Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1357357 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Grace1success:
Hi, please is there a transcript of someone going for Masters in Public Health? If yes, kindly share. Thank you so much.

There a search button on top.... you can search and play around with some key words

Mph vo
Public health vo

Then filter to travel..... you should see one or two transcripts. Might not be so recent in terms of this session but it's a transcript

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Grace1success: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Your response was very helpful. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Grace1success: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hi Mr Fairheart, trust you are doing great. Please, I have been trying to send you a dm but it’s not going through. Please, can you send me a dm? I will really appreciate that I need your assistance. Thank you so much.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by castledaniels: 2:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Pls gurus in the house I wanna apply for emergency appointment. Pls what are the documents I have to send along with my reasons. I will really appreciate any help I can get here.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by signalBen: 5:02am On Dec 06, 2020
Phori:
Are you serious.. Omo this will really be a great news ooo.. I hope it is real..
It's damn real. Got mine approved on Fri, didn't pay any reciprocity fee.

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Ehizy007: 6:22am On Dec 06, 2020
Congratulations as we await your Transcript smiley
signalBen:
It's damn real. Got mine approved on Fri, didn't pay any reciprocity fee.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by HundeyinTosin: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2020
This is nice. I have read it like thrice. ��

Humphman:
Visa approved!!!
Lagos
PhD, fully funded... No deficit but I still went with my personal bank statement.
MSc 5.00/5.00 CGPA

Transcript (lengthy but I wanna share everything to enlighten us because I also learnt from ppl's extensive transcripts)

VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning and happy new month (didn't care weda she heard or not)�
VO: So where are you going to?
Me: I'm going to Bleep uni to continue my PhD studies in Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry (I misplaced it but I was in control and didn't withdraw)
VO typed for some minutes and continues: so why this university?
Me: I chose (had to follow Fairheart's instructions to personalize) the university of... because of the work of Prof X on A and B. This is actually in line with my research which is on cancer and genetics having had an experience where my mum was almost a cancer patient (this is personal too and I know the Whites appeal to conscience. So I wanted to show them "intent"wink. When I reached out to Prof and we discussed on my research interest and previous publications, he accepted to give me a spot and be my thesis supervisor. He's currently my thesis supervisor (I emphasized it again).
VO: What's your highest degree?
Me: I have (personalized again) Masters in Biochemical Toxicology where I made the overall best grade.
VO: followed up... Do you have transcript to show for that?
Me: Yes I do... I presented it to her.
After going thru it, I presented my undergraduate award certificate as best student, and she said no, no problem.
VO: types for "eternity" and uttered those golden words... I intend approving your visa... Bla bla bla. Keep your I-20, etc etc. Go to the window at... and pay your reciprocity fee ☺

I NEVER underestimated the power of prayers.. I NEVER DID. My whole month of November was dedicated to praise and thanksgiving every midnight

Mr Fairheart really thought me how to personalize my response and I want to sincerely appreciate him. I had to modify my response and reach out in private chat and he'd give me his verdict. God bless you sir!!!

I printed out everything I can think of... Abstract of my publications (someone was asked if he has publications and he said no), transcripts undergrad and MSc, certificate of award, etc etc. I understood that they love evidence and not mere words and I'm grateful it paid off when I was asked for mine.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Abiodun95(m): 6:37am On Dec 06, 2020
Good morning, Erudite Scholars...

I booked a flight with Qatar Airways. I shall be departing (January, 2021) from Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos (Nigeria) to arrive at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne Airport (US)...

I need to know if COVID-19 testing is a requirement for departure...

Thank you as I await your kind response...

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Dikewilliams: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2020
Which university u going sent u an email bro
Ehizy007:
Congratulations as we await your Transcript smiley
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Dikewilliams: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2020
Because the cases in US which is astronomical it might be very important .
Abiodun95:

I booked a flight with Qatar Airways. I shall be departing (January, 2021) from Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos (Nigeria) to arrive at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne Airport (US)...

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Omololaeni(f): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2020
Good morning please do you know any female student going to Lamar University Beaumont Texas this spring.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2020
Abiodun95:

All you who ask but dont give back in return ....

why you no post transcripts so others can learn a thing or two .

Ask the airline, they would have the full details on this topic so you are hearing from the source and not hearsay

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by thedsl: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2020
Hello everyone. Please is there anyone who has an interview coming up soon and would like to have mock interview discussions?
Please reach out. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NigPatriot(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Abiodun95:

I've noticed your handle for a while, you only come here to take info, yet you don't come back to give feedback, did you post your visa transcript? But before you went for the interview you sent messages here that people should help with expediting your visa.

Life isn't about taking always. At least give back too, imagine everyone here kept all their info secret how will this thread be so rich in information as it is?
Let's try to help ourselves biko, me myself and I isn't the best way to live.

36 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Molly90(f): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
The best person to answer your question is the airline you are going with. You can call their customer service to verify this info. As well, you can check on the US embassy website to read on details/ requirements/ protocols for covid 19 and passenger's admittance.

Abiodun95:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tomison(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
thedsl:
Hello everyone. Please is there anyone who has an interview coming up soon and would like to have mock interview discussions?

Hello, how do I reach you?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by thedsl: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tomison:

Hello, how do I reach you?

I’ve just sent you an email request from your profile. Please check.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Emeritusseun(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
DoHopeAndTrust:

You will have to start afresh to pay the fee and fill the DS-160 form.
Again, you're not guaranteed finding a date after you're done with all those.
Just chill first.

I don't think I have to fill new DS form.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tomison(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
thedsl:

I’ve just sent you an email request from your profile. Please check.

I have messaged you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Fabuloski(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Who is applying to Worcester University here or have any info about them?

I have messaged the GC but I need unbiased assessment of them from the group before I waste money sending official scores.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lete: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
thedsl:

How do I reach you?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by tarantino1: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Is going with tax papers necessary
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Loloking: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lightp:
My Lagos dashboard no longer shows *previously denied" and "regular appointment" it just takes me from the Visa payment page to the appointment page.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have been checking and yet to see a new date in Lagos after been denied on 13th November.

In Abuja, I can only see March.

I am experiencing this one. What did you do pls? Did you book on the regular still
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Redot: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
thedsl:

I would like to
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Fabuloski(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
OGAPEE:
Happy Sunday people of God/Allah! It has been a wonderful ride through this

Me: y do de
Good day,
Please what do you think about Worcester. I am planning to apply to the school. How was your funding like? Also did you send your official TOEFL and GRE? Any info about the school will be appreciated. I am applying for their chemical engineering program
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lete: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
I think your explanation is perfect, but please still post your transcript, it is very important.

God bless us all and grant us our heart desires. ��

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Fabuloski(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Abiodun95 post=96794949][/quote]
Good evening sir, I will like to join your 'Let's Discuss' Group. I have sent you a DM already
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lightp: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Loloking:

I am experiencing this one. What did you do pls? Did you book on the regular still

I called them ( Lagos) and they said I should not mind the pages skipping I should go ahead and book if I see a date.

The Abuja own, you follow the normal procedure.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lightp: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lightp: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Eenduranceee:
Hi guys,

Congratulations to all those who got their visa approved already and favour to those still going. Please I need help my people.

I will be flying to Texas Tech University after Christmas, I'm in search of where to stay for 3nights before moving to my apartment. I have tried to mail the apartment about moving in earlier, but they told me there's nothing they can do, and I will have to look for where to stay for d few nights before my move in date.

Please if you are in TTU or knows someone there that can help a poor brother, kindly assist. Only for three nights, and they don't have to worry about feeding me, just where to sleep.

Help a brother

Hey how did you go about getting an apartment. I am going to TTU too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by mousano(f): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Please house, which evaluation body is okay between Wes and ECE?

I've started the application for ECE but I still want to be double sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.