Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1024418 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by useni4james: 12:22am On Jun 14, 2019
makano:
To be honest wirh you, i first burst into laughter when I saw that u urgently need SOP for ur application, I wanna assume u werr joking dts y i would give u a little advise.. No one can write your SOP better than you.. I will advise you do ur research on how you can write a convincing SOP for ursef.. Someone posted steps/ Guideline in writting a convincing SOP in part 15.. So do ursef some good by going back to the previous Part 15 and build up ur own SOP, after writing it. then u can contact any of the gurus to vet it for u... Good luck

makano thanks for you response... I have the sop already. I need expert to help me and vet through it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by useni4james: 12:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Mudicua:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is one very funny post. So someone will send SOP to you for you to use to apply for visa. What did you use to apply for your admission?
Even if you did not need SOP to gain admission, how do you expect us here to know you well enough to write SOP or LOE for you. Like we know you b
Na wa ooo...
Well I will suggest you do your research. and write your thing yourself, and then ask the experts in here to help you look at it.
My two cents!

madicua.. Thank you for the harsh response. Good bless you! I have my sop already. I need expert to vet through it please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by useni4james: 12:34am On Jun 14, 2019
JummyFash:

Your response is too harsh.Just take it easy with that fellow.

Thank you. I just need someone to help me and go through my sop not to write for me simple.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tlontin(m): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2019
useni4james:

Thanks for your respond. I need someone to help me and go through my sop please. I can send it his/ her email plz
Pm me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kennykolabo: 4:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Hello, please I applied for visiting via paper route but linked to online account.
Status has changed to “APPROVED” since 10-June-2019
Can I go and pick up the passport now or will I be sent a separate mail /update on cic account to go pick up approved passport ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Greatg0809: 4:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Kenny4real68:

Lol grin . This bitter truth really got you bad!
I’m not here to exchange words with you! It’s better for me to keep mute and learn than to dish out advice that can cause dangerous damage like most people do! I’m not a noise maker but a smart and intelligent guy. How many folks have commented on my response to you barely few minutes? and more are on the way..

Pls... Let’s stop romancing the real FACT! and admit when we are corrected, that’s what makes us REAL MEN. At times I wonder if you actually have a cut when people order gcms note because the rate of your advertisement is alarming! Less I forget, you must really be a huge fan to have been monitoring me to know when am online/offline .. lol grin,
I think ordering for note is better, u can’t assume tins wen u don’t know, a friend got denied thrice and ordered for note atleast only to see change of surname as d reason while she was being denied based on purpose of visit, pls order ur note

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oniwoski: 4:21am On Jun 14, 2019
Hello Everyone...

pls I need help!!!!

I Have a B.eng degree 2007...since then I've worked for 2yrs in my field...now I want to go for a diploma on early childhood education cos I have great passion for kids and teaching kids.

I opened a Facebook group in 2015 on how to teach little kids and have a large number of followers..i also have a Facebook group on raising smart kids(active group)

I sell educational instructional mat for kids since 2014...i have proof with receipt of purchase from eBay nd Amazon

I teach in a Montessori school presently and d school is on facebook(it's been 8months)

I did two courses related to teaching toddlers in 2016 online though it's a free course but I have statement of participation
I also have a certificate on Blended Learning for early years...
sorry I forgot to include...ive been working in my church kids department for 8years now...as a Sunday school teacher/child minder...

I plan applying with my 2 kids..(One is us citizen)
hubby is my sponsor...works in oil nd gas
elder bro is my second sponsor...works in oil nd gas in uk/Gerrmany
My elder bro once sponsored me to UK for one month visit...i can proof with pics...

I chose diploma because it's 2yrs...and its not related to my field....
i really want to open a school of international standard in Nigeria wen i'm done studying even though I want my kids to school in canada..
hubby is not going with us.

Gurus pls..look into my situation if it will make sense.
I've applied to schools against Jan. 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oniwoski: 4:24am On Jun 14, 2019
Hello Everyone...

pls I need help!!!!

I Have a B.eng degree 2007...since then I've worked for 2yrs in my field...now I want to go for a diploma on early childhood education cos I have great passion for kids and teaching kids.

I opened a Facebook group in 2015 on how to teach little kids and have a large number of followers..i also have a Facebook group on raising smart kids(active group)

I sell educational instructional mat for kids since 2014...i have proof with receipt of purchase from eBay nd Amazon

I teach in a Montessori school presently and d school is on facebook(it's been 8months)

I did two courses related to teaching toddlers in 2016 online though it's a free course but I have statement of participation

My elder bro once sponsored me to UK for one month visit...i can proof with pics...

sorry I forgot to include...ive been working in my church kids department for 8years now...as a Sunday school teacher/child minder...
i really want to open a school of international standard in Nigeria wen i'm done studying even though I want my kids to school in canada..

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oniwoski: 4:32am On Jun 14, 2019
goodmorning all...how do u cope wit a situation whereby ur school refuse giving u transcript personally.. they said it must be sent to a company or school and will be duely addressed.... imagine if it is addressed to a company can i scan nd still use it for visa application..pls help a novice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tlontin(m): 4:57am On Jun 14, 2019
oniwoski:
goodmorning all...how do u cope wit a situation whereby ur school refuse giving u transcript personally.. they said it must be sent to a company or school and will be duely addressed.... imagine if it is addressed to a company can i scan nd still use it for visa application..pls help a novice

Ask for a student copy in pdf form.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 5:15am On Jun 14, 2019
oniwoski:
Transcript is not important for visa application. Just include your statement of result and you are good to go. CIC will not deny you TRV because you didn't include your transcript, you results will cover up for that

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kennykolabo: 5:30am On Jun 14, 2019
oniwoski:

Your transcript isn’t needed to get TRV but if it’s for school, you can get it addresses to a company or your pastor’s church sef. And you go pick it up and scan it. It’s accepted if your school wants to confirm its uthenticity,they will contact your school themselves and bill is on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by DrCollins218: 6:33am On Jun 14, 2019
oniwoski:

Put the office address of your friend and ask your friend to pick it up on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MsJu: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2019
oniwoski:
Hello Everyone...

pls I need help!!!!

it's very possible to get visa, you will need a well detailed/convincing SOP. Include your CV, reference, attestation letter or proof of your involvement in early years education.
Pls don't talk about your kids studying in Canada in your sop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Greatg0809:

I think ordering for note is better, u can’t assume tins wen u don’t know, a friend got denied thrice and ordered for note atleast only to see change of surname while she was being denied based on purpose of visit, pls order ur note

Please go back to the post and read again, and don’t forget the first sentence.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2019
useni4james:

please kenny4real68, bracha, optimusprime21, Samuel. please can you help me and going through my sop. I want to submit next week please

I suggest you PM knowledgeable gurus on this forum (likes of frankrobbn1, Makano Nd CO.)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2019
JummyFash:

Your response is too harsh.Just take it easy with that fellow.

And please what makes it harsh? As you can see, the applicant in question appreciated my response and identified a moniker’s response he/she sees as being harsh. So pls explain better.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Greatg0809: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2019
Kenny4real68:

Please go back to the post and read again, and don’t forget the first sentence.
Oga same way u are free to type whatever, I am free to understand the way I like, the way forward is wat is required here, it’s too early but if u have enuf energy today, I have enuf data to reply

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nija4us: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2019
hello brothers and sisters,

A study permit application was submitted last month and the applicant will stay in the campus so the letter of $40 non-refundable campus accommodation application fee was also submitted.

Now school demanded confirmation deposit of $400 to secure the room for the fall semester and this has been paid now and letter of accommodation deposit confirmation issued.

Please my question is do I need to email this document to cic or its not important since they have the $40 application fee letter. If am to email, to which email address please.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by useni4james: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2019
Tlontin:

Pm me
. good morning. please how do I send it to you so that you help me vet through it plz
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tlontin(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2019
nija4us:

A study permit application was submitted last month and the applicant will stay in the campus so the letter of $40 non-refundable campus accommodation application fee was also submitted.

Now school demanded confirmation deposit of $400 to secure the room for the fall semester and this has been paid now and letter of accommodation deposit confirmation issued.

Please my question is do I need to email this document to cic or its not important since they have the $40 application fee letter. If am to email, to which email address please.

Thanks.
You can send additional documents to them via webform!! Make research on how you can go about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tlontin(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2019
useni4james:
. good morning. please how do I send it to you so that you help me vet through it plz
Go to my profile and send a mail I will reply!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by useni4james: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Kenny4real68:

I suggest you PM knowledgeable gurus on this forum (likes of frankrobbn1, Makano Nd CO.)

good morning. please frankrobbn1, Makano please can I send my sop for you to help me and vet through.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oriazowan: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Good morning, please I need advise on how to tackle a refusal reason on personal assets and financial status.
NB. My bro has no landed properties or business (father’s properties out of the picture).
He submitted SOA of approx N5m with about $6k in his dollar account. Given scholarship of $5k and paid TA position in his department worth $5k per semester also.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tlontin(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2019
oriazowan:
Good morning, please I need advise on how to tackle a refusal reason on personal assets and financial status.
NB. My bro has no landed properties or business (father’s properties out of the picture).
He submitted SOA of approx N5m with about $6k in his dollar account. Given scholarship of $5k and paid TA position in his department worth $5k per semester also.
Why did you say fathers property out of the picture? You can use your fathers properties as home ties even when he is not the one sponsoring you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nija4us: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2019

Thanks for a comprehensive response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oriazowan: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Getting access to it might be a long journey.
Tlontin:

Why did you say fathers property out of the picture? You can use your fathers properties as home ties even when he is not the one sponsoring you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by useni4james: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2019
Tlontin:

Go to my profile and send a mail I will reply!!!

Good morning Tlontin. I can't find your email address so that I will send you my sop for you to help me and vet it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tlontin(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2019
oriazowan:
Getting access to it might be a long journey.
Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oriazowan: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Can cars serve as personal assets? Then can Mum swear am affidavit that he will gain ownership of her landed property upon her demise? Because this certificate of occupancy/change of ownership I heard takes a long time.
Tlontin:

Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MsJu: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2019
nija4us:

Thanks.
You can send it through a web form. Personally I don't think it's important.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anamekele: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2019
Please gurus in the House
Is it OK to use the soft copy of statement of account that is not signed and stamped.
This is because my bank sent to me the bank statement to my mail. They said it only be signed if it hard copy.
I also discovered the the soft copy is clearer that the scanned hard copy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.