Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria (30838 Views)

Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport / Nigeria Air Prepares For Take-off - Expects Operating Licence In 2 Weeks / Can A Nigerian Enter Nigeria With Expired Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by jimmyLd101: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Melison:
Before anything just check the commentary at 36 mins and 90 mins grin grin grin
This kind highness I never see am
Oko lo ma pa yin sir
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by Houseofglam7(f): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
That's serious!!!!
Flying without a valid license!!!!
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by jimmyLd101: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Melison:
didn't get u
I say na motor go kill you
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by Hotzone(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
I need the fakeass pilot's image
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by anonymous96: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Joromi12:
As an atheist the only time i become a Christian is when i enter 9ja planes. Air peace has been having close calls . Make e no go be when i enter next o
Then u are an agnostic not an atheist..
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by jimmyLd101: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Melison:
Why??
OK
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by gr8tone: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Melison:
why did the commentator refer to Ronaldo as she?
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by jericco1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Melison:

no be small Highness o
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
No wonder our plane nearly get accident that day for aba
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by LANDLORD72: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
FINESHIRT:
OH TOMORROW IS EXAM. WHERE AM I GOING TO RUN TO? PLEASE KIND HEARTED NIGERIANS, COME TO MY RESCUE.

Dear Nigerians, please I need your assistance to enable me pay for my school fees. Before I proceed, please read the below link: https://www.studentvillage.one/cross-river-university-of-technology-crutech-no-fees-no-examination-policy/

That is the actual situation on ground. My first semester exams will be starting tomorrow being 6/6/2019 and I'm yet to pay for my fees due to financial difficulties. School policy is no school fees, no exams as explained in that link. I'm a 300level student of the said institution studying very hard to graduate with good grade. I understand that Internet fraud is the order of the day in today's world, but please I plead you give me some benefit of doubt until I fail to prove you otherwise. Also, I'm ready to provide you with all school documents regarding my claims before you grant my prayers. Whatever amount you can assist I beg of you. Please come to my rescue so I can write my exams and God will richly bless each and everyone of you and replenish your sources. Bible says "ask and it shall be given". I pray this becomes my portion!!! Meanwhile, I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys with my problem. It was never my intention. Please contact me with the below number. Thank you.

Phone number: 070-3-8-7-7-5-9-9-8
You can also mail me on: mike4good247@gmail.com

Please you people should help me. I never prayed for this unfortunate situation. Exam is just tomorrow and I need to pay latest tomorrow morning.

Account No: 3082318395

Account Name: KUFRE-ABASI STEPHEN

First Bank.

God bless you richly.
Scammers everywhere you go
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by Jmk9292(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
This can't be in Nigeria... I know our system too well.
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by Yankee101: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
E don offend somebody
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by platinum131(m): 12:57am On Jun 06, 2019
Sorrento:
Igbos(Biafra)na dem na their ways grin

At least them get head...whether e flat or square...You wey no get head at all..how u won take explain yourself. grin
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by sweetgala(m): 1:07am On Jun 06, 2019
sankout:
What of those one flying our pastors

It doesn't matter who your passenger is if a pilot wants to operate within the Nigerian airspace and have access to all ancillary services he/she would need a medical cert

1 Like

Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by suremanpatriot: 2:24am On Jun 06, 2019
He wil go revalidate na. sad they should also put in constituyion for public office holders to hav psycho cert and med cert. Is more important than pilot,because pilotin a whole nation or pilotin a whole state is far greater than jst one plane pilot.
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by Mayflowa(m): 3:00am On Jun 06, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Six bleeping months it took them to detect this anomaly.
So if during that time he developed poor vision, or became epileptic, it would have remained undetected while the lives of passengers were at risk in his hands.
Naija I hail your efficiency.

It isn't that easy to detect things without the cooperation of the host company. There are things happening under your own very nose you don’t know about in many years. Na so life just be
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by Basher8583: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:
No be issue for this Country.
Give them 50k for bribery and kwarupsion then your license will be returned. grin
As you rubbish this country so shall your life be insha Allah.
Shameless thing
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:
No be issue for this Country.
Give them 50k for bribery and kwarupsion then your license will be returned. grin

Then he crashes a plane and the agency is held culpable due to negligence then the country goes up in arms against NCAA.A pilot has to be fit medically(mentally and physically) to fly a plane.

The agency did the right thing as the failure of the pilot to renew the medical certificate points at some underlying issues that his preventing the pilot from renewing the certificate.A dangerous thing to do.Very dangerous.
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2019
FINESHIRT:
OH TOMORROW IS EXAM. WHERE AM I GOING TO RUN TO? PLEASE KIND HEARTED NIGERIANS, COME TO MY RESCUE.

Dear Nigerians, please I need your assistance to enable me pay for my school fees. Before I proceed, please read the below link: https://www.studentvillage.one/cross-river-university-of-technology-crutech-no-fees-no-examination-policy/

That is the actual situation on ground. My first semester exams will be starting tomorrow being 6/6/2019 and I'm yet to pay for my fees due to financial difficulties. School policy is no school fees, no exams as explained in that link. I'm a 300level student of the said institution studying very hard to graduate with good grade. I understand that Internet fraud is the order of the day in today's world, but please I plead you give me some benefit of doubt until I fail to prove you otherwise. Also, I'm ready to provide you with all school documents regarding my claims before you grant my prayers. Whatever amount you can assist I beg of you. Please come to my rescue so I can write my exams and God will richly bless each and everyone of you and replenish your sources. Bible says "ask and it shall be given". I pray this becomes my portion!!! Meanwhile, I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys with my problem. It was never my intention. Please contact me with the below number. Thank you.

Phone number: 070-3-8-7-7-5-9-9-8
You can also mail me on: mike4good247@gmail.com

Please you people should help me. I never prayed for this unfortunate situation. Exam is just tomorrow and I need to pay latest tomorrow morning.

Account No: 3082318395

Account Name: KUFRE-ABASI STEPHEN

First Bank.

God bless you richly.

These account numbers should be flagged and reported to authorities as fraud related bank accounts.The account gets frozen,the owner shows up at the bank and is taking by police for questioning.Once it is certain that the bank account is not fraud related then the account owner is freed.The account owner will not be encouraged to do put it up online again.
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by martyns303(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Six bleeping months it took them to detect this anomaly.
So if during that time he developed poor vision, or became epileptic, it would have remained undetected while the lives of passengers were at risk in his hands.
Naija I hail your efficiency.

Authorities all over the world have no way of knowing when a pilot's medical license has expired. it is the responsibility of the pilot and the company he flies for to make sure the medical license is valid.

If you are below 40yrs old, the authority may not find out till after a year, and if you are 40 and above it will take 6 months for them to figure it out when you go for renewal. They may not even find out if nothing takes u to the NCAA. It is important for companies to make sure their pilots are current.
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by KristaPretty(f): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Basher8583:

As you rubbish this country so shall your life be insha Allah.
Shameless thing

So you Muslims Insult others and still call the name of your Useless Allah at the end Shows that your religion is full of nothing but psychopaths who insult others using the name of their god.
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by shiffynaani(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2019
Melison:
Abeg which site be this? I want 2 dey check commentaries too with my fav. Club
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by kiddkash(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2019
nofuckz:
medical license fa? as as how?.
i don't understand undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Did You Pay For Transportation today? / Agodi Gardens! / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.