Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye (41854 Views)

Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:12am On Jun 07, 2019
ShaksBaba:
I am not a fan of Ali Ndumme but he is right about the independence of the national assembly.
The purpose of the principle of separation of powers as expounded by Karl Max is to check excessive powers of the each arm of the goverment. Power corrupts and absolute power currupts absolutely. Istalling stooges of the executives will not help this democracy.
your teacher told u Karl Marx...sorry for him or her...it was baron de Montesquieu who said powers should be separated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by amaben2020(m): 5:28am On Jun 07, 2019
I just hate Lawan, someone should help me ask him of any reasonable motion he has sponsored over the past 20yrs of being a parliamentarian

Gbaja is a fraudster and a druggie
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by Babaotori: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2019
Hello, i am here to advertise my work as a native doctor, consult me for any spiritual help.
contact me on +2347015054834.
our services include:
*BUSINESS BOOM* RICH WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICE* DO AS I SAY* YAHOO PLUS* GOOD LUCK* WIN COURT CASE* PROMOTION AT WORK* PROTECTION* JOB SUCCESS* LOTTO/POOL WIN* TRAVEL SUCCEED* SPIRITUAL POWER FOR MEN OF GOD* REGAIN LOSS PROPERTY.
For more information, just give baba a call on +2347015054834

1 Share

Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by Vincentchris4u: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2019
amaben2020:
I just hate Lawan, someone should help me ask him of any reasonable motion he has sponsored over the past 20yrs of being a parliamentarian

Gbaja is a frwhat about gbaja who has moved ,many motions and sponsored many bills u still call him a druggie ,pls be sincere to urself and take away all this sentimental politics away audster and a druggie
Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by booksrite(f): 12:33am On Jun 29, 2019
your teacher told u Karl Marx...sorry for him or her...it was baron de Montesquieu who said powers should be separated

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.