Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,200 members, 7,957,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria (30842 Views)

Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport / Nigeria Air Prepares For Take-off - Expects Operating Licence In 2 Weeks / Can A Nigerian Enter Nigeria With Expired Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2019
From what I read I don’t think they can revoke his license bt they can suspend it till he does a medical test which will determine if he is fit or not to fly or have his license revoked.

My interpretation tho.
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by Basher8583: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:

So you Muslims Insult others and still call the name of your Useless Allah at the end Shows that your religion is full of nothing but psychopaths who insult others using the name of their god.

Please have some respect and keep that trap shut.
Decent Ladies should not be seen talking like this unless you are a red light trashy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by princeakino(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2019
This is purely fake news from the NACC, as far as I'm concerned, this news with mentioning the name of the pilot and the name of the airline, is fake.
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by KristaPretty(f): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2019
Basher8583:

Please have some respect and keep that trap shut.
Decent Ladies should not be seen talking like this unless you are a red light trashy

keep that trap shut Insha allah.
you are a red light trashy insha allah

Psycho
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by kogistar: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2019
HitSong:
Bitcoin is a scam! Beware!
you know nothing about bitcoin.
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by AlphaT1(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Six bleeping months it took them to detect this anomaly.
So if during that time he developed poor vision, or became epileptic, it would have remained undetected while the lives of passengers were at risk in his hands.
Naija I hail your efficiency.
They knew it from day 1...he has been 'oiling the palms' of officials and probably didn't 'oil it' again.
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by nigeriaschoolne(f): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2019
orbitalgis:

These account numbers should be flagged and reported to authorities as fraud related bank accounts.The account gets frozen,the owner shows up at the bank and is taking by police for questioning.Once it is certain that the bank account is not fraud related then the account owner is freed.The account owner will not be encouraged to do put it up online again.
The Cross River State university is ready for her new intake. If you are looking for a good school to be admitted into, CRUTECH isn't a bad idea at all. Check their requirements by clicking on this link https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng/crutech-post-utme-registration/ If peradventure you have chosen them already, click https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng/crutech-admission-list/ and check your status. No talk say I nor knack you the gist on time ooo
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2019
nofuckz:
medical license fa? as as how?.

You don't know
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by nofuckz(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
kiddkash:
i don't understand undecided
to God i confuse pass u
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by Omofranca(f): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
lefulefu:
u sure dis happened in nigeria? nigeria dat u can easily settle any matter with bribe.

come on now, we're not completely hopeless; remember how we successfully fought Ebola! grin
Re: Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Omofranca:

come on now, we're not completely hopeless; remember how we successfully fought Ebola! grin
dat ebola incident ehn..we were just damm lucky cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Going To The Uk For Studies Sept.2012/2013 Session / Accident Involving A Danfo & A Truck In Mile 12, Lagos, Caused By Over Speeding / Agodi Gardens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.