Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? (2569 Views)

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? / Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Goldenonyx: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
I was in my friends house last weekend and I saw something that I feel is an anomaly. My friend who is 24 and his sister (21) actually see themselves Unclad. The sis is comfortable undressing in front of her bro and vice versa. I am an only child, so I'm in no position to judge if this is normal or not. So I'm throwing this to the house, is Unclothedness in the family a normal thing?
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by whowantfuck(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
k
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by OKOATA(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Goldenonyx:
I was in my friends house last weekend and I saw something that I feel is an anomaly. My friend who is 24 and his sister (21) actually see themselves Unclad. The sis is comfortable undressing in front of her bro and vice versa. I am an only child, so I'm in no position to judge if this is normal or not. So I'm throwing this to the house, is Unclothedness in the family a normal thing?
Bros mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
it's normal in the 21st century
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by yomi007k(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
tongue

Take me along during your next visit. I need to see for myself.

6 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
undecided Mind yuh business son...
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by MJBOLT: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
next time,upload picture and video evidence for proper analysis

Goldenonyx:

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
its not normal.its probably an endtime family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Deepfeel(m): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
HORLADSTAR:
It was normal in the 20th century, not in this corrupt 21st century undecided
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Eze2000(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Undressing down to undies is the limit of normalcy in any good family. You find this only where the family grew up together in a confined space, etc father, mother and kids all in one room. I am betting this is what you saw with your friend.

The problem is poverty. Those who grew up having their own rooms, total privacy, as kids will never understand this issue.

I take it you are just curious, hence this trend and now you have an answer. In delicate matters like this involving families, be careful or you will get an army of enemies all at a go.

5 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by chiommy123(f): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Its normal na. I do it alot too no Biggy
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Johnlordson: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
why not ask your father
first go to his room when he's neaked then ask his
f**king black nyatch.....if he has dance he'll tell you
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Eze2000(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

It was normal in the 20th century, not in this corrupt 21st century undecided

Hi there!

looks like we always answer present on trends involving complex personalites.

Strange.
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Deepfeel(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Eze2000:

Hi there!

looks like we always answer present on trends involving complex personalites.

Strange.
Hello bro
Lol yeah I noticed, how are you today?
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Deepfeel(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Eze2000:
Undressing down to undies is the limit of normalcy in family. You find this only where the family grew up to gether in a confined space, etc father, mother and kids all in one room. I am betting this is what you saw with your friend.

The problem is poverty. Those who grew up having their own rooms, total privacy, as kids will never understand this issue.

I take it you are just curious, hence this trend and now you have an answer. In delicate matters like involving families, be careful or you will get an army of enemies all at a go.

Lol you are right there ,
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Eze2000(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Deepfeel:
Hello bro Lol yeah I noticed, how are you today?
I am good, thamk you.

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Goldenonyx:
This is serious, I haven't heard about something like this in ages,since my child hood,there is a loud message or secret here,I sense a case of insest ,something the parents over looked when these kids where growing up until the got used to it and abandoned the act,so now its a normal thing for them to see each other naked,I can't even stare at my sister in her bra or bikini not to say naked? If its not a case of insest then their family has a history of a very strange tradition which agrees with this practice as a form to attract good fortune, anything I just said is a guess,but its not a normal act,and you shouldn't be comfortable with that.
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Geeone20: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
It’s not normal, there should come a time where the line has to be drawn, clearly indicating to your kids what should be and shouldn’t be, especially when yournkids are advancing in age.
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Foodforthought: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
OKOATA:
Bros mind your business.
This is the most disgusting attitude I know and it is akin to Nigerians. If you want to mind your business, don't open the thread. Someone is looking for knowledge because he felt awkward seeing a thing for the first time. When you see your wife and ur gateman unclad in a room, on the bed....please mind your business.

5 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Goldenonyx: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2019
OKOATA:
Bros mind your business.

Alright boss
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by OKOATA(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Foodforthought:

This is the most disgusting attitude I know and it is akin to Nigerians. If you want to mind your business, don't open the thread. Someone is looking for knowledge because he felt awkward seeing a thing for the first time. When you see your wife and ur gateman unclad in a room, on the bed....please mind your business.
If you give the guy an advice would he go to meet his friend and sister "hey I posted something on nairaland and here is what people are saying". When I said mind your business he should understand better.
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Goldenonyx: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
HORLADSTAR:

So what's going to happen in the 22nd century?
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by MarianaTrench: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
It happens in some families but it's not very common...

This does not necessarily mean that it's wrong

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is Shattered / Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) / Aboki Road Seller Enjoys This Curve Lady Rubbing His Chest By The Road (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.