Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1361502 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lildairo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bellaluve:
Oh I see. That means I'm yet to get the second mail.

How did you see the new dates? Was the calendar showing when you logged in or you clicked on the "reschedule appointment" button first?

I saw it here on Nairaland. Someone posted that there are now available dates for December 11 in Lagos. So I terminated my Abuja appointment immediately and booked with Lagos.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lildairo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lete:
When checking to reschedule appointments, see the attachment of a notice there.

Does it mean that once you exceed the viewing time of that page you can no longer even check for earliest dates??

I think there's a limit for a day. If you reach that limit, you'd be barred from it till the following date.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Stalon99(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please gurus in the house I need your advice. I applied to two schools ( Marymount University Arlington Georgia and Bowie State University Maryland). I got admitted into Marymount University for the Spring 2021. But for some reasons I prefer Bowie state University. And I am waiting for their admission decision. Though what is left to complete my application is WES evaluation. WES is yet to complete the evaluation and send to Bowie. Now I'm afraid that due to the delays in Wes evaluation I may not make it for spring admission. I really want spring admission. Now my question is this; is it possible for me to request an i-20 from Marymount, schedule an interview then when I get to USA I change school to Bowie state University.
NOTE: I got no funding from Marymount.
Gurus in the house kindly advise me please.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GeoOla25(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lildairo:

I saw it here on Nairaland. Someone posted that there are now available dates for December 11 in Lagos. So I terminated my Abuja appointment immediately and booked with Lagos.
On my dashboard there is room to request for emergency appointments again... I hope this won’t have the MRV limit if I re submit my request
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GeoOla25(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hollyholy:

Did you attach sevis payment receipt?
Yes I did
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lete: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lildairo:

I think there's a limit for a day. If you reach that limit, you'd be barred from it till the following date.

Ok, thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lildairo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
GeoOla25:

On my dashboard there is room to request for emergency appointments again... I hope this won’t have the MRV limit if I re submit my request

Honestly, I can't tell.

But I don't think it would have since you've not t
Cancelled your appointment b4.

You can only cancel an appointment once.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by HisEminence(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
UPDATE!!!

F2 Visa approved

So thankful to God and everyone here . I will send in my transcript when I'm calm.

���

23 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lete: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
GeoOla25:

Really?? How? I can’t see on mine.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Bellaluve(f): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ok thanks
Lildairo:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Bellaluve(f): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
I attached mine as well. Wonder why they bounced me
GeoOla25:

Yes I did
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GeoOla25(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bellaluve:
Ok thanks
Check your dashboard is there availability to request for emergency request there now?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lete: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lildairo:

Honestly, I can't tell.

But I don't think it would have since you've not t
Cancelled your appointment b4.

You can only cancel an appointment once.

I have cancelled any appointment before. But it’s showing on the dashboard that if you cancel an appointment then u will have to pay another MRV fee before you can book another appointment.

I’m just confused, I don’t know what to do now. It’s now showing that I have exceeded my limit of viewing that page for the day. Until tomorrow.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Bellaluve(f): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
No, there isn't
GeoOla25:

Check your dashboard is there availability to request for emergency request there now?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by jhidey08(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
My Emergency request was just approved now, Abuja Embassy. I’ve been able to reschedule from February 2021 to November 23.
I don’t know if this information would be helpful to anyone here.

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Bellaluve(f): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Don't worry about the warning. It shows in mine as well. Wait until tomorrow, then try again
Lete:

I have cancelled any appointment before. But it’s showing on the dashboard that if you cancel an appointment then u will have to pay another MRV fee before you can book another appointment.

I’m just confused, I don’t know what to do now. It’s now showing that I have exceeded my limit of viewing that page for the day. Until tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GeoOla25(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
jhidey08:
My Emergency request was just approved now, Abuja Embassy. I’ve been able to reschedule from February 2021 to November 23.
When did you submit a request and can you help with the reason for emergency that u wrote ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Bellaluve(f): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Congratulations
jhidey08:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by gyal500: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Concerning this!!! Please help guys. So online, I already booked a date for Nov 13. When I requested emergency date they gave me Oct 26. Bear in mind i still had my nov 13 date online. But this oct 26 date, they canceled it and rescheduled because of the protests at the time. they moved it to nov 13!! imagine! now i have two appointment slots for that same day. I now got the email that i should book june 19 2021 for them to confirm my nov 13 emergency date. I told them if i cancel my nov 13 date online I will have to pay another fee! it does not make sense, I have the same day online already. Can i miss my emergency appintment and just go for the normal one. Emergency was at 8am, normal one says 9am. Because its not me paying another 60k to find date online that will already be finished.
Youngstown:

Seems we all into this together. As at when I got the mail, that particular date they asked us to schedule wasn't available. I proceeded to booking an emergency appointment using the date I scheduled for in December. Enquired from them if that ok, only for them to mail me and say I should follow the instructions if i wanna use the nov 13 date. My challenge is it showing me a warning that if I cancel I will need to pay. And there is no emergency drop down at the top left of my page, probably cus I have booked once or something. Have you tried mailing them?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by jhidey08(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
GeoOla25:

When did you submit a request and can you help with the reason for emergency that u wrote ?
I submitted it last Tuesday (3rd November).
My reason was that Failure to secure a visa means I’ll lose my admission as I’ve already deferred once.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by tobypills(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
jhidey08:

When did you apply pls?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by jhidey08(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bellaluve:
Congratulations
Thanks, best wishes to you too.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by jhidey08(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
tobypills:

When did you apply pls?
Tuesday, 3rd October.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Comique(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
May I know if anyone has gotten a feedback, those of us scheduled for an emergency appointment for Nov 13, and later got an email to pick June 19, 2021 to fill an emergency appointment on the portal..

I did accordingly to the instructions in the mail and yet no feedback from them.

What can I do??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GeoOla25(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please can i resubmit a request for emergency appointment .
Cos reason behind first emergency request denial not stated.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Zic24: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please house, house much is the visa fee for F1 visa appointment
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by obexxy: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Same here

Let's wait patiently for now
Comique:
May I know if anyone has gotten a feedback, those of us scheduled for an emergency appointment for Nov 13, and later got an email to pick June 19, 2021 to fill an emergency appointment on the portal..

I did accordingly to the instructions in the mail and yet no feedback from them.

What can I do??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Comique(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
obexxy:
Same here

Let's wait patiently for now

I sent you an email. Please respond
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sonofakin: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Just go with the appointment confirmation slip of the appointment you booked online
gyal500:
Concerning this!!! Please help guys. So online, I already booked a date for Nov 13. When I requested emergency date they gave me Oct 26. Bear in mind i still had my nov 13 date online. But this oct 26 date, they canceled it and rescheduled because of the protests at the time. they moved it to nov 13!! imagine! now i have two appointment slots for that same day. I now got the email that i should book june 19 2021 for them to confirm my nov 13 emergency date. I told them if i cancel my nov 13 date online I will have to pay another fee! it does not make sense, I have the same day online already. Can i miss my emergency appintment and just go for the normal one. Emergency was at 8am, normal one says 9am. Because its not me paying another 60k to find date online that will already be finished.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by jhidey08(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zic24:
Please house, house much is the visa fee for F1 visa appointment
N62,400

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Olufemi7777: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Same here. Waiting patiently!

Comique:

What can I do??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Zic24: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please house, what's the probability of getting a visa for associate degree program. How do I go about the interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.