Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) (2572 Views)

Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend / 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel / Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by nmonaco: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
A woman was inconsolable this morning after a man said to be her husband, slumped and reportedly died at Ojota bustop in Lagos state.

Twitter user who witnessed the sad incident, wrote

The man on ground died on transit this morning upon his arrival with his wife at Ojota bus stop, Lagos. Cause of death unknown. This Life

Watch the video below https://naijacampusjams.com/man-slumps-and-dies-at-bustop-in-lagos-video/

Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by nmonaco: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
cool
Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by nmonaco: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by nmonaco: 1:33am On Feb 02, 2020
cry
Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by BlackfireX: 5:08am On Feb 02, 2020
APC.

Another

Pain

Cometh

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by Youngkingjaey1: 6:46am On Feb 02, 2020
P
Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by segebase(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Buhari
Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by nmonaco: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by nmonaco: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2020

Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by nmonaco: 1:19am On Feb 03, 2020
grin
Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by jmonaco(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
cry cry
Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by Lamanii22(f): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Cause of death won't pass HBP... Most people are stressed..
Re: Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) by proclinician: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
That man needs cardiopulmonary resuscitation and artificial respiration to wake up till help comes but here is one inch away from hell.

If hell fire exists, nigerians go full there because its almost impossible to be upright in doings. People that keep by the book are seen as insane. Just this evening i stopped at a traffic light that showed red and a count down waiting for green. There was no car before me the shortly some cars started queuing up behind and horns were blaring oga move this thing na oga go jooor. I tire. But this thing is red which means stop. They started to crosscarpet and overtake me to move on.

This is ridiculous

(1) (Reply)

Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... / It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense / Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.