Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7389 Views)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:
Hahaha. Canada isn't bad too. Wish you luck with op grin
Lol you dey mind me? grin grin
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol you dey mind me? grin grin
Lol. I knew you wanted to jonse naa. grin
Re: . by pansophist(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ahhhhhhhh! its like the god of going obodo oyinbo is against me cry cry cry cry I hate cold ehn cry cry

I no forget you ooo, my cherry, my kidney, my liver how I wan forget you? I be say i make hustle for the both of us ni cry .

How have you been? smiley

Obodo oyibo plenty na. You can never go wrong with Portugal, e hot like naija almost all year round cool

Ayam fine o. Chilling. You nko? No kill yourself with hustle sha. I got you.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
pansophist:

Obodo oyibo plenty na. You can never go wrong with Portugal, e hot like naija almost all year round cool

Ayam fine o. Chilling. You nko? No kill yourself with hustle sha. I got you.
Port what? lai lai! grin I've not been there but I don't like the sound of it self grin grin

I'm good too, I won't nah. You be my own o, after you nah still you. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol. I knew you wanted to jonse naa. grin
lipsrsealed grin
Re: . by RandyX: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
Someone just sent me a dm. Please I do not remember or have access to the email I used in opening nairaland anymore so won't be able to forward it to him on your behalf. Kindly send an email directly to him on classicbachelor@yahoo.com and he would see it. If you are shy dont be cos he is very open minded. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: . by Safiaa(f): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sound so so dodgy.
Re: . by RandyX: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Safiaa:
Sound so so dodgy.
How? If I may ask. I'm just doing a friend a favour.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Reply fast I'm at the café right now, I wan print my CV grin grin
oh my days grin

1 Like

Re: . by Safiaa(f): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Why didn’t you upload his picture? Why can’t the friend make an account for himself?
RandyX:

How? If I may ask. I'm just doing a friend a favour.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
RandyX:
Someone just sent me a dm. Please I do not remember or have access to the email I used in opening nairaland anymore so won't be able to forward it to him on your behalf. Kindly send an email directly to him on classicbachelor@yahoo.com and he would see it. If you are shy dont be cos he is very open minded. Thanks for your understanding.
hmm very nice grin
Victorian
biacan
ibkayee
jodha
etc
are u interested?
available jardon based bachelor looking for home base wifey
hurry while d offer last

1 Like

Re: . by RandyX: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Safiaa:
Why didn’t you upload his picture? Why can’t the friend make an account for himself?
For the very reason you mentioned "a new account would look dodgy". He hasn't used nairaland before though he has heard of it. As for his picture, I didn't think it would be right for me to post another person's picture in public, I'm not very sure of the safety implications if you catch my drift.

2 Likes

Re: . by Safiaa(f): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ok
RandyX:

For the very reason you mentioned "a new account would look dodgy". He hasn't used nairaland before though he has heard of it. As for his picture, I didn't think it would be right for me to post another person's picture in public, I'm not very sure of the safety implications if you catch my drift.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
oh my days grin
Ah I want to give it better packaging. grin grin
Re: . by biacan(f): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:

hmm very nice grin
Victorian
biacan
ibkayee
jodha
etc
are u interested?
hurry while d offer last
What I've been praying for all my life cool
Re: . by victorian(f): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:

hmm very nice grin
Victorian
biacan
ibkayee
jodha
etc
are u interested?
hurry while d offer last

I'm not interested. Others should try their luck.

He could be a great catch, but not for me. I wish you girls best of luck smiley
Re: . by biacan(f): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
RandyX:

Do you want UK based or Canada based?
Please I want Canada base man don't let this one pass me by embarassed
Re: . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
biacan:
What I've been praying for all my life cool
preshy say uk base guys are selfish oo grin.i no know how true dat is grin.wey toks sef cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

I'm not interested. Others should try their luck.

He could be a great catch, but not for me. I wish you girls best of luck smiley
aghh

Re: . by RandyX: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
biacan:
Please I want Canada base man don't let this one pass me by embarassed
Sorry this one is UK based though you can practically go anywhere on holidays. But if you guys get along and agree to relocate to Canada that's up to the both of you to decide.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ah I want to give it better packaging. grin grin
hmm ok oo cheesy.hmm una no even ask for d guy pix.weda na a man of 87 yrs dey look for fwesh wife u know? cheesy
Re: . by victorian(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
aghh

Hahahahahahahah cheesy

Lefulefu, i don't deal in faceless date and a date that requires lots of ladies to contact him. Biko I no join the band wagon cheesy

I hate competing for a man's attention. I can imagine how many gazillion ladies have sent mails, CVS, raunchy pics and all.

I don't need such competition in my life right now grin

Gone are those days I use to compete. Not anymore.
What will be , will be.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahahah cheesy

Lefulefu, i don't deal in faceless date and a date that requires lots of ladies to contact him. Biko I no join the band wagon cheesy

I hate competing for a man's attention. I can imagine how many gazillion ladies have sent mails, CVS, raunchy pics and all.

What will be , will be.
u dat look like one beautiful halfcaste chinco with portable headlamps for front wink.make u send pics oo.d guy fit fall
Re: . by biacan(f): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
preshy say uk base guys are selfish oo grin.i no know how true dat is grin.wey toks sef cheesy
She's right though sad tax won finish them there for me it's either Canada or US e get one of our family friend wey dey us dey play basketball and e Neva marry wen him dey naija nah or greeting dey join us but my fada like the guy their blood jam I dey plan profess my love to him through wassup lemme see if e go accept he's a very cool guy tall and dark kiss kiss my mission 2019 cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
biacan:
She's right though sad tax won finish them there for me it's either Canada or US e get one of our family friend wey dey us dey play basketball and e Neva marry wen him dey naija nah or greeting dey join us but my fada like the guy their blood jam I dey plan profess my love to him through wassup lemme see if e go accept he's a very cool guy tall and dark kiss kiss my mission 2019 cheesy
thhis babe ehn grin u too sharp grin
Re: . by biacan(f): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
RandyX:

Sorry this one is UK based though you can practically go anywhere on holidays. But if you guys get along and agree to relocate to Canada that's up to the both of you to decide.
His social media handle please
Re: . by RandyX: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahahah cheesy

What will be , will be.

My sister it is not a competition, this guy is just looking for someone to settle down with and I asked to help him out by posting it here. I believe if something is meant for you no one can drag it with you. I'm pretty certain the guy in question is not after raunchy stuff so that shouldnt discourage you. If you think I have gone about it the wrong way and have a better suggestion please let me know.
Re: . by victorian(f): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
u dat look like one beautiful halfcaste chinco with portable headlamps for front wink.make u send pics oo.d guy fit fall

Lol.

grin

Let the matter rest jare.

He's needs a lady of 22-26.

I'm in my 30s, so lemme seat my assz down jeje.

At least I can ready and understand simple request and English.

E don do ooooo

Matter closed!
Re: . by biacan(f): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=lefulefu post=79115927]thhis babe ehn grin u too sharp grin[/uquote]In the main time make I dey use naija guys dey count scores lipsrsealed cheesy cool
Re: . by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
RandyX:

My sister it is not a competition, this guy is just looking for someone to settle down with and I asked to help him out by posting it here. I believe if something is meant for you no one can drag it with you. I'm pretty certain the guy in question is not after raunchy stuff so that shouldnt discourage you. If you think I have gone about it the wrong way and have a better suggestion please let me know.
oya oo victorian
Re: . by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=biacan post=79116019][/quote]u will never change cheesy
Re: . by biacan(f): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
u will never change cheesy
I'm still the innocent girl you know cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Generate NIN From My Tracking ID? / Help Me!am Accused Of What I Know Nothing About / If You Can't Handle Me At My Worst Then You Dont Deserve Me At My Best. True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.