Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Teni Goes Mad In Ghana,i Will Chew Patapaa's Testicles Before I Return 2 Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teni Goes Mad In Ghana,i Will Chew Patapaa's Testicles Before I Return 2 Nigeria (1618 Views)

Patapaa Can Chop Me For 3 Hours, Girlfriend Reveals. / One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Goes Mad In Ghana,i Will Chew Patapaa's Testicles Before I Return 2 Nigeria by Team990(f): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nigerian songstress Teniola Apata monotonously known as Teni has arrived in Ghana for Ghana Meets Naija 2019.

Some media men were at the airport to welcome her.

In an interview with Afroscandal TV, Teni was asked how prepared she came and that if she can floor Medikal and Patapaa?

In reply, she noted that she has come with the best skills ever and that she has come with iron teeth and will chew Patapaa's testicles tomorrow before turing back to Nigeria.
Watch video below:

LINK TO WATCH AND PICS BELOW

CLICK TO SEE ALL
http://www.afroscandal.com/i-will-chew-patapaas-testicles-at-ghana-meets-naija-for-your-case-hit-maker-teni-goes-wild/

Re: Teni Goes Mad In Ghana,i Will Chew Patapaa's Testicles Before I Return 2 Nigeria by majamajic(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
teni

her latest songs no measure up ,
Re: Teni Goes Mad In Ghana,i Will Chew Patapaa's Testicles Before I Return 2 Nigeria by Ericmusic(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
dis girl sef
Re: Teni Goes Mad In Ghana,i Will Chew Patapaa's Testicles Before I Return 2 Nigeria by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
what can I say

(1) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Nigerian Women Sell Their Bodies For Money ???? / Cheating House Wife / When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.