Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7397 Views)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by RandyX: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
biacan:
His social media handle please
I thought you wanted Canadian?
Re: . by victorian(f): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
RandyX:

My sister it is not a competition, this guy is just looking for someone to settle down with and I asked to help him out by posting it here. I believe if something is meant for you no one can drag it with you. I'm pretty certain the guy in question is not after raunchy stuff so that shouldnt discourage you. If you think I have gone about it the wrong way and have a better suggestion please let me know.

No prob I understand . U didn't do anything the wrong way.

But I'm in my 30s.

He needs 22-26 Years lady.

So let it rest pls.

Don't mind lefulefu and his persistent nature smiley
Re: . by biacan(f): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
RandyX:

I thought you wanted Canadian?
Thought you said we can change location
Re: . by victorian(f): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
oya oo victorian

Lefulefu if I break your bones! U go leave me alone.

grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

Lefulefu if I break your bones! U go leave me alone.

grin
cheesy cheesy

Re: . by victorian(f): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
biacan:

Hahahahahahah cheesy

My belle ooo

Lol cheesy
Re: . by RandyX: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
biacan:
I wouldn't know that but If you guys hit it off it may be. Kindly send him an email. It's not my place to give out his personal information in a public space like this. I hope you can understand.
Re: . by victorian(f): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy

Lol cheesy

Funny you

1 Like

Re: . by biacan(f): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahah cheesy

My belle ooo

Lol cheesy

That was what he said nah sad
Re: . by biacan(f): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
RandyX:

I wouldn't know that but If you guys hit it off it may be. Kindly send him an email. It's not my place to give out his personal information in a public space like this. I hope you can understand.
Since he's on nairaland tell him to send me a mail I'll gladly respond wink
Re: . by RandyX: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
biacan:
Since he's on nairaland tell him to send me a mail I'll gladly respond wink
He's not on NL, I mentioned it before.
Re: . by biacan(f): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
RandyX:

He's not on NL, I mentioned it before.
He should created a new acct and mail me
Re: . by RandyX: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
biacan:
He should created a new acct and mail me
Be careful of people creating random accounts on NL to mail you. I wont recommend that as a viable option. If you do meet the criteria and if from the information given about him so far he seems like someone you would like to know further, kindly send him an email to the account provided. Trust me, he is open minded, it doesnt translate into you hitting on him in the society he lives in, it just shows you are willing to have a mature conversation. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: . by victorian(f): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
biacan:
That was what he said nah sad

Lol cheesy

You be real case! cheesy

Just contact the main guy involved and hear directly from the horses mouth.

Then both of you can come to feasible agreement on whether na UK or canada, if he choose you.

Simple smiley
Re: . by ibkayee(f): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:

hmm very nice grin
Victorian
biacan
ibkayee
jodha
etc
are u interested?
available jardon based bachelor looking for home base wifey
hurry while d offer last
Lol I’m not home based first of all, I’m Bri’ish

Second of all I’m gay
Re: . by essenceplus: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Second of all I’m gay

Gau meaning your ass hole has some ruptures and color distortion tongue

1 Like

Re: . by ibkayee(f): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Gau meaning your ass hole has some ruptures and color distortion tongue
Lol I’m female
Re: . by essenceplus: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol I’m female

Well Brit, you could be starting on your own gay trend lipsrsealed
Re: . by ibkayee(f): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Well Brit, you could be starting on your own gay trend lipsrsealed
Lol grin
Re: . by essenceplus: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol grin

Babe you're quick to dissociate yourself from naija, calling yourself Brit,but I know you I've on this forum, so what's up with the disconnect tongue

1 Like

Re: . by ibkayee(f): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Babe you're quick to dissociate yourself from naija, calling yourself Brit,but I know you I've on this forum, so what's up with the disconnect tongue
Lol you know what? cheesy

I am British but I was playing when I said it here, I will always also consider myself Nigerian lol

Lol I have a love hate relationship with Naija so I can never fully disassociate myself cheesy
Re: . by essenceplus: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol you know what? cheesy

I am British but I was playing when I said it here, I will always also consider myself Nigerian lol

Lol I have a love hate relationship with Naija so I can never fully disassociate myself cheesy

Such orgasmic energy. Someone's in good mood. Tell me, you just finished twerking for your gay partner in wet underpants tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:
Second of all I’m gay
grin
ibkayee:
Second of all I’m gay
haha
Re: . by ibkayee(f): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Such orgasmic energy. Someone's in good mood. Tell me, you just finished twerking for your gay partner in wet underpants tongue
Lol joker cheesy
Re: . by essenceplus: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol joker cheesy

grin Damn it. I'm caught.

Anyways you'll never feel the real 9ja no matter how much you take up from here. There's a cool and serene existence here, so you may wanna place a cap on the negative vibes been exuded here
I'd recommend regular weekly visits to a therapist if you consume too much of the hate on this sick forum
Re: . by ibkayee(f): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
essenceplus:

grin Damn it. I'm caught.

Anyways you'll never feel the real 9ja no matter how much you take up from here. There's a cool and serene existence here, so you may wanna place a cap on the negative vibes been exuded here
I'd recommend regular weekly visits to a therapist if you consume too much of the hate on this sick forum
Lol I’ve been to Naija before plenty of times, plus a lot of my friendship/acquaintance circles consist of Nigerians, as well as family so the ‘aura’ isn’t new to me. I’m already familiar with the madness
Re: . by essenceplus: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol I’ve been to Naija before plenty of times, plus a lot of my friendship/acquaintance circles consist of Nigerians, as well as family so the ‘aura’ isn’t new to me. I’m already familiar with the madness

Madness you say. Huphm, you sound single, some hot loving from a cute naija guy will cure you. Not to worry, its on its way.
Re: . by ibkayee(f): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Madness you say. Huphm, you sound single, some hot loving from a cute naija guy will cure you. Not to worry, its on its way.
Lol what is single sounding about it?

Nah I’m not single
Re: . by essenceplus: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol what is single sounding about it?

Nah I’m not single

OK. Damn you spend much time here for a non single if I'm your guy, I'll smash your phone and toss you a Nokia 3310 old model tongue
Re: . by ibkayee(f): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
essenceplus:

OK. Damn you spend much time here for a non single if I'm your guy, I'll smash your phone and toss you a Nokia 3310 old model tongue
Lool and ooh wow violence
Re: . by essenceplus: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Lool and ooh wow violence

Na da. Just catching trips. Cya. And oh my regards to Bob btw
Re: . by ibkayee(f): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Na da. Just catching trips. Cya. And oh my regards to Bob btw
Yeah I’m playing too, take care. Lol yeah will do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend / Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around / She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.