Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,435 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1027866 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Talanf: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
kcosam:

The school has given you an option to either pay the tuition deposit before leaving niaja or hold on to pay the full/1st semester tuition after arriving Canada so the choice is yours to make. And then make your travel arrangements, have you booked your flight?

I haven't booked my flight.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Hollushola(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
did you get medical request?

post your documents and the reasons stated for your denial. sorry for the delay
ekekg:

---
Applied May 6 Online
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
ekekg:
Just got denied. How do I tackle the denial reasons?

Order for your gcms note, from there u will know how to tackle the reasons
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Shadypoza: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thank bro. I've booked an appointment with them

OptimusPrime21:

IOM ikeja... u get your results sent to cic faster and also get updated medical passed faster..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ekekg: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hollushola:
did you get medical request?

post your documents and the reasons stated for your denial. sorry for the delay
No medical request. Just correspondence letter yesterday and denial today

Reasons:
- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Documents:

- LOA
- SOP
- POF (Sister's Personal Banks statement with steady funds in USD + over 100k USD stock account, letter saying she will cover expenses and tuition)
- Passport
- Acceptance deposit receipt
- NYSC
- All visa documents
- Family ties without no family passports of family tree
- That's all, I think

It was online application so I did not submit all the docs recommended for Nigerian apps. Mostly what's requested online and some padding

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
pittoilet:
Someone help please

One of the two should be related to your parents, so u include the one related to your parents birth certificate and which of your parents he or she is related to.. then u explain on your sop who the uncle or aunt is to u and how you are related

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hopeful2019:
Please how did you check?

I thought it should display that your passport is being processed at Canada visa office. How did you get the info below? Thanks

The person in question has gotten his application approved and submitted his passport.. if u are not in that category, it doesn't apply to u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tlontin(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hopeful2019:
Please how did you check?

I thought it should display that your passport is being processed at Canada visa office. How did you get the info below? Thanks

Normal cic portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
Shadypoza:
Thank bro. I've booked an appointment with them

no p.... wen u are done and the medicals is passed on your cic account...send a mail to cic and tell them your medicals is passed and you are anticipating your passport request. In two days, u should be getting a passport request
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oriazowan: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
This denial after correspondence letter is becoming very rampant. My brother and my sister in-law both got correspondence letters today. I just pray this is not the case for them. During my time, there was nothing like biometrics corespondence letter� just medical request and passport request and you get your stamped passport within 4days. Although I noticed visas are now been processed in Nairobi whereas it used to be in London or Ghana. It is well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

Order for your gcms note, from there u will know how to tackle the reasons

I’m not in anyway trying to say that ordering GCMS note after a refusal is bad, but let’s not only just tell someone who has been refused visa to order GCMS note. For goodness sake, anybody in that situation needs the smallest piece of advice while waiting for GCMS note at least to calm his/her nerves while trying to heal from the shock. From the applicant’s full profile we can rub minds together, give our little suggestions while he/she apply for the GCMS note.

If you are very observant you would’ve noticed that people dis days hardly come to the forum to announce their refusals unlike in previous threads, making it look like CIC is sleeping or not dishing out response, Bro.. this is simply because they already know the general response that follows it(ORDER GCMS NOTE finish), Yes! three people I chat personally with told me that.

When we encourage people they will always report back here! Be it positive or negative response, and in either way we learn BETTER! Finally, before you try to quote me wrong try to read thrice and meditate at least 30seconds! Thanks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mijac: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
ekekg:

No medical request. Just correspondence letter yesterday and denial today

Reasons:
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Documents:

- LOA
- SOP
- POF (Sister's Personal Banks statement with steady funds in USD + over 100k USD stock account, letter saying she will cover expenses and tuition)
- Passport
- Acceptance deposit receipt
- NYSC
- All visa documents
- Family ties without no family passports of family tree
- That's all, I think

It was online application so I did not submit all the docs recommended for Nigerian apps. Mostly what's requested online and some padding

Hi sorry about the refusal. Could you share your previous degree, current job title and your intending course please? That may throw more light on the purpose of visit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mijac:

Hi sorry about the refusal. Could you share your previous degree, current job title and your intending course please? That may throw more light on the purpose of visit.

Good move!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ekekg: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mijac:

- Previous Degree: Business Accounting
- Jobs: Manager in Restuarant, Manager in Tech Company. Included Letter from Company saying I am going for further studies but did not include bank statements or pay slips. I imagine my Sisters Letter and account details should cover proof of funds
- Course: PGC Hospitality Management. Related to my current job which is in the hospitality space.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Dera12345(f): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kenny4real68:

I’m not in anyway trying to say that ordering GCMS note after a refusal is bad, but let’s not only just tell someone who has been refused visa to order GCMS note. For goodness sake, anybody in that situation needs the smallest piece of advice while waiting for GCMS note at least to calm his/her nerves while trying to heal from the shock. From the applicant’s full profile we can rub minds together, give our little suggestions while he/she apply for the GCMS note.

If you are very observant you would’ve noticed that people dis days hardly come to the forum to announce their refusals unlike in previous threads, making it look like CIC is sleeping or not dishing out response, Bro.. this is simply because they already know the general response that follows it(ORDER GCMS NOTE finish), Yes! three people I chat personally with told me that.

When we encourage people they will always report back here! Be it positive or negative response, and in either way we learn BETTER! Finally, before you try to quote me wrong try to read thrice and meditate at least 30seconds! Thanks

You made a lot of SENSE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by useni4james: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hi house.... Plz house i need SOP urgently for my application.
Graduated 2012
Teaching as a geography teacher: 2012-2015
Marketing manager: 2015-2017
Working as a Programmer with Engineering company: 2017 till date
Course: geology
Admission granted; diploma in Digital media and Information Technology
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by useni4james: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=useni4james post=79307755]Hi house.... Plz house i need SOP urgently for my application.
Graduated 2012
Admission granted; diploma in Digital media and Information Technology. Pls i need sop urgently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kenny4real68:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sammyfrance23: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kenny4real68:

Thanks for this... Exactly what I was thinking

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
useni4james:
Graduated 2012

No one on this forum is selling SOP. You draft yours yourself and if luck smiles on you, you can get a guru to help you vet before you submit your application. Good luck!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Samuelpluto: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
please dont start that drama today again. u two already gave points. Let it just slide abeg.
@optimus and @kenny
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

This should be the very 1st and last you undermine me here... in the whole of 24hrs I see you online, u practically have never ever offered a single solution to anybodys situation... all you do is stay online cos I see u online, read and watch.. Are you John Snow of the Knights watch... 1st u say @Bracha, lied about something that clearly u didn't know much about, now this, okay have you told the applicant wat to do.. Mr Man, offer solutions and stop waiting for your application to hit 9week cos yours is in 5.. offer solutions, it doesn't take anything from u.. If u don't know, go back to thread 15 and read..

Lol grin . This bitter truth really got you bad!
I’m not here to exchange words with you! It’s better for me to keep mute and learn than to dish out advice that can cause dangerous damage like most people do! I’m not a noise maker but a smart and intelligent guy. How many folks have commented on my response to you barely few minutes? and more are on the way..

Pls... Let’s stop romancing the real FACT! and admit when we are corrected, that’s what makes us REAL MEN. At times I wonder if you actually have a cut when people order gcms note because the rate of your advertisement is alarming! Less I forget, you must really be a huge fan to have been monitoring me to know when am online/offline .. lol grin,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by useni4james: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kenny4real68:

No one on this forum is selling SOP. You draft yours yourself and if luck smiles on you, you can get a guru to help you vet before you submit your application. Good luck!

Thanks for your respond. I need someone to help me and go through my sop please. I can send it his/ her email plz
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Hopeful2019: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks for your response. Well, I have not noticed that. Which of the column will display the info, please?

Tlontin:

Normal cic portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by useni4james: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
useni4james:

Thanks for your respond. I need someone to help me and go through my sop please. I can send it his/ her email plz

please kenny4real68, bracha, optimusprime21, Samuel. please can you help me and going through my sop. I want to submit next week please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Hopeful2019: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Noted Sir.

OptimusPrime21:

The person in question has gotten his application approved and submitted his passport.. if u are not in that category, it doesn't apply to u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by guzenaira: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Guys,

Pls don’t make this forum look as if it’s for immature prospective international students.

There are somethings we need to take our minds off rather than rant at each other.

Let’s remember that it’s not all questions or comments or accusations that we must respond to bearing in mind that this is a faceless forum and definitely we are going to move past this thread and another generation will pass through it.

Let’s be guided.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Travel history isn't a problem at all even if u havnt travelled outta Nigeria before.. You should work more on convincing the VO that u are a genuine student that is going to Canada to study after which u will b coming back to ur home country.. But I will strongly advise u order for ur GCMS note to know the actual reasons the VO refused u.. Peace
ekekg:
Just got denied. How do I tackle the denial reasons?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mudicua: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is one very funny post. So someone will send SOP to you for you to use to apply for visa. What did you use to apply for your admission?
Even if you did not need SOP to gain admission, how do you expect us here to know you well enough to write SOP or LOE for you. Like we know you b
Na wa ooo...
Well I will suggest you do your research. and write your thing yourself, and then ask the experts in here to help you look at it.
My two cents!

useni4james:
Graduated 2012

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
To be honest wirh you, i first burst into laughter when I saw that u urgently need SOP for ur application, I wanna assume u werr joking dts y i would give u a little advise.. No one can write your SOP better than you.. I will advise you do ur research on how you can write a convincing SOP for ursef.. Someone posted steps/ Guideline in writting a convincing SOP in part 15.. So do ursef some good by going back to the previous Part 15 and build up ur own SOP, after writing it. then u can contact any of the gurus to vet it for u... Good luck
useni4james:
Graduated 2012
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JummyFash: 12:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Kenny4real68:

Your response is too harsh.Just take it easy with that fellow.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mijac: 12:21am On Jun 14, 2019
ekekg:

- Previous Degree: Business Accounting
- Jobs: Manager in Restuarant, Manager in Tech Company. Included Letter from Company saying I am going for further studies but did not include bank statements or pay slips. I imagine my Sisters Letter and account details should cover proof of funds
- Course: PGC Hospitality Management. Related to my current job which is in the hospitality space.

I believe a good sop will be needed, add your bank statements, study leave if it wasn't added initially.

Can you please shed more light on the both managerial positions?

So that other gurus can assist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.