Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye (41855 Views)

Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by chrisxxx(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
All those unjustly anti-Jonathan will pay one after the other.
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by victorDanladi: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
If National assembly has nothing to do with politics why did you contest under the platform of a political party!

If you don't succumb to your party supremacy are you not indirectly making the Natiot assembly a PDP assembly like saraki did?

Only unintelligent Nigerian see a substance in what you said!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by Faponmile(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Some brains seem to be rebooting!
Yes, it may be due to personal ambition. But don't forget the fact that the Bible got to all so-called Christians today because a certain king in England wanted to divorce his wife and marry a new one. Since the Catholic creed is against divorce they forbade that action. What did he do?
He encouraged the establishment of the Anglican Church, had the Bible printed and shared to anybody who cared. MOST IMPORTANTLY HE GOT HIS NEW WIFE!

Roforofo dey brew. I hope Nigerians get to be the beneficiaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by Peacecore: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
baliyubla:
Sharp man already lobbying for PDP votes through Dino.

Ahmed Lawan will be Senate President in Potiskum and not Nigeria.

Anyone but Lawan and the fraud Gbaja. The independence of the Legislature must be safeguarded.
Gone is one d mist lucky men on earth to have excape ur arrow of destruction n now u've shifted it to Nduma...wicked boy
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by DoTheNeedful: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
asobo:
Those fronting for him are just been blind to the truth. With all his legislative experience, I can bet you Sen. Lawan constituency have nothing to show for such a long serving legislature. Ask people those from his constituency if you know any. Patiently waiting for Tuesday in house election.

Can you tell us what Ndume has done in his constituency over the same period of years as Lawan. Some of you would just come here and be acting wise and knowledgeable, whereas, you are just being sentimental and you obviously hate the ruling party and the present govt.

Come out straight and stop hiding behind conjectures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by gbagyiza: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
bangbangall:
Nigerians will miss Sen.Saraki

Joke apart saraki will be greatly miss. When u have yes sir kind of senate leadership, I tell u d country will be in great danger.

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by Benlag: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Foolish man so there a danger because Ndomie wont be senate president.
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by asobo: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
DoTheNeedful:

Can you tell us what Ndume has done in his constituency over the same period of years as Lawan. So of you would just come here and be acting wise and knowledgeable, whereas, you are just being sentimental and you obviously hate the ruling party and the present govt.

Come out straight and stop hiding behind conjectures.
I am a proud supporter of PDP and I owe nobody an apology to that effect. I am not a fan of Ndume and will never be one. In terns of constituency project, Lawal can't reach were Ndume is. Please if you have contacts in Borno and Yobe you can clear me out. Proudly PDP supporter

3 Likes

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by 01mcfadden(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Atiati09:
See below
They don dey come, one by one
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by aksule(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Let's fold our arms and see how things will revolve. Honestly, we all know that he who pays the piper, dictates the tune.
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by IamBlanco(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
The good people of kwara lost a true dogged senator. after four years their eyes will clear

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by ShaksBaba: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
I am not a fan of Ali Ndumme but he is right about the independence of the national assembly.
The purpose of the principle of separation of powers as expounded by Karl Max is to check excessive powers of the each arm of the goverment. Power corrupts and absolute power currupts absolutely. Istalling stooges of the executives will not help this democracy.
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by streeetcred: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
U call this being humble or lacking modern civilisation, may God help our youth oo, naija youths with kow IQ

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by sogodihno: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
asobo:
I am a proud supporter of PDP and I owe nobody an apology to that effect. I am not a fan of Ndume and will never be one. In terns of constituency project, Lawal can't reach were Ndume is. Please if you have contacts in Borno and Yobe you can clear me out. Proudly PDP supporter

Don't worry we are burying that ur useless looting party totally in 2023.
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by Indispensable85(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
This boko haram ndume should stop wasting time,he doesn't stand a chance against lawan since goje has stepped down from the race. Even the majority of pdp senators will prefer lawan to him any time any day. He lacks the charisma and temperament for such an exalted position.

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by Charly68: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
If Naija needs Senate president ,is it Ndume that was once accused of shielding Boko Haram that would now be sitting as Senate president..? The guy must be on weed
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by Minjim: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nbote:
Why d Presidency thinks a Senate controlled by dem is healthy for dis country is baffling... Why would dey b keen on controlling d Senate if dey aren't desperate to have things always go their way?

Apc is majority in the Senate. With that they control the Senate
Any party with majority usually control the Senate.

And the party members have a duty to put forward that most qualified member of Senate to supervise and safeguard the party's promise to the people.
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by akdjr(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
I am sure in your mind Atiku is coming. quote author=baliyubla post=79080897] Sharp man already lobbying for PDP votes through Dino.

Ahmed Lawan will be Senate President in Potiskum and not Nigeria.

Anyone but Lawan and the fraud Gbaja. The independence of the Legislature must be safeguarded.[/quote]
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by milliondollas(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by Kiddo01(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
The same set of people running the government. If a motor mechanic didn't perform well in Port Harcourt, will he perform better in Lagos?
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by goaldynboy: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Charly68:
If Naija needs Senate president ,is it Ndume that was once accused of shielding Boko Haram that would now be sitting as Senate president..? The guy must be on weed

Ndume is still better than the chief patron of boko haram called Buhari!

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by wolexter(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lol....Lawan will be SP and Gbaja will be speaker and all you haters hiding under the pretext of independence of the legislature will go into sorrow mode once again. But wait ain't you haters tired of losing out when it comes to PMB?
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by Insectkiller: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Whether you like am, whether u no like am..the thing be say Ahmed Lawan will be d Senate president because I think apc is wiser...

Not because I like anyone of them but even the Ali ndume or goje..
Is there any difference in them

The masses are the ones suffering from all these stupidd tussles..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by vikithor(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
see boko haram sponsor trying to fraternize cos of SP seat taaaaa fffffeeee doooooo
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:10am On Jun 07, 2019
victorDanladi:
If National assembly has nothing to do with politics why did you contest under the platform of a political party!

If you don't succumb to your party supremacy are you not indirectly making the Natiot assembly a PDP assembly like saraki did?

Only unintelligent Nigerian see a substance in what you said!
and he has no right to contest even as apc member right...?? you think party supremacy makes any sense in presidential system where the president can choose any body who fit to be cabinet member... in the US democrat controls house of reps republican senate has d country stop moving...?? there would be election on Tuesday if ndume wins he becomes senate president if he loses he becomes a floor member...dats democracy....see gbaja is campaigning across party lines and not depending on a useless concept as party supremacy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos / Police Officer Sleeping On Duty (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.