Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1360276 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Milkshakes01(f): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
quasarJose:

shocked shocked shocked

So how do you suggest I pay?

Look for someone with a dollar card. I’m not sure if this is the only option though.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sonofakin: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
You might need to work hard in searching for schools but it is very possible.
psychologyshuby:
Hello guys, looks like only guys in the science aspect gets funded programs. Is there any one currently studying public administration? Or who just got a funded public administration admission..please help ������
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by quasarJose: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Milkshakes01:

Look for someone with a dollar card. I’m not sure if this is the only option though.
Ok..
Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lifeisforliving: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
foxtrott:
Hello House,

I just got denied in Abuja. I would post my transcript soon. How soon can I apply for another student visa and please what is the possibility of getting a date and my visa approved before Jan 15th ?

So sorry, did you have any form of funding
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by GiftyDiamond: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please can someone help compile all the Approved transcript for easy access.... thanks smiley
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Jossyklan: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please for those that were recently delayed, how were you able to book another appointment. When I chose the "previously refused" option, no appointment date available for scheduling (Lagos precisely). Did you used the "regular" option to book another appointment or waited? Please kindly help with this. Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by benjamina96: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
GiftyDiamond:
Please can someone help compile all the Approved transcript for easy access.... thanks smiley
"someone" are you there...

10 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lollla: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Good afternoon everyone,

Please what are the documents to upload when filling the emergency form. Please help me.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
GiftyDiamond:

Look for this profile on nairaland Legit215

And you should see some of his previous post that has the link for transcript

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Janet200: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
water4:
Please, kindly state the name of the University.

You need to search and email the different department cords. Type MPA graduate assistant, on google you will see a lot of schools, look at their requirements and go for the one that suits your profile.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lifeisforliving: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=Janet200 post=96102881]

You need to search and email the different department cords. Type MPA graduate assistant, on google you will see a lot of schools, look at their requirements and go for the one that suits your

Lol
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Amahjosh(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please I need help; they denied me my expedited application, and on my dashboard there is no Emergency request icon I would have apply for Abuja. What should I do and my resumption date is January 2021.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Phori: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
yes it is.
is it also true i can only apply for emergency 3 days after my sevis fee payment?
Ftos:

Does the option still remain on your dashboard?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Phori: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
okk thanks bro. . someone also said I have to wait for 3 days after the payment of my sevis fee before i can apply for emergency interview.
please could this be true.?
Bellaluve:
They don't work weekends, so I don't think they're included. To be on the safe side, wait till Thursday. Also, in addition to the i-120 and sevis receipt, also upload your admission letter and offer letter(like someone did somewhere above). And compose the mail well. Make sure you're within 60 days of resumption. To avoid denial
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Onyedika11(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Good afternoon all. Please, I want to confirm whether WES will send my original transcript and degree certificate in addition to my evaluated transcript to the schools I applied to?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NoTimeZone(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Sharon2438: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
NoTimeZone:
Pls was that ur first time of applying for an interview?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Ftos: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please, if emergency request is approved and on logging in it is written on the portal "your group size is larger than the allocation" . Please, what does this mean?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Oract15: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Good afternoon all, please I want to apply for MSC peace studies and conflict resolution at NOUN so that I can have more points. someone told me WES doesn't accept all courses, I want to be sure if WES accepts MSC peace studies and conflicts resolution before I proceed fo the registration. and hope it will count as an MSC
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by wahabaa: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ftos:
Please, if emergency request is approved and on logging in it is written on the portal "your group size is larger than the allocation" . Please, what does this mean?

Has anyone got emergency date approved of recent in Lagos? I got emergency request denied this morning and I uploaded all documents required and followed the emergency request details.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by wahabaa: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Has anyone seen an earlier date on the website? I have been checking but still April 2021 available.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Ftos: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
wahabaa:

Has anyone got emergency date approved of recent in Lagos? I got emergency request denied this morning and I uploaded all documents required and followed the emergency request details.

Were you within 60 days to the start of your program?
have you submitted ds160 and paid sevis fee at least 3 days before requesting for an emergency?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Amahjosh(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Must it be atleast 3 days after payment before requesting for emergency appointment
Ftos:

have you submitted ds160 and paid sevis fee at least 3 days before requesting for an emergency?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Avangard(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
My request for emergency appointment was also rejected this morning. Please what can we do next?

Resumption date : Jan 19,2021.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by wahabaa: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ftos:

Yes, I was in 60 days to the start of your program. Program start date is 28 Dec. I waited for 4days after sevis fee was confirmed before applying. Uploaded all necessary documents also. The denied mail has no reason stated.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by SeunTol: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
wahabaa:

Yes, I was in 60 days to the start of your program. Program start date is 28 Dec. I waited for 4days after sevis fee was confirmed before applying. Uploaded all necessary documents also. The denied mail has no reason stated.

The program start date for Spring is usually January, please check your I-20.. It's possible December is the earliest admission date, that is, the earliest you are allowed to enter the US.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by psychologyshuby: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please can you state the name of the university? Thank you.
Janet200:

Yes my sister got funding in public administration this year fall but had to defer to next year fall due to covid. She got an RA position with a professor. Her undergrad was in Business Admin. Anything is possible
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by SeunTol: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lildairo:

Abuja.
He applied to Abuja this morning and got approved this same morning.

The earliest dates he saw were 2nd, 4th, 7th, & 16th.

These earliest dates are for which month?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by wahabaa: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
SeunTol:

The program start date for Spring is usually January, please check your I-20.. It's possible December is the earliest admission date, that is, the earliest you are allowed to enter the US.

I have Dec 28, 2020 on my i20. I clearly confirmed that. Orientation begins that same day and continues in January. Class begins Jan 9th.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by edox15: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
wahabaa:

I have Dec 28, 2020 on my i20. I clearly confirmed that. Orientation begins that same day and continues in January. Class begins Jan 9th.

Which documents did you send to them ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.