Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning (1687 Views)

I Have Lost My Sense Of Reasoning / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by lexotan(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Most times I read how guys bash ladies on nairaland on how they too love money and all sorts and the ladies feel bad and start to react....anyway I dont blame the guys at times cos most have had one or two bad experience with women in the past. Our ladies think all that glitters is gold,they believe guys that spend money lavishly on them truly loves and cares for them,after those guys have used and dump them,they start saying all men are scums.

There was this particular lady I asked out 3yrs ago,I really liked her and wanted to have a serious relationship with but she refused,turned down my advances cos I was not spending huge as she expected,i av a supermarket I operate,she will come to my shop and start to demand thinking I will always give her wateva she needs for her to date me but I dnt really see love dat way,even wanted to friendzone me...I av d money to spend but it shudnt be a priority to date me.

To cut the story short...She later went and accept to date a guy who spends lavishly on her as she desire,at times she will pass in front of my shop and do shakara na,making mockery of me,saying am stingy bla bla but we can still be friends. She came to my shop today and as we gisted,she told me on how that guy she dated for 3yrs has finally left her and get married to another lady...she saw all the wedding pics on facebook and was devastated so she has to move on saying she will never trust any guy again...she don turn bad gal now,lolzzz till "mr right" comes her way.

Anyway,I just have to console her and tell her to move on with her life....but me i knw indirectly she wanted me back,but i av also moved on,I no fit dey use 3yrs dey toast woman,I beta channel my energy to sumtin else...the wait doesnt worth it most times,dier are many fishes in d river. Women shud try n discern a serious guy n non serious ones,is not all abt d money all d time.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by KristaPretty(f): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ok, I will talk to my fellow women.

More groceries to your supermarket.

Next post pls!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by dingbang(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
You didnt get the cookie, you effed up still.
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by Dollarseeker: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
one that I want to take serious is currently doing shakara for me cos I don't give her money she always ask for. they think the $ is easy to make. poverty kill her there. my wife must be very very special, love is not all about the money

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by SweetCunt97(f): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
She didnt want you simple. She only telling u of the breakup, how u come know say she want you? Are u now Dr strange that reads minds?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by drezzyx(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
Op help me tell her sorry, after d guy bleeped her for 3yrs he finally dumped her sorry ass.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by jackobi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Life goes on. She is either in your past or that you still have feelings for her.... also abeg you dey sell Ghana bread for ya supermarket smiley wink
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by Oluromantic: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Sometimes it's not the ladies fault but the guys who spoil them with goodies. You won't believe some guys are so dumb to the extent of giving girls large money without seeing their pants. What do you expect such a girl to think or how do you expect her to behave to other men...
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by boiz2men(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
I won't be shocked if it's a kiosk this guy is calling a super market grin cheesy

Women are unbelievable to say the least. How can a man chase one woman for years? How do people do that? I don't think I have asked any lady out more than twice.....

People should come to the knowledge that no man or woman is too important or amazing. One bullet to the skull sends them 6 feet below.
They are equally as human as you

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by anthonyuncle(m): 12:44am On Jun 05, 2019
for 3yrs u dey pursue 1 girl,
is she a diploma
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by catwalq(f): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2019
anthonyuncle:

is she a diploma

It happens. I know a guy that has been asking a girl out for over 7 years and I'm not exaggerating.
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by lexotan(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2019
anthonyuncle:

is she a diploma

did i tell u i was asking her out for 3yrs? olodo,mumu...I said asked her out 3yrs ago
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by lexotan(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2019
boiz2men:
I won't be shocked if it's a kiosk this guy is calling a super market grin cheesy

Women are unbelievable to say the least. How can a man chase one woman for years? How do people do that? I don't think I have asked any lady out more than twice.....

People should come to the knowledge that no man or woman is too important or amazing. One bullet to the skull sends them 6 feet below.
They are equally as human as you

mumu...I didnt ask her out for 3yrs...may be my english confused u...I mean her asked out 3yrs ago n mind u my kiosk u think am calling supermarket can feed ur entire generation including ur future generation...u need to grow up.
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by lexotan(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2019
Oluromantic:
Sometimes it's not the ladies fault but the guys who spoil them with goodies. You won't believe some guys are so dumb to the extent of giving girls large money without seeing their pants. What do you expect such a girl to think or how do you expect her to behave to other men...

bros na true you talk....most tyms is d fault of d men...dats y dey believe dey re entitle to anytin n think dey re doing u a favor for dating dem
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by Altern8(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2019
Date for 3 years and expect it to end in marriage? Why? What if her guy saw something terrible in her. Men calculate well before marrying no be only women sabi choose.

Happy married life to the guy jare.

I like as OP no send the babe. All she knows is to enjoy life and not contribute something meaningful to a man.
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by ikeepitreal(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2019
lexotan:

mumu...I didnt ask her out for 3yrs...may be my english confused u...I mean her asked out 3yrs ago n mind u my kiosk u think am calling supermarket can feed ur entire generation including ur future generation...u need to grow up.

this is what irritates me on nairaland, pointless bragging.
you just proved that your supermarket is actually a kiosk.
even worse.
that's why you sound so pained

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by bigpriik: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2019
lexotan:
Most times I read how guys bash ladies on nairaland on how they too love money and all sorts and the ladies feel bad and start to react....anyway I dont blame the guys at times cos most have had one or two bad experience with women in the past. Our ladies think all that glitters is gold,they believe guys that spend money lavishly on them truly loves and cares for them,after those guys have used and dump them,they start saying all men are scums.

There was this particular lady I asked out 3yrs ago,I really liked her and wanted to have a serious relationship with but she refused,turned down my advances cos I was not spending huge as she expected,i av a supermarket I operate,she will come to my shop and start to demand thinking I will always give her wateva she needs for her to date me but I dnt really see love dat way,even wanted to friendzone me...I av d money to spend but it shudnt be a priority to date me.

To cut the story short...She later went and accept to date a guy who spends lavishly on her as she desire,at times she will pass in front of my shop and do shakara na,making mockery of me,saying am stingy bla bla but we can still be friends. She came to my shop today and as we gisted,she told me on how that guy she dated for 3yrs has finally left her and get married to another lady...she saw all the wedding pics on facebook and was devastated so she has to move on saying she will never trust any guy again...she don turn bad gal now,lolzzz till "mr right" comes her way.

Anyway,I just have to console her and tell her to move on with her life....but me i knw indirectly she wanted me back,but i av also moved on,I no fit dey use 3yrs dey toast woman,I beta channel my energy to sumtin else...the wait doesnt worth it most times,dier are many fishes in d river. Women shud try n discern a serious guy n non serious ones,is not all abt d money all d time.

good story though ,that's why I always say women do not want who loves them them ,they want who they are attracted to even if he is an armed robber, ritualist,cultist ,playboy ,yahooboy as long as the are attracted to him it doesn't matter until they get burnt emotionally illogical beings
thank God you've moved on.
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by joeeee240(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2019
bigpriik:

good story though ,that's why I always say women do not want who loves them them ,they want who they are attracted to even if he is an armed robber, ritualist,cultist ,playboy ,yahooboy as long as the are attracted to him it doesn't matter until they get burnt emotionally illogical beings
thank God you've moved on.

Please bro. Answer my question
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by boiz2men(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2019
lexotan:

mallam give me pure water wink
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by bigpriik: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2019
joeeee240:

Please bro. Answer my question
WhatsApp 09082951462
Re: Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning by anthonyuncle(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
catwalq:

It happens. I know a guy that has been asking a girl out for over 7 years and I'm not exaggerating.

that guy na da real definition of patience

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Banker Getting Intimat£ With Lady Staff In His Unilag Branch Office Goe / Nigerians Dig Out Video Of Invictus Obi Bathing With Champagne On His Birthday / Wilder Flirted Manchester City Marez Wife In A Night Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.