Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes (3590 Views)

Omg!! She Removed Her Pant And Bra For Mc Galaxy… This Is Crazy Etinosa Reveals / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 07, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
African Lady Seen On Top Of a Tree After She Removed Her Clothes Cutting Down The Branches Of The Tree With Her Bare Hands In Napoli, Italy.

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

Watch video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/06/nigerian-lady-seen-on-top-of-tree-after.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes by MVLOX(m): 5:51am On Jun 07, 2019
How did they confirm that she is a Nigerian....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 07, 2019
who else don't get the tittle, what does that mean?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes by kenny37(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2019
pls help me with that image of man with sponge and soap close to river
Re: Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes by Harry00(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2019
so every naked african woman is a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes by Karemarealty288(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Village people have finally located her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes by Tylgar: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2019
She is practicing snake in the monkey shadow if you know you know
Re: Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes by Jimbadly: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2019
Prolly an Edo girl who reneged on the oath she took with her madam to pay her 50,000 Euros within a year of doing oloshoism.

She underestimated the power of the juju oath administered by her madam and the native doctor before she was taken to Italy.

See how she has turned raving mad in Italy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. / Lilith The First Woman / Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.