped inside the Queenzy Club again. She had obviously learnt a lesson of her life.
Nelson still occasionally went to the club, but when he invited Agatha to come along for drinks and refreshments, she declined.

'You can take me to any other place, but not that club,' Agatha said. Going there would be a sad reminder of the sordid past, she decided.
Re: Lust City by Awesome05: 7:37pm On May 02, 2023
Nice story
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 10:04am On May 20, 2023
'You can take me to any other place, but not that club,' Agatha said. Going there would be a sad reminder of the sordid past, she decided.
Life went on. Now, it was left for Nelson to really prove that he loved and desired to marry Agatha.

'There's no need to waste time again,' he said one Friday evening that they were together in his Iyana-Ipaja residence. He lived in a rented duplex there, but his own house at Abule-Egba was about to be completed.

'What do you say to that?' he asked.

She nodded. 'I'll be ready soon but I don't want anything that will disturb my university studies.'

Nelson nodded. 'It's okay. Let me assure you that your schooling will not be disturbed. Of course you must complete your undergraduate studies and graduate.'

By August, Clara travelled to Benin to do her post UTME examinations at the University of Benin. With the marks he had got in her UTME examinations and with her level of preparedness, she had no doubt that she would gain admission into the university that year. Manu was happy for her that things appeared to be turning around for good. He had been supportive all along.

'We should get married in the first quarter of next year,' he said. 'By then, you will have fully settled down to university life.'

'I pray that everything works out well,' she replied.

'Things will work out well,' he replied assertively. 'I have no doubt that all will work out well.' He kissed her and fondled her boobs.

‘You always like to do that,’ she said.
He smiled at her. ‘Yes. There’s no way I can resist doing this to a beautiful lady like you.’ His right hand went on exploration. It went straight to the zip of her jeans trousers and undid it. His fingers rubbed on the pantie and slid inside. They stopped, and began to rub. Softly at first, gauging her reactions, his finger continued the exploring, until they found the tip of her clitoris. The fingers did some pressing against the dampness of her pantie until she felt the sensation all over her body.

Manu increased the rubbing on her clit. His fingers moved backward and forward, faster and faster, around and around. His breathing became fast. Her breathing followed suit. Clara
imagined the pleasant beating of her own heartbeat.

He was saying something to her. The words were sweet nothings. The words that he spoke filled her with a rush of desire so strong she thought that her whole body might give way and she would faint.

Clara moved her legs and spread them apart. He continued the rubbing of his fingers
on her mound until her body felt like being lifted up. Her nipples hardened the more
and the nerve endings in her skin burned with the need to be touched. She was conscious of her own passion, and the wetness that continued to seep from her cunt.

He briefly stopped the act to pull down her trousers. He also tugged at her pantie and pulled it down. He decided he would prove to her that he was indeed ‘crazy’ for her. He began to run the flat of his tongue along the top crevice of her inner thighs and slowly running his lips over her mound in a trail of soft kisses. Clara gasped. His hand was no longer around her throat, but she had forgotten to breathe. Manu paused for the briefest of moments, waiting for her to catch her breath, or perhaps for her to come back into herself so that she could fully concentrate on his activities. Then he began to lick the organ again.

Clara’s legs began to tremble, as the passion of his tongue flicking against her clit seemed to render all of the muscles in her body ‘weak’. He clasped each of her thighs in one of his
hands, spreading her legs wider. His breathing was coming fast now, and he filled his lungs in short, swift bursts, keeping his lips on hers in an open-mouthed kiss and sucking the air in sideways, making a whistling sound with each breath as the air struggled to reach to get full breath.

His hands travelled further up her thighs. He spread his fingers, brushing each of his thumbs against her hip bones and pushing up the fabric of her swimsuit so that
her arse was exposed.
Re: Lust City by Saturn101: 5:45am On May 23, 2023
Nice work
Re: Lust City by hopoko9501: 4:42am On May 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 1:13pm On May 27, 2023
She came in quivering bursts with her whole body pulsing with the force of the orgasm that tore through her like a wildfire, leaving not weakness but renewed energy in its wake.

Every one of her nerve endings felt as though it had been woken at once. She was buzzing. Her limbs continued to twitch for a long while after she had reached her climax. She gasped with each successive aftershock until her body eventually relaxed. Clara sank down onto Manu.

If there was one thing he was very good at, it was making love to a woman.

This Friday, Agatha already had an agreement with Nelson that she would be coming over to his Iyana-Ipaja residence to stay for the weekend, as it had become the practice. Immediately she finished her lectures, she went to her hostel room. Her intention was to relax for a while, but she soon dozed off. By the time she woke up, it was a few minutes to four o'clock. She packed the clothes she would be wearing over the weekend in a bag and was ready to leave the campus.

She took a campus shuttle bus to the university gate. Here, she took a cab to Iyana-Ipaja. It was quite a long trip, but she could afford going by cabs, courtesy of Nelson.

It was about an hour later when the cab stopped in front of his residence. Agatha got down from the cab, took her bag, paid the fare and walked to the gate of the house. Abdul, the security man accosted her.

'Small madam. How you dey?' he greeted.

'I'm fine, Abdul. How're you too?'

'We thank Allah. Wetin you dey fine for this place?'

His question was surprising, to say the least.

'What do you mean?' she demanded.

Kong too looked surprised. 'You no know say oga don pack commot, or wetin?'

Now, Agatha's surprise was total. 'What are you saying? Packed to where?'

'You no know say oga don pack to his own house? You no dey for Lagos? Even if you no dey for Lagos, he no tell you on the phone say he don pack commot?'

She was aghast. Could this be true?'
‘Parked to where?’

‘Ah, ah. Oga don pack comot go, now.’
Feverishly, she dialed his number. It didn't go through. She dialed the second one and it was the same result.

'Gosh, I can’t get through any of his numbers. Where did they pack to?' she asked. Her hands were quite shaking.

'Na big surprise say you no know say they pack,' he replied. Then he shrugged. 'Me, I no know where they pack go o.'

She was embarrassed to say the least.

Now, what could she do? Something must be wrong somewhere, she felt.

'Okay Abdul,' she said. 'In case you see him, tell him I came around and was trying to reach him on the phone without success.'
Re: Lust City by CasNova: 4:13am On Jun 02, 2023
Nice work
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2023
'Okay Abdul,' she said. 'In case you see him, tell him I came around and was trying to reach him on the phone without success.'

She went back to the main road where she would take another cab. She went to her dad’s house. Though she tried to act as if all was well, deep inside her, she was troubled. How would move out of the house without telling her? He did not even hint her!

On Saturday morning, she tried his lines again, but she could still not get through. By the afternoon, she was convinced that something terrible was in the offing.

Up till Monday morning, she still had not been able to get across to him. By mid-day, she decided she would have to visit him in his office to see him. She took a cab to his office.

'He has travelled to Port Harcourt,' his secretary told her.

'When did he travel and when will he be back?'

'He travelled last week,' the secretary returned. 'I don't know when he will be back.'
'But what happened to his lines? I've been trying them but none was going through.'
The secretary looked surprised. 'Really? Keep trying, then.'

In disappointment, she left the office and returned to the campus. He had told her he was building a house in Abule-Egba, but he was yet to take her to know the place. There was no way she would decide to go to that place and start searching for him or the house!

One week later, Agatha had still not heard from Nelson. She had been to his office one more time and she was still told that he hadn't come back. Now, what was happening? Why was it that she could not reach him on any of his numbers? Then an idea occurred to her. Maybe she should use a number other than her own to call him.

Bola was a course mate and a friend. Agatha approached her.

'Bola, can I quickly use your phone to call somebody? I didn’t want to use my phone to call the person.'

Without hesitation, Bola handed her phone over. Agatha copied Nelson's number on the phone and dialed. To her shock, the call went through at the first dial.

He picked it at the third ring.

'Hello,' he said.

She had to poke herself to come out of her numbness.

'Hello, is that Mr. Nelson?' she found herself asking.

'Yeah. Who's on the line?'
Re: Lust City by FrankAkowe: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Cool
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Lust City by Idaraobong5(f): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dis story's arrangement looks like a kindergarten own...lol..
U re just going back and forth
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2023
INTERESTING STORY. GO ON.
Re: Lust City by Janet96(f): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
PS go on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card / Life And A Sixteen-year-old By Lemuel Irabor / Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.