Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat (3555 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Don't judge me out lawyers here

The moment we men start to realize women have the same right as us to cheat in a relationship the better..

The most faithful woman cheats with the person you'd never imagine her to do it with..

No matter how much you love your woman she will always want to experience something different at least for one.. expect if you have the original size ..and knows how to make use of it..

I give my girlfriend a whole day to cheat cus I know I'm not faithful, and I try not to allow jealousy take over during those times..

I'll tell you how I do it...
On my next trend..

2 Likes

Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by bigt2(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2020
This corona lockdown don affect so many.
A day to cheat? Shey you dey whine us ni?

5 Likes

Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by vibbb: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2020
What a generous boyfriend, keep it up.

But make it 1week next time.

2 Likes

Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Ladylite: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Why keep her if you love her enough just to allow her remain available to other guys
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by rilikalid(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2020
you did well. continue
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by proclinician: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Okayyy just learn this today. It's THREAD not TREND.

Its thread as in owu, eriri if u be igbo because it's usually long by the time people drop their inputs/comments.

When a thread goes viral and becomes extremely long, it becomes trendy.

3 Likes

Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2020
proclinician sadpost=88079751:

Its thread as in owu, eriri if u be igbo because it's usually long by the time people drop their inputs/comments.

2 Likes

Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Akinbahm(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
ifykris22:

The moment we men start to realize women have the same right as us to cheat in a relationship the better..

The most faithful woman cheats with the person you'd never imagine her to do it with..

No matter how much you love your woman she will always want to experience something different at least for one.. expect if you have the original size ..and knows how to make use of it..

I give my girlfriend a whole day to cheat cus I know I'm not faithful, and I try not to allow jealousy take over during those times..

On my next trend..

Dm me her contact, I wanna be the guy she cheats you with omugo!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by cyprus000: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2020
Well, your relationship is bereft of sacredness, cos it's only things we hold sacred that we shield from public pawing. just like you'll feel revoltingly incensed if you see your mom sleeping with another man while married to your father.

1 Like

Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Your Dad may not be your real Dad.. Go ask your mom
cyprus000:

Well, your relationship is bereft of sacredness, cos it's only things we hold sacred that we shield from public pawing. just like you'll feel revoltingly incensed if you see your mom sleeping with another man while married to your father.

3 Likes

Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by iPOOPinURmouth: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2020
ifykris22:

On my next trend..
you are a cuckold. U get turned in by the idea of your girl fucking someone else. Can i Bleep her?
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Survive this coronavirus first

iPOOPinURmouth:
you are a cuckold. U get turned in by the idea of your girl fucking someone else. Can i Bleep her?
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2020
You wan Bleep your sis No?

Akinbahm:

Dm me her contact, I wanna be the guy she cheats you with omugo!!!
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by iPOOPinURmouth: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2020
ifykris22:
Survive this coronavirus first

dont worry. So can i come and Bleep her while u watch?. I use to have a couple that always invited me to Bleep . the guy just leaves her with me or just watch. Too bad i relocated.
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Mind you , never said she cheated..
Ladylite:
Why keep her if you love her enough just to allow her remain available to other guys
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Do you know how many boys bleep your girl without you ever knowing??

You can never know grin grin
vibbb:

What a generous boyfriend, keep it up.

But make it 1week next time.
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Yeah if you're gonna be comfortable fucking your cousin, then whynot
iPOOPinURmouth:
dont worry. So can i come and Bleep her while u watch?. I use to have a couple that always invited me to Bleep . the guy just leaves her with me or just watch. Too bad i relocated.
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Carry her come dey with me. Walahi if if she no dump you then I no be semperty cheesy
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by iPOOPinURmouth: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2020
ifykris22:
Yeah if you're gonna be comfortable fucking your cousin, then whynot
i am not. I will be more comfortable fucking ur mama and gf in a hot steamy 3 some

1 Like

Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by cyprus000: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2020
ifykris22:
Your Dad may not be your real Dad.. Go ask your mom
hahaha! sorry, I had to laugh to relieve myself the mirthful pang of my psychological mastery.

Just look at how miserably agitated you became just by my use of ironic semantic to expose the big fat hypocrite you're.
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Elimon(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2020
My message is simple

Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Ladylite: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2020
ifykris22:
Mind you , never said she cheated..

Bros na from clap, dance dey enter abegi leave dat tin... One day trust will kee u
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2020
This coronavirus has affected many people I have to shout into someone's ear this morning so he can hear me well
Even in the process of shouting I was like shey he dey affect ear too nii sad
And op that's because she's is your girl friend
Tell that shit to your wife
And the rest is history angry
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2020
proclinician:

Can we see your results in English grin
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
Thank your Stars you relocate
If not all you will later need is just 6 fits lobatan angry
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by iPOOPinURmouth: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Thanks your Stars you relocate
If not all you will later need is just 6 fits lobatan angry
na, who for put me for the 6ft? the husband is the one that is still calling me to come and Bleep his wife
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Rickjordan(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2020
Mek the girl go get better pipe, she go continue dey sneak collect back to back when op dey sleep cheesy cheesy
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
na, who for put me for the 6ft? the husband is the one that is still calling me to come and Bleep his wife
Have seen issues like that before maybe the husband is impotent
But guy you still have to be careful
How are you sure they are not up to something sad
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
A whole day to whaaaaat?

Bro u just signed a contract of free 365days of cheating. U never just know.

Ur friends go chop
Neighbors go chop
Musa go chop
Akpan go chop
Landlord go chop
Ur brothers sef fit chop
Akpos go chop
Baba Bisi go chop
Alhaji go chop
Chief go chop

Beta to cheat without ur knowledge but u don cast

365days plenty
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by Freelane33(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
I can really do this only if the girl smells bad and I can’t tell her ( but” I “will tell her ) but If I can’t lol i’ll let other people have a taste of the smells too grin grin grin so that I won’t be the only one in the court ( not wicked ) good thing is not meant for only one person same as bad things D , so that others will be able to tell her because I can’t tell her . Ladies smell now a days bad smell .
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by farem: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
ifykris22:

On my next trend..

An unrepentant cheat is giving his slave a whole day to cheat.
The world is truly on the lockdown under the satanic siege
Re: I Give Her A Whole Day To Cheat by iPOOPinURmouth: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Have seen issues like that before maybe the husband is impotent
But guy you still have to be careful
How are you sure they are not up to something sad
no he is not impotent, there are times her bleeps her hard before i Bleep her , atimes we have 3 somes where , so impotent is out of it.
maybe you can tell me what they are up to. i miss that milf pussy. i plan to visit them in 2 months time. i am sure they must have replaced me by now grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Win This Game and Get 5k Each [Picture] / Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. / Ex-fiance, Josh "Babybrother" Wade, Releases Empress Njamah's Pussy And Boobs N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.