Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1356405 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by majorstark: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yhettie10:

I am unable to join..
Have been trying since 3:00pm

So Sorry about that
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by omofolajomi: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Good afternoon,
please i need suggestion on nursing school for undergraduate in the USA OR UK, that offers scholarship, my neice would like to apply but i am having difficulties looking up schools.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by bayocanny: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Application Fee Waiver!!
West Texas A&M University.
Deadline: 31st July 2021.
Goodluck!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nairaist: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Scholars.

Can same MRV fee used to schedule Lagos appointment be used to reschedule to Abuja?

I stay in Lagos and definitely Lagos is better for me.
At the moment, I haven't picked any date. I have a support letter from my research team in US.
So I am thinking if I can pick a lagos date and see the reply I get before considering Abuja.
I don't have much money to even pay MRV twice.

Please advise.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lildairo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fwtestimony:

Location?

Abuja
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by favouredtk: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Best to be consistent.... her ID should Match the birth certificate that she intends to use. What name that would be is her personal choice to decide

Thanks for your response ma'am

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nairaist: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
PLEASE

FOR THOSE APPROVED FOR EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT IN LAGOS.

WHAT DATE ARE YOU SEEING?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by tocheksbaba(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
please I need some guidance. I paid my visa appointment fee via the gt mobile platform and I was emailed a "gt collections" receipt with my details and transaction reference, does that suffice to take to the embassy?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by adesco2k9: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
tocheksbaba:
please I need some guidance. I paid my visa appointment fee via the gt mobile platform and I was emailed a "gt collections" receipt with my details and transaction reference, does that suffice to take to the embassy?

I got that too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by adesco2k9: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
AkinOseni:
Dramatic though, F1 Visa approved.

Lagos Consulate.

Wednesday, 9th December, 2020.

7:00 A.M Appointment.

Transcript later, please.

Congratulations..share it ,,,�
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Babatill2023: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
tocheksbaba:
Yes

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lildairo(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please, if anyone see a regular date in December in Abuja, kindly let me know through this platform.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Chonco: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
AkinOseni:

Lagos Consulate.

CONGRATS
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by amos4real(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
AkinOseni:

Lagos Consulate.

Congratulations. God bless your new journey. I tap from the anointing. I wish everyone of us success story
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Phori: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Guy just chose Abuja for ur peace of mind... u stand a better chance of getting an early date Compare to Lagos..
Nairaist:
Scholars.

Can same MRV fee used to schedule Lagos appointment be used to reschedule to Abuja?

At the moment, I haven't picked any date. I have a support letter from my research team in US.
So I am thinking if I can pick a lagos date and see the reply I get before considering Abuja.

Please advise.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Chonco: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nairaist:
Scholars.

Please advise.

Spring or Fall?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by majorstark: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Nice ones and welldone ...continuous practice makes perfect and preparation is everything. Love to see us helping each other

Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Emeritusseun(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Phori:
Guy just chose Abuja for ur peace of mind... u stand a better chance of getting an early date Compare to Lagos..

So I thought too. But we don dey queue for earlier appointment for Abuja since ooo.

No where sure jare
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Inzaghi04: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
I applied for an emergency visa appointment on 2nd December and it was approved yet I was stuck on January 25th. So I sent an email and called the customer service at Lagos US embassy. They said the date was filled but I should keep checking maybe a date may arise. so each day I check in the morning, afternoon and midnite until I reach the daily maximum. 2 days ago in the afternoon 3 dates in December popped up. 11th 16th and 18th I think so I quickly choose 11th December. so my advice is if your emergency request was approved keep checking to reschedule. yes, u will see group size larger in current location but keep refreshing at different times of the day. You may be lucky to see December date.

Someone here said there is a hotel at the federal civil club at obalende. Please how much is it? Is it very close to the Us embassy?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by bayocanny: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Application Fee Waiver!!
University of Oregon.
Kindly request for waiver from your department, the GC will nominate you.

Goodluck!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Tomison(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Inzaghi04:
I applied for an emergency visa appointment on 2nd December and it was approved yet I was stuck on January 25th. So I sent an email and called the customer service at Lagos US embassy. They said the date was filled but I should keep checking maybe a date may arise. so each day I check in the morning, afternoon and midnite until I reach the daily maximum. 2 days ago in the afternoon 3 dates in December popped up. 11th 16th and 18th I think so I quickly choose 11th December. so my advice is if your emergency request was approved keep checking to reschedule. yes, u will see group size larger in current location but keep refreshing at different times of the day. You may be lucky to see December date.

Someone here said there is a hotel at the federal civil club at obalende. Please how much is it? Is it very close to the Us embassy?

Hi when did you get the date?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by solihp(f): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
BGodsonMay:
Good day everyone, I will like to ask;
Is it compulsory for the bank to address to the school on the letter of reference for a SOA or the usual "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" Is acceptable??

The SOA will be submitted to different schools for consideration. Thanks in advance.

No you don't need to do that
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Emeritusseun(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Inzaghi04:

The same 11th December they claimed they won't be interviewing, and had to rescheduled appointments to January. This Lagos consulate is just unpredictable.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Asguard: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=bayocanny post=96909209]Application Fee Waiver!!

University of Oregon.

Kindly request for waiver from your department, the GC will nominate you.

Goodluck!![/quote
Official transcript
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by thekingofafrica: 12:45am On Dec 10, 2020
tocheksbaba:
yesssss

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by nexytom(m): 12:55am On Dec 10, 2020
Please I need some guidance.

1. If I have someone who can pay sevis for me in the US, how do they go about it?

2. What do I need to show up with in case there is a co-sponsor.?

3. I applied for a masters program despite already having a masters degree here in Nigeria, will this come off as desperate?

Please advice, interview is a week away.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by klawaaa: 4:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Hi, a friend told me that is PhD application to Michigan Tech university was denied due to low GPA. But to my surprise he has a GPA of above 3.5 out of 4.0. If there is anyone who have been admitted or knows anyone that has been admitted into the engineering program should please share their profile. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.