Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7386 Views)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by jedisco(m): 1:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Why do I have a gut feeling that this whole thing would boomerang for the ladies involved and may be used as a means to blackmail them?
Let's hope we don't get to read awry stories on NL after a while
Re: . by RandyX: 2:37am On Jun 08, 2019
jedisco:
Why do I have a gut feeling that this whole thing would boomerang for the ladies involved and may be used as a means to blackmail them?
Let's hope we don't get to read awry stories on NL after a while
Not everyone lives a life of dishonesty. I have insisted time without number that ladies here don't subject themselves to random people sending them dms, or posting their numbers here. Those who would be sending an email to the account provided would not have their nairaland monikers displayed when they send an email and neither does my friend know who is who on NL as he isn't on NL himself. They are even free to create a new email address to use if they want. I can't see the possible harm with the way I have gone about it. If you know of any dangers to people's privacy or how this arrangement could boomerang please highlight it that would be much appreciated.
Re: . by haryomikun(m): 3:39am On Jun 08, 2019
Preshy561:

Lool. You can still apply oo, just that we shall be sending money to you for maintenance. You see, my friend's sister that got a white collar job there couldn't be sustained with just the job, she started braiding to make up for her taxes and expenses over there. They buy attachment from here and send over there for her to sell and use to braid aswel.

All these western countries shaa grin, Germany is not bad atall, but there racism has over the years, sprang like never before. The way they are deporting Nigerians now eeh. cry

Babe you can lie ooo. White collar job in the UK and she can't keep up with tax? Did she buy a Tesla with her 6 month salary?

You can lie o!
Re: . by cvibe2: 4:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Warning to all the ladies applying for Obodo Oyinbo husband.

Whatever you do, just don't let him impregnate you before marriage, Or before you collect your Visa to go and join him in his base abroad.

If not, sorry is your case...if you want experience, I will show you two different young ladies that all these Obodo oyinbo guys have impregnated with I want to marry you and take you abroad.

These two young ladies are seating with babies now, no marriage, no Visa, no abroad, no or scanty child support from the "I want to marry you and take you abroad"

The guys have long returned to their abroad, hardly send child support, the ladies have been turned to baby Mama's and left alone to care for the kids. The ladies are looking depressed and dejected everyday.
I feel for them

biacan
Victorian
Preshy561
Ibkayee

Don't say I didn't tell you.
My own 50cents.
Re: . by RandyX: 4:40am On Jun 08, 2019
cvibe2:

Whatever you do, just don't let him impregnate you before marriage, Or before you collect your Visa to go and join him in his base abroad.

If not, sorry is your case...if you want experience, I will show you two different young ladies that all these Obodo oyinbo guys have impregnated with I want to marry you and take you abroad.

These two young ladies are seating with babies now, no marriage, no Visa, no abroad, no or scanty child support from the "I want to marry you and take you abroad"

The guys have long returned to their abroad, hardly send child support, the ladies have been turned to baby Mama's and left alone to care for the kids. The ladies are looking depressed and dejected everyday.
I feel for them

biacan
Victorian
Preshy561
Ibkayee

My own 50cents.
It appears those two friends of yours wanted to use pregnancy to hold obodo oyinbo man (like you call it) down. No decent girl gets pregnant before marriage and I would advise you to tell your friends not to get pregnant for anyone out of wedlock, whether it is Drake or Speed Darlington, obodo oyinbo person or village champion. what is wrong is wrong.
Re: . by cvibe2: 4:52am On Jun 08, 2019
RandyX:

It appears those two friends of yours wanted to use pregnancy to hold obodo oyinbo man (like you call it) down. No decent girl gets pregnant before marriage and I would advise you to tell your friends not to get pregnant for anyone out of wedlock, whether it is Drake or Speed Darlington, obodo oyinbo person or village champion. what is wrong is wrong.

Nah, they were sweet talked with go and do your passport, family introduction, igbanku and the likes.

My warnings to all ladies still stands. Be on your guard against getting pregnant for Obodo oyinbo until you have collected your Visa and you are sure you can actually join your Obodo Oyinbo husband in his base.
Re: . by victorian(f): 5:52am On Jun 08, 2019
cvibe2:

I feel for them

biacan
Victorian
Preshy561
Ibkayee

My own 50cents.

You are nuts!

Do u think. I don't have experience from guys abroad asking for wives?

You must be stupid mentioning my name . Better go and help those two friends of yours saddled with babies and left on their own by their abroad bobo .

Na today, I have experience with abroad guys? Have u gone mad?

When I said I'm not interested I wasn't joking or saying it for fun!

Useless Cretin.

Do you know how many abroad guys I'm chatting with? Or known for many years till date. None has impregnated me or left me with a baby or babies.

Most Guys in Nigeria that are so useless, only thing them know na to fucvk fucvk upandan, leaving millions of girls pregnant and as baby mama's. Every nook and corner u will see single moms, no husband. And you are there typing rubbish! Single ladies who are intact with no kids are becoming extinct and u are there spewing trash! About abroad guys. Only God knows how many innocent girls uv impregnate and turned to after one. Ode oshi.

Jealousy will not kill you as you read ladies online excitedly send their CVS to guys abroad. When the ones in Nigeria are so useless . Work u won't work! Even when u work, stinginess kill una there! No responsible girl takes u serious anymore.

Marry you won't marry, Na to play girls up and down, leaving them pregnant.

Village hegoat!
Re: . by cvibe2: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2019
victorian:

You are nuts!

Do u think. I don't have experience from guys abroad asking for wives?

You must be stupid mentioning my name . Better go and help those two friends of yours saddled with babies and left on their own by their abroad bobo .

Na today, I have experience with abroad guys? Have u gone mad?

When I said I'm not interested I wasn't joking or saying it for fun!

Useless Cretin.

Do you know how many abroad guys I'm chatting with? Or known for many years till date. None has impregnated me or left me with a baby or babies.

Most Guys in Nigeria that are so useless, only thing them know na to fucvk fucvk upandan, leaving millions of girls pregnant and as baby mama's. Every nook and corner u will see single moms, no husband. And you are there typing rubbish! Single ladies with no kids are becoming extinct and u are there spewing trash! About abroad guys. Only God knows how many innocent girls uv impregnate and turned to after one. Ode oshi.

Jealousy will not kill you as you read ladies online excitedly send their CVS to guys abroad. When the ones in Nigeria are so useless . Work u won't work! Even when u work, stinginess kill una there! No responsible girl takes u serious anymore.

Marry you won't marry, Na to play girls up and down, leaving them pregnant.

Village hegoat!

Why do you have so much anger and bitterness in you?
Have you got a comprehension challenge?

I seem to have touched a wrong nerve in you, but hey you didn't have to display the Hallmarks and Trademarks of an evening newspaper.

2 Likes

Re: . by victorian(f): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2019
cvibe2:

Why do you have so much anger and bitterness in you?
Have you got a comprehension challenge?

I seem to have touched a wrong nerve in you, but hey you didn't have to display the Hallmarks and Trademarks of an evening newspaper.

No be only evening newspaper , na midnight newspaper.

At least I'm still intact and frosh from una rooving dicks ,looking for whom to impregnate and dump next. Nonsense

Who asked you for your unsolicited advice and you are the worst of them all.

Bloody hypocrite.

Don't go and look after your babymamas and kids littered everywhere.

Smhhhh
Re: . by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2019
Safiaa:
Sound so so dodgy.

Ah wait oh, No be London you dey live?

RandyX

Abeg OP. See your future wife here oh, don't miss her, Make sure you have money sha, because this one like money die! Just send her PM.

Well, Good luck to you both. wink
Re: . by MrDebonair: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2019
Preshy561. Stop your hasty generalization. The people you know in the UK living from hand to mouth don't mean every Nigerian in UK lives from hand to mouth.

Your so called person who takes on braiding to supplement income may not be a full time worker or probably uneducated or non-professional.

Stop discouraging others with your lopsided mentality. Best you also apply, you may just be fortunate. Only then can you experience it yourself and not on some hearsay or some baseless random chat.

Good luck.

By the way Pochantas send me an email.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Most useless thread ever. So the so called UK based guy looking for wife has no family in Nigeria to do the search on his behalf? No serious minded man will come online in a chase for a wife. As for the ladies sending PMs, good luck. I hope your esteems won't be trashed cos he's only gonna select one at the expense of the rest. As for me, with all the degrees I don gather, the only time I'd send out my CV is in a search for job and not some abroad based nigga. If you want a wife, you'd do the chasing not otherwise. As for the UK nigga, CV keeee you dia..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2019
See the way people carry this thread for head like agege bread grin

Re: . by Divay22(f): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
I'm only here to enjoy the show.

Coke and popcorn pls cool

1 Like

Re: . by Wizywiz(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2019
Chiomzee:
am CHIOMA from delta state but base in lagos...age 22 born september 8 1997,if he want me to locate or stay here in nigeria is his decision 08149822139 u can call or add me on whatsapp
see this one they say send mail u don drop number...so u dey find husband too...u don love FALZ and WIZKID finish.......

Re: . by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Safiaa:
Ok
Apply if you want to and stop asking silly questions
Re: . by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol I’m not home based first of all, I’m Bri’ish

Second of all I’m gay

1 Like

Re: . by Safiaa(f): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2019
grin grin
I
omokoginimi:
Apply if you want to and stop asking silly questions
Re: . by RandyX: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2019
cvibe2:

Nah, they were sweet talked with go and do your passport, family introduction, igbanku and the likes.

My warnings to all ladies still stands. Be on your guard against getting pregnant for Obodo oyinbo until you have collected your Visa and you are sure you can actually join your Obodo Oyinbo husband in his base.

If they agreed to get pregnant because of those things you mentioned. They aren't decent ladies. What part of "married before babies" don't they understand?
Re: . by RandyX: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
destinyy23:
Most useless thread ever. So the so called UK based guy looking for wife has no family in Nigeria to do the search on his behalf? No serious minded man will come online in a chase for a wife. As for the ladies sending PMs, good luck. I hope your esteems won't be trashed cos he's only gonna select one at the expense of the rest. As for me, with all the degrees I don gather, the only time I'd send out my CV is in a search for job and not some abroad based nigga. If you want a wife, you'd do the chasing not otherwise. As for the UK nigga, CV keeee you dia..
I am the one posting this online to help him find a decent lady. The country he lives in, it's very normal for people to meet online and when I discussed it with him he had no problems with that. How else do you expect him to meet his Nigerian sweetheart?. His family may not know the exact hidden characteristics of the lady they think is best for him and even if they do, in the end he still has to communicate and build rapport with that person to see if there can be any chemistry yeah? so how do you expect him to do that? By teleporting to and fro? What if they don't connect? Perhaps she prefers a Korean instead? Family arrangement is restricting due to family expectations getting in the way of individual commitment to truly desiring each other. Online is liberating as no one is committed prior to their respective decisions to want to move things further or not.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Safiaa:
grin grin
I
tongue tongue
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrDebonair:
Preshy 561. Stop your hasty generalization. The people you know in the UK living from hand to mouth don't mean every Nigerian in UK lives from hand to mouth.

Your so called person who takes on braiding to supplement income may not be a full time worker or probably uneducated or non-professional.

Stop discouraging others with your lopsided mentality. Best you also apply, you may just be fortunate. Only then can you experience it yourself and not on some hearsay or some baseless random chat.

Good luck.

By the way Pochantas send me an email.

I see your points, but are you rich Sir?
Re: . by Bossjakande: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
pocohantas:
Is he rich? Like rich? I can be all that for him, that is if he is rich though.
his not looking for sex mate. dont think ur hole can get u any man u want.if u cant give him wat he want keep quiet ur mouth let serious matured lady apply

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
his not looking for sex mate. dont think ur hole can get u any man u want.if u cant give him wat he want keep quiet ur mouth let serious matured lady apply

When I am ready for you, when I am done with you. I will reset that algorithm that makes you type silly English. Continue to enter my lane.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
I am kosiana from ijebu
I am blue in complexion
I am very tall like iroko tree
I am yanshed and breasted
So when are we going to marry
Re: . by Bossjakande: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
ibkayee:
Lol I’m not home based first of all, I’m Bri’ish
Second of all I’m gay
are u for real dear.gay?
Re: . by Bossjakande: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
pocohantas:

When I am ready for you, when I am done with you. I will reset that algorithm that makes you type silly English. Continue to enter my lane.
wich lane u get. wat concern me and u.I will attack wen I see a stupid comments as dis.most get a wife or hubby thru internet but to u is a joke. u tried to give girls bad names u and those useless feminist. is money everything. d guy might be serious a someone life is about to change foreva.like I said u if u got noting meaningful to say den get lost.go meet Ned nwoko DAT will give u money and make u a slave.

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
wich lane u get. wat concern me and u.I will attack wen I see a stupid comments as dis.most get a wife or hubby thru internet but to u is a joke. u tried to give girls bad names u and those useless feminist. is money everything. d guy might be serious a someone life is about to change foreva.like I said u if u got noting meaningful to say den get lost.go meet Ned nwoko DAT will give u money and make u a slave.

C'mon shut up, did I tell you I came here to find husband? I like money, so? Am I not entitled to my choice?

Thunder fire that your mouth there. Arindin!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Bossjakande: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
pocohantas:

C'mon shut up, did I tell you I came here to find husband? I say shut up. I like money, so? Am I not entitled to my choice?

Thunder fire that your mouth there. Arindin!
I know if is to curse and use bad words ur mouth is sharp for dat young girl like u telling me to shut up.we are on internet dats why u can say wat u want without fear. I let u go continue to worship money. dont look for love and happiness.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
[s]
Bossjakande:
I know if is to curse and use bad words ur mouth is sharp for dat young girl like u telling me to shut up.we are on internet dats why u can say wat u want without fear. I let u go continue to worship money. dont look for love and happiness.
[/s]

Nonsense and omokoginimi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ibkayee(f): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
are u for real dear.gay?
Yes dear
Re: . by Bossjakande: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Nonsense and omokoginimi.
who is omokoginimi d person follow me but I cant follow again.is the person nofavors?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Bought An Expensive Wife @mbaise-imo State / Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing / Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.