Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1019443 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Has anyone seen any funded application being refused?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
mzjokky16:
Has anyone seen any funded application being refused?

Yea, it happens. CIC is unpredictable. I did upfront medicals.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkings: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nawa refusal every where t to pray harder be that or seek alternative

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ayodeji786:

I'm also fully funded by MUN and my app is going to 11wks already.

Send contact mails to this people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Aaron321:

I’m equally fully funded and it’s not about sending webform and all. It won’t stop them from doing their thing. Me sef don tire...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Dhinmmar(f): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Vesment:
Hello Everyone,

Bad news guyz, you need to know what you are doing before putting in a study permit application to Canada. Even at that, your sucess is not guaranteed.

https://studentimmigration.ca/who-gets-a-study-permit-for-canada/nal vacations, he said.

“The broader concern for an immigration officer,” he said, “is, ‘Will they go back to their country of origin?'”

All data provided or published by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Data for 2018 in the map and table reflect study permit applications processed between January 1 and April 30, 2018.
#copied
Read it on Quora. It'll surely end in praise hopefully.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Phatkings:
Nawa refusal every where t to pray harder be that or seek alternative

This is NORMAL for every start of the fall term. Applicants best bet is applying towards January.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkings: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=Frankrobbn1 post=81536506]

This is NORMAL for every start of the fall term. Applicants best bet is applying towards January.[/quotep
Abi but I have strong conviction I would scale through by God's grace...... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️]

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=Phatkings post=81536577][/quote]
Abi but I have strong conviction I would scale through by God's grace...... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Believe in your sauce!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Phatkings:

Abi but I have strong conviction I would scale through by God's grace...... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Definitely! You will share your success story!

Best of luck with your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkings: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Definitely! You will share your success story!

Best of luck with your application
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Austacus: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
george009:
Hello Gurus in the house;

Please I got admitted to Naigara College and I want to pay my school fees on monday;

I hope the have good refund policy should incase the VISA doesn't go through and also what's the best method to make the payment, am paying for 1st term only.

Thanks

As for Niagara college,
If you withdraw or request for a refund before 10 business days (2 weeks) the start date of your semester, you will be refunded in full.

If you don’t, a non-refundable fee of $1000 or $1500 would be deposited from the fees paid.

{(this applies to all school in Canada)
Now, lemme tell you the truth, if you want to be refunded in full, request for it before your time table is out. Cause once your time table is out, you have been registered to take all those courses. Forget 10 or 15 business days things (best time to do it, is 1 month before the start date.}

For Niagara college, it's boldly written in the admission letter that if you submit fraudulent documents to IRCC and you get a ban, your money is gone (not true but don't submit fake documents).

Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sleekysoft(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hello Guys

Hope all is going well.. my heart and support with you guys .. Never give up ok..
Please who is coming to memorial University i know Ayodeji will be soon by his Grace .. any other one ?
If you are coming to Memorial University , Grenfell Campus .. Corner brook or coming through Deer lake airport.. Holla will be wiling to help

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
mzjokky16:

Na wa oo, which course?
I’m going to defer abeg

MSc Boreal Ecosystems and Agricultural Sciences. How about you? Which course?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blema111:

I’m equally fully funded and it’s not about sending webform and all. It won’t stop them from doing their thing. Me sef don tire...

tire kee wen u are fully funded.. mehn.. it's just to keep disturbing them with mails everyday.. am pretty sure by Wednesday, Thursday.. u will be getting a reply unless there's something they need which they hardly tell u..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Aaron321:

Please I don't get you bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
sleekysoft:
Hello Guys

Hope all is going well.. my heart and support with you guys .. Never give up ok..
Please who is coming to memorial University i know Ayodeji will be soon by his Grace .. any other one ?
If you are coming to Memorial University , Grenfell Campus .. Corner brook or coming through Deer lake airport.. Holla will be wiling to help

Definitely I will join you soon by His grace bro. Thanks for this!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
If things continue this way (The Marlians) - Before 2022, they might place Nigerians on a travel ban or the process will be extremely difficult. This 11 weeks una dey see go be small thing. The truth is to find way and jakpa now if you've got plans of migrating in the future.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Austacus: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eefy12288:
Good day, I've a couple of questions. I've a brother who just got his permanent Canadian residency approval but said he'd be fully confirmation in 2021 where he can invite family members. So what can I do to make myself eligible? I'm a graduate, a business person and will be traveling outside Nigeria for the first time if it's successful hopefully. Any suggestions from those who may have gone through the process please?

Austacus:

It seemed you don't know what you want.
Do you want to come here for an invitation or you want to come here to pursue your career?

If you answer my question, I can help you with the information you seek.
I hope you don't feel embarrassed, if you do, SORRY!
I have my own reasons why I asked you those. (cause I've got to know what you really want).

Bless up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ayodeji786:

Please I don't get you bro
Sorry typo error.. I meant, sending constant mails to them everyday.. it will get their attention to your mails and to your file
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Aaron321:

Sorry typo error.. I meant, sending constant mails to them everyday.. it will get their attention to your mails and to your file

I sent them webform in last week but no response. I'm waiting patiently. Just that my supervisor really needs me and he is so curious about my arrival soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by posemeke: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
sleekysoft:
Hello Guys

I am very much interested. I have already gotten about 7 universities without IELTS for Nigeria. And very soon I want to start sending mails for admission in their masters programme. I have 2.1 in accounting but I don't know yet what programme unique dat I can go for in Canada.

My sponsor is going to be thru TETfund a feder govt own body. I pray it works.

Please any assistance sir? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
sleekysoft:
Hello Guys

I pray I’ll come oooo,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ayodeji786:

MSc Boreal Ecosystems and Agricultural Sciences. How about you? Which course?
Linguistics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ayodeji786:

I sent them webform in last week but no response. I'm waiting patiently. Just that my supervisor really needs me and he is so curious about my arrival soon.
Even my supervisor ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Thinker007: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hello house. Am new here and I am so impressed What am seeing here. I was advised by a very close friend to search here for Canada travel information. I have really gone through hell in the past on how to do my masters in Canada. I have B.Engr in electrical engineering with some years professional experience. Married with a kid and would like to proceed for a masters degree in Canadian university. The issue is that I have CGPA of 2.41 which 2:2. Please I need step by step details of the application process and suggested schools that might accept me. Though, I have gone through the threads in part 1 and part 10. But I really don't want to make any mistake again. So I need every advice from everyone in this house. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Urielbam: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pls how does one get fully founded. I am just following through comments.
mzjokky16:

Even my supervisor ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by emeify1: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
I dont think theres any need for birth certificate. Just complete the form. U probably used a wrong version of the form initially.
UBCcookies:
Thank you. Do I have to attach the family form with my parents and 5 siblings' birth certificates?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SandCastle: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pls Frankrob 1 can i get ur email..i would like to discuss issues with you
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SandCastle: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frankrobb1 can i get ur contact i want to start visa processing..i need your help

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.