Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,072 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Cheating House Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating House Wife (1613 Views)

A Shocked House Wife Found A 12ft Long Python Rearing Up In Her Toilet / Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image / Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating House Wife by ibrahim1: 3:08am On Feb 21, 2020
The guy have been fucking my wife for a while now untill i stumled on there conversations on facebook,the anoying part is that i know this guy personally, and is very much younger than my wife, never trust any guys with your wife

Re: Cheating House Wife by nlPoster: 3:46am On Feb 21, 2020
Quite sure this is a fake multiple id.

Registered June 8 2006, online for 52 minutes 53 seconds.

Mods, ban this person please.

Are you kidding me. undecided

How could you have been on the site this long and still have no sense?

Jesus Christ.
Re: Cheating House Wife by Kobicove(m): 4:50am On Feb 21, 2020
ibrahim1:
The guy have been fucking my wife for a while now untill i stumled on there conversations on facebook,the anoying part is that i know this guy personally, and is very much younger than my wife, never trust any guys with your wife

So what do you want us to do about it? undecided
Re: Cheating House Wife by blackboy(m): 5:36am On Feb 21, 2020
Their English is terrible. Imagine these are teachers. No wonder the country's education is like ...
Re: Cheating House Wife by lifenajeje(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2020
From this post I just confirmed they were colleagues ...

Like I commented earlier stop giving urself high blood pressure ..

All ur screenshots proves nothing .
Re: Cheating House Wife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2020
ibrahim1:
Honestly, no evidence of infidelity in all conversations BUT...

Don't let this be swept under the carpet
Re: Cheating House Wife by Triniti(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Naija marriage these days don tire person walahi
Re: Cheating House Wife by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2020
There is no need to investigate. As long as you're a 1 minute man, she's already cheating on you. That guy has a crush her or vice versa when they were in school. Crushes always want to have a taste, even if it's just once.

Sadly, the moment she eats once and it's sweet, she'll want to eat again and again as long as she doesn't get caught.

(1) (Reply)

Cheating With Medicated Glasses / When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship / 10k Giveaway To The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.