Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? (6362 Views)

We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
dollytino4real:
i hope she is not my sister from another mother
haahahhaahha who knows... Maybe o...
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by dollytino4real(f): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
haahahhaahha who knows... Maybe o...
ok o! if i catch I her wat I did in 1990 will rrepeat itself
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok o! if i catch I her wat I did in 1990 will rrepeat itself
hahahhahah there is love in sharing na
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by bukatyne(f): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Yeah right? smiley

I make passionate love, I hardly just fvck. So that explains my desire to always want to connect to the female body and therefore informs my choice of sex positions. Missionary and pronebone are great for such connections as it is not just a 'dick to pussy' thing.

It let's you lie on the woman and feel her softness and also warm her too. The leg wrap adds a lot of spice to it as it opens her up more and at the same time you get a maximum feel of her thighs. Sex is beautiful. smiley

I think missionary style is one of the most intimate styles if they are both expressive.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by dollytino4real(f): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahhahah there is love in sharing na
ok nepa don com make I power well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by BLUEJAYY: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
bukatyne:

I think missionary style is one of the most intimate styles if they are both expressive.
Absolutely. Much more so if deep passionate kissing is done simultaneously. I describe it as CONNECTING at the top(kissing) and at the bottom (coitus).

Also the muscular chest crushing against the soft brea.sts. It's the perfect position. smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by deuzgreat: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
YoungDaNaval:
mumu
What's your biz with gays, u gay,,,?
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ciaos:
Crazy things happens when making love to a loved one. A friend once told me that he likes dipping his fingers into his girlfriend and licks the finger there after during sex..... It sounds disgusting to me

What?

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
sassysure:
There are lots of things people enjoy especially women during intimacy. Dominance in bed, licking the fingers trusted inside her vg especially after she climaxed( she will become your slave ) and eating her pusssy. Yes, the way men expect women to like and swallow their cum is exactly the way women want men to lick their pu.

The problem here is that my brothers are to backward and archaic when it comes to bedroom enjoyment.
They thought it's by pounding1 hr that makes them heroes in bed. It has also a known that men with big diccck don't actually know how to please a woman in bed as they rely solely on their dick to do the job while the average guys look for other ways to make their women happy which women love anyway. You doubt this, ask your lady friends grin. Not all anyway but majority.

Some of them due to lack of stimulation end up hurting the woman. Ur woman is supposed to reach orgasm 3 times while copulating. First with ur finger, your mouth and ur diccck.

Pls don't quote. Learn and save your relationship. Tired of reading relationships gone sour all the time cos of this.
Thenk u kiss kiss kiss grin
shocked shocked
Am I the one that wrote this?
Incredible! grin
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by Edmundbill(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Allergic To Condoms.. / Pregnant Wife Shares Shocking Chat Conversation Between Her Husband And His Gay / True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.